Author Topic: HLA grandparents day fundraiser  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HLA grandparents day fundraiser
« on: July 27, 2007, 04:51:17 PM »
i just found this digging through google:

http://www.hlagrandparentsday.com/

maybe this was posted before, i dunno, it's old, from 05'.  I still think it's interesting that HLA was holding fundraisers and auctions, looking for money to expand their programs, even after the chapel fund went missing. [not really missing, we all know too well where that money went - len's pocket]

i also think it's funny that when the grandparents come they treat them with utmost luxury, and pretend the kids get the same treatment, but dont bother the rest of the year. they turn the campus into an amusement park for a day - when i was there they had a "carnival" with inflatable rides, treats, tons of good food and they even rented a fleet of a few dozen golf-carts for the grandparents to ride in. and of course, the restrictions kids were nowhere in sight.

Len, if you're reading this (i know you are...multiple times over) i'd like you to know that i religiously follow the rule of "keep your freinds close and enemies closer"/"the best place to hide is under someones nose". no, a fallout fest wont help, i'm closer to you than you think.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HLA grandparents day fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 02:31:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Len, if you're reading this (i know you are...multiple times over) i'd like you to know that i religiously follow the rule of "keep your freinds close and enemies closer"/"the best place to hide is under someones nose". no, a fallout fest wont help, i'm closer to you than you think.

Isn't this interesting.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: HLA grandparents day fundraiser
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 07:34:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Isn't this interesting.

arent you interesting.

can you say....moremoneymoremoneymoremoneymoneymoneymoneymoneygreed?