Author Topic: A TRIVIA ?  (Read 1709 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
A TRIVIA ?
« on: August 03, 2007, 12:39:40 PM »
Who was the FIRST PERSON to escape from the 2nd LIFE building,not a split from a fosterhome but the building itself, C'mon ...........think
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline tandc

• View Profile
split
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 03:34:41 PM »
It was meee!In 1987 the girls were beltlooping me into the building .It was my first morning there, I stayed in the building behind it.Anyway, I think the girls name was Robin I elbowed her in the stomach ,she fell and I ran like hell.Only thing is I ran around to the front of the building where everyone was coming in and I ran right into  a senior staffers arms, male of course and I went right back in to that dumb building.I was such a dumbass.   I do remember this huge guy who was there when I was, he used to bounce to different psych hospitals,  I don't remember his name  but he loved that song West Virginia mountain mama take me home bla bla bla. Anyway, he ran so hard to the side door, the poor kid sitting there did'nt even see it coming, he threw him out of the way and bolted,.I laughed so hard.LOL. He never came back, it was awesome.I am 37 years old today and when I think of my six months in that hell hole I swear I feel like I am 16 again. Trapped, scared and realllllllly pissed off..
joined this website for the purpose of venting and remembering what a horrible place the life program was.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: split
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »
Quote from: ""cindydavis98""
It was meee!In 1987 the girls were beltlooping me into the building .It was my first morning there, I stayed in the building behind it.Anyway, I think the girls name was Robin I elbowed her in the stomach ,she fell and I ran like hell.Only thing is I ran around to the front of the building where everyone was coming in and I ran right into  a senior staffers arms, male of course and I went right back in to that dumb building.I was such a dumbass.   I do remember this huge guy who was there when I was, he used to bounce to different psych hospitals,  I don't remember his name  but he loved that song West Virginia mountain mama take me home bla bla bla. Anyway, he ran so hard to the side door, the poor kid sitting there did'nt even see it coming, he threw him out of the way and bolted,.I laughed so hard.LOL. He never came back, it was awesome.I am 37 years old today and when I think of my six months in that hell hole I swear I feel like I am 16 again. Trapped, scared and realllllllly pissed off..

What?  You mean you're not grateful for the time you spent there?  You don't owe your life to LIFE and Mrs. Petermann???  Where's your gratitude?!! :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A TRIVIA ?
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 10:11:25 PM »
The first LIFE Building was an abandoned gay bar,across the road from where the big LIFE Building sits today.
In 1980 the 2nd LIFE Building was built,known today as "The House Of Lords".
If you escaped in 1987,then you were not the first person to escape.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A TRIVIA ?
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 11:20:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
If you escaped in 1987,then you were not the first person to escape.

Yea :rofl:
Danny French escaped about a dozen times in 1981.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cindydavis98 tandc tand fat a definately not the first
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 03:36:48 PM »
cindydavis98 wrote:
It was meee!In 1987 the girls were beltlooping me into the building .It was my first morning there, I stayed in the building behind it.Anyway, I think the girls name was Robin I elbowed her in the stomach ,she fell and I ran like hell.Only thing is I ran around to the front of the building where everyone was coming in and I ran right into a senior staffers arms, male of course and I went right back in to that dumb building.I was such a dumbass. I do remember this huge guy who was there when I was, he used to bounce to different psych hospitals, I don't remember his name but he loved that song West Virginia mountain mama take me home bla bla bla. Anyway, he ran so hard to the side door, the poor kid sitting there did'nt even see it coming, he threw him out of the way and bolted,.I laughed so hard.LOL. He never came back, it was awesome.I am 37 years old today and when I think of my six months in that hell hole I swear I feel like I am 16 again. Trapped, scared and realllllllly pissed off..

:roll: yawn

anybody know who this bigmouth chick even is?

keep the credit where credit is due. bragging rights don't go to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: cindydavis98 tandc tand fat a definately not the first
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 06:15:26 PM »

YAWN.  I suppose they go to you then?  Alrighty, step right up and claim them. :rofl:

Who cares anyway?  LIFE was Straight Lite so unless you were the first to punch someone in the face there and run, it don't count.

::roflmao::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: cindydavis98 tandc tand fat a definately not the first
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 12:22:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
YAWN.  I suppose they go to you then?  Alrighty, step right up and claim them. :rofl:
Who cares anyway?  LIFE was Straight Lite so unless you were the first to punch someone in the face there and run, it don't count.
   ::roflmao::

good thing i agree w/you. now--whoever it is SHOULD step the fck up and claim their rights. IT WAS NOT ME and i have more bloody respect for whoever it was that to pretend i'm someone special for doing something i did NOT.

if you arn't sure it was you, tell your story and ask. otherwise you look like that little head case egomaniac thinkin she's all that...... and ain't shit.

the question asked for heroes-not to glorify zeroes.

who ran successfully--and what happened to them?