Author Topic: ELAN'S GRADUATES GONE BAD  (Read 4241 times)

Offline elan3in91

• View Profile
ELAN'S GRADUATES GONE BAD
« on: July 25, 2007, 10:35:49 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:40:14 AM »
Which one(s)?  Do you think their Elan experience contributed to their current predilections?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline elan3in91

• View Profile
re:
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 11:05:47 PM »
it was Madsen he was there in 92. I as in the same house and dorms...who would have guessed.I can't see how it was the school that contribuited to someone being a pedofile......and yes it was done to a child ..he is on the ct registry.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: re:
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 07:33:47 PM »
Quote from: ""elan3in91""
it was Madsen he was there in 92. I as in the same house and dorms...who would have guessed.I can't see how it was the school that contribuited to someone being a pedofile......and yes it was done to a child ..he is on the ct registry.

Well TCK does have a tee-pe made of little boys underpants. One could easily be labled a pedophile in the way they obtained the little boys under pants.

Ain't that right Assistant? Froderik?

Seems like some of TCK's brainwashing may have brushed off on a young padawan indian mongoloidist in the making.

Hi-yuh-yuh
Hi-yuh-yuh!!
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »
Seriously, I am not surprised what a former resident could be capable of doing and I truly believe that elan could play a huge part in what they do later in life. Elan has a very fucked up approach on relating with people and a teenagers mind is very impressionable just like a child.

The knocking on doors, the ratting on your friends, the getting your feelings off thing and so on serves no purpose for life skills. In some cases it could get one klilled on the outside. And then there was the ones that defied the program who in return only got served a daily dish of abuse by the staff themselves and it certainly wasn't out of concern for their well being.

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 10:11:28 AM »
Quote from: ""The Elan Reporter""

Well TCK does have a tee-pe made of little boys underpants. One could easily be labled a pedophile in the way they obtained the little boys under pants.

Seems like some of TCK's brainwashing may have brushed off on a young padawan indian mongoloidist in the making.

Hi-yuh-yuh
Hi-yuh-yuh!!

That is indeed correct.  TCK told me he is very proud of Mr. Madsen for following in his footsteps and will offer him asylum from the feds on the IMR.  He has ordered the shotdowns to construct another underpants tee pee for his guest.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 10:47:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Elan Reporter's Assistant""
Quote from: ""The Elan Reporter""

Hi-yuh-yuh
Hi-yuh-yuh!!

That is indeed correct.  TCK told me he is very proud of Mr. Madsen for following in his footsteps and will offer him asylum from the feds on the IMR.  He has ordered the shotdowns to construct another underpants tee pee for his guest.

Will TCK hold a very special hi-yuh inductee ceromony for the new pedophile? And I hear TCK will issue a new plaque for following the footsteps of the great injun mongo.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 10:52:55 AM »
I heard that if the wind was right, you could smell that tee-pee a mile away!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 10:59:15 AM »
****Special report*****

TCK holds interview over phone regarding recent elan grad gone bad.....

TCK: Me-suh very proud of what transpired. Me-suh's pedi-physcology has proven to be effective and will induct elan grad gone bad into indian mongoloid reservation.
Me-suh will make grand tee-pee of many little boys underpants with additional amenities.

Reporter: But this elan grad is not an indian mongoloid, so how can he become an inductee into your little village?

TCK: Me-suh will perform convertage ritual and make elan grad gone bad indian mongo. He-suh will learn to be a great ijun mongo warrior and aid me in buffalo raping and hi-yuh-yuh scalping. Me-suh also will make him a director at school where he will continue to learn hi-yuh-yuh treatment and become great child abuser.

TCK: Me-suh must cut interview short, me-suh has to prepare a totem pole in his honor and run 3 house GM for all the non-believers of the hi-yuh-yuh.

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
Elan, who's to "blame"?
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2007, 11:43:23 AM »

Did he even graduate or did he just sign out and leave?

I am a big believer in Elan fucking up peoples lives well into their adulthood but in this specific case I agree with you. Now, because Eric was NOT in the hot seat 24/7 and the fact that he slid through Elan virtually undetected does NOT mean that Elan did NOT affect him.

That said, I remember chillin with him at the back table in 3's dining room. We were Expeditors together and had a blast "uncovering" the dirt in the house. We were cool with each other. He also drew awesome pictures and I wrote a few poems once and he drew pic's to go with them. He borrowed my tapes that my recently graduated friend sent me.

He had a crush on a blond gal named Melissa.

Oh well, It's a crying shame. I have good memories of him and our "friendship" and to see him end up in such a rotten place in life is sad to say the least.

I guess you never truly know someone huh? We were kids back in the 91 Elan 3 era I saw no pervie-ness in him then, but as life progress's so do our issues.

Damn that sucks.

Men and women that are sex offenders have to register even if they were in a relationship with an underage female/male and the parents pressed charges. Did Eric actually molest a wee one or was it a date rape/under the age of 18 sexual relationship thing?

Shocking and sad news about him.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Elan, who's to "blame"?
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2007, 11:59:09 AM »
Quote from: ""java.gurl""
Oh well, It's a crying shame. I have good memories of him and our "friendship" and to see him end up in such a rotten place in life is sad to say the least.

I guess you never truly know someone huh? We were kids back in the 91 Elan 3 era I saw no pervie-ness in him then, but as life progress's so do our issues.

Damn that sucks.

Men and women that are sex offenders have to register even if they were in a relationship with an underage female/male and the parents pressed charges. Did Eric actually molest a wee one or was it a date rape/under the age of 18 sexual relationship thing?

Shocking and sad news about him.

I'm not the best at routing out this type of stuff on the Net; perhaps elan3in91 might care to put us straight with the details?

As far as I have been able to ascertain, this occurred in 1998/99 (?) in Louisiana.  He has to register wherever he goes, so he's on CT's registry due to a move there (2005?).

For all we know, this could be a case of entrapment like java.gurl notes (relationship with a minor who lied about her age, and her parents pressed charges) or similar... who knows...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2007, 12:09:59 PM »
Eric was originally from Connecticut. He must of moved away after Elan and got into trouble.

Not only "child molestors" need to register. I know of a girl that has to register because she
threatened to "fuck" someones little doggy! Sick shit huh?

I am curious to find out the real deal too.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2007, 01:49:26 PM »
I know of a girl that has to register because she
threatened to "fuck" someones little doggy!

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 03:19:20 PM »
The following is a very disturbing but true story and I will tell it as best as I remember it. The names have been changed to protect the identity and reputations of the people involved.

Well.....One time in a womans group the topic somehow got switched to being taken advantage of sexually to be accepted by a man or group of men/people.

Well, a girl named Tee-Tee told a tale about how she was made to attempt to fuck a German Shepard by some jocks she knew. I don't think she actually screwed the doggy, She walked or ran away before any harm could be done. To the dog. I felt very sad for her. I could never tell that story in a group setting. She was an OK chick at times who got herself into a bad predicament. I was glad she was not forced by these assholes to do this thing to that poor doggy.

So you see people this is what happens in the sick world we live in. That is why when my little daughter reaches her teenage years she will be armed with mace and self defense moves that will push the dick and nutsack of any jerk who fucks with her up into his throat!
Her dad was a Navy man as were her 2 grandfathers and her mom has graduated from quite a few self defense training class's and a level 5 prison.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 04:39:11 PM »
her mom has graduated from quite a few self defense training class's and a level 5 prison.

The more time goes on and the more you post..... Well the better I like you!!!!