Author Topic: Writing a new WWASPS article for a national magazine  (Read 2223 times)

Offline johngorenfeld

• View Profile
Writing a new WWASPS article for a national magazine
« on: August 01, 2007, 06:18:32 PM »
Not a real long article, just a short piece, but I was wondering if anyone here knows of any new developments in this saga. You hear about this Mitt Romney / Lichfield connection? If you've heard anything, and you get this message int he next week, please drop me a line: [email protected]

I got an e-mail the other day from a mom who decided not to enroll a kid in WWASPS after reading one of my stories. Somehow she wasn't convinced by Mr. Kay and Mr. Lichfield's argument that only Satan stands between WWASPS and saving the world.

Hang in there,

John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 11:00:33 PM »
Lols.. nice. thanks for your help. Wish there was more out there like you.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Writing a new WWASPS article for a national magazine
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 11:25:58 AM »
Quote from: ""johngorenfeld""
Not a real long article, just a short piece, but I was wondering if anyone here knows of any new developments in this saga. You hear about this Mitt Romney / Lichfield connection? If you've heard anything, and you get this message int he next week, please drop me a line: [email protected]

I got an e-mail the other day from a mom who decided not to enroll a kid in WWASPS after reading one of my stories. Somehow she wasn't convinced by Mr. Kay and Mr. Lichfield's argument that only Satan stands between WWASPS and saving the world.

Hang in there,

John

Wow, innovative, daring journalism at its finest: pick a colorful political figure, find an emotionally charged but factually murky story, jump on that white horse, and off you go! How cutting edge. Where's you come up with this formula, the Enquirer?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 03:10:56 PM »
John,
This may not be news to you, but it was to me.

The connect between Romney and WWASP/The Industry
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=272596#272596
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=267087#267087
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=271690#271690

is getting clearer.

Prez Candidate Bios
Mitt Romney – (R)
Overview

Mitt Romney was born on March 12, 1947 in Detroit, Michigan. He was the son of former Michigan Governor George W. Romney. His parents were well endowed in politics. He went to Stanford University for two quarters. After this period of time, he served as a missionary for the Mormon Church (The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). He was a missionary for 2 and half years (30 months) before returning to America from his time as a missionary in France. He then transferred to Brigham Young University. In 1975, Romney went to Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School, earning a joint JD/MBA. After Romney’s graduation, he went to work for the Boston Consulting Group, which was a consulting firm. After this, from 1978 to 1984, Romney was vice president of Bain & Company, another consulting firm. Romney left Bain & Company in 1984 to be one of the co-founders of Bain Capital

Bain Capital, Aspen Ed Group, TheWho
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=252298#252298
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=219960#219960

which was an investment firm. After 6 years, he returned to Bain & Company, which was teetering on the edge of financial collapse, so to speak. After his 1 year tenure at Bain & Company as CEO, they were back to a company that was well off financially. Romney returned to Bain Capital after that period of time. During this time, they founded, invested, or acquired in many companies like Staples, Sports Authority, and Domino’s. He left Bain Capital to charge the Salt Lake City Olympics Committee. And by charge, I mean take control. There were plans to scale down the games, but after Romney took control, it was all better. He donated the $825,000 he made to charity. President Bush praised Romney for his handling of the Olympics. And the games made a $100,000,000 profit even after the financial shortfalls in the beginning. In 1994, Mitt Romney ran for the Senate against Ted Kennedy. He lost by 17%. In 2002, Mitt Romney ran for Massachusetts Governor. He won by 5%. He mandated that all people residing in Massachusetts get health care. If it is affordable, then they have to get it. Romney instead of raising taxes, he got out of Massachusetts deficit by lowering spending. He sent letters out to Congressmen and Congresswomen and to Senate members to vote for the proposed amendment to ban gay marriage. He did not run for a second term as Governor of Massachusetts.

Political Views
Romney is pro-life, even though he had some toleration of abortion during his 2002 campaign for Governor of Massachusetts. He says his views on abortion have “evolved and deepened” during his time as Governor. He vetoed a stem cell research bill because it allowed the cloning of human embryos. He would require people on welfare to work. Romney highly opposes gay marriage, and he opposes civil unions. Romney says “marriage is a sacred institution between man and women.” He wants to put a gay marriage ban into the Republican Party platform. Romney also says “every child deserves a mother and a father.” He wants schools to teach family values, but not prayer and religion in school. He supports the death penalty for murders like John Couey. He is for gun control. He supports educational vouchers to be used towards other schools. He does not want illegal immigrants gain a “path to citizenship.” He does not want to pull out of Iraq saying “it would be a big mistake.” Romney wants to develop alternative energy, but he wants to drill in the Arctic. He would require welfare recipients to work.
http://civilitas.wordpress.com/presiden ... date-bios/
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 03:34:40 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""johngorenfeld""

Hang in there,

John

Wow, innovative, daring journalism at its finest: pick a colorful political figure, find an emotionally charged but factually murky story, jump on that white horse, and off you go! How cutting edge. Where's you come up with this formula, the Enquirer?

Oh fuck off!!!  John's been on this story (the teen "help" story) for a couple of years now.  He's just following up on it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 12:56:38 PM »
Ok, and what about Mel Sembler's relationship with The Seed/Straight/KHK/Pathway?

Same shit! I've long held out hope that, one day, ties to the troubled teen industry would become a political third rail instead of political gold. Can you imagine? If that happens it would take down just about the entire Neocon machine. We might actually restore the republic in some measure, or at least regain some respect and trust from the rest of the world. It would be like Germany having shut down the Nazis before the death camps and without having had to be rescued by the rest of the world.

Oh!  ::roflmao:: "p.s. fornits steals tildes ~ from pink bunnies. this means war! ~eb~" Just noticed that. ::roflmao::!!!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline johngorenfeld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 12:59:47 PM »

Good one! No, I only study the Enquirer for my stories about cellulite. Who has it will surprise you.

Offline Bunnie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 01:19:12 PM »
Hello John:
Here is another interesting item on Mitt
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=22529

In case you have not seen it is a great interview, with Mitt getting upset, watch the video.

Offline johngorenfeld

• View Profile
Mitt
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »
I actually thought the governor came across rather well in that situation.