Author Topic: Here's a weird one  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Here's a weird one
« on: August 11, 2007, 01:37:59 PM »
Had fornits open but was in another window. The fornits window starting blinking and changed to an ad for Sketchers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Here's a weird one
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 09:34:25 AM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Had fornits open but was in another window. The fornits window starting blinking and changed to an ad for Sketchers.

k stop surfing those adult sites deb... lol kidding dont know what to tell you but sounds like it wasnt fornits but some other site that opened an ad  sometimes they can actually open in a new window or another you already have open etc.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
wtf?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 06:47:55 PM »
so I'm in here typing away about noon and I realize the website is down; can't preview, submit, change pages, nothing.  Request Error  yeahsureright  so I logoff and on again and can't get in at all. I get some 'server denied access'.   Now it's 6:30p and smooth. wuwt?  Glad it was temporary
I lose it when I can't get in here:  you know "Lose it…it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three fries short of a happy meal…WACKO!"
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"