Author Topic: TCK ondemand  (Read 4175 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« on: July 22, 2007, 09:24:41 AM »
http://elanschool.com/video.htm

Check out the 4th video down from the top. You'll find TCK and the imposter Merel Streep *The devil wears prada* aka The Terry Witch.

TCK is just wayy too cool and has to wear shades for the interview. He's a celebritiy in his own mind. Also note the hi-yuh wear he is sporting. And we cannot overlook the *swollen hands*. And the dated hair doo! Ever heard of just for men TCK? Perhaps just for mongo-injuns will work for you.

The you got their version of their own forum::
http://www.elanschool.com/forum/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 12:57:25 PM »
Good find reporter. I remember Kate Hawkins. So that's Peter Rowe that gets a lot of attention here. I can't believe Marty is senior director. That dude is a goofy goon.  Sharon looks OLD. Where is Claire and Jeff? I wonder if there message board has any trolls?

i

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 01:19:14 AM »
I almost shot my computer when I watched the video with the kid describing how he liked "getting his feelings off" on the other patients.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 09:04:30 AM »
Quote from: ""xres8182""
Good find reporter. I remember Kate Hawkins. So that's Peter Rowe that gets a lot of attention here. I can't believe Marty is senior director. That dude is a goofy goon.  Sharon looks OLD. Where is Claire and Jeff? I wonder if there message board has any trolls?

Doesn't Sharon sort of resemble Merel Streep, from the Devil wears prada? I think she does.

Yea those kids were really brain washed into saying what they said.
I have a feeling all the evil corrupt staff were standing behind them waiting for them to say the wrong them and give them a huge GM.

Now they got a forum, mostly for parents. If those parents only knew what went on back then? :roll:

i

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »
oops, my response got inserted into your post Xres.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 08:40:13 AM by Guest »

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 09:20:05 AM »
You watch Kruglik talk? The guy uses his right hand to express every word. I do believe that is the same hand he uses to make hi-yuh-yuh calls and throw tomahawks. Very active hand if you ask me.

Also kinda funny if one were to stare into is eyes, he will focus his eyes in another direction. He always was like that. He never could look anyone straight into their eyes for more then a second.

One time I had a gm/hm and he was there and he was mumbling about something to me but his head was facing the floor the entire time. I was like *Other here Marty* *I'm having trouble understanding you*. I think it was all the guilt of abuse that caught up with him, he got to a point where he couldn't look anyone into the eyes.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 11:14:12 AM »
Damn Reporter..... I took a look at the "Elan" site and that is really fucked up shit. Below I have copied some of the information they have on their site. Think about it as you read, "How did our families ever fall for this horseshit? We are talking pure brainwashing on their parts. And take a look at the price, what was the sales pitch??? "Can you put a pricetag on your childs life??" BULLSHIT

What is your thought???

Elan School accepts adolescents with emotional, behavioral or adjustment problems .
Elan School is a co-educational, independent, residential, special-purpose school, serving grades 8 through 12.
Students are admitted year round at Elan School; average stay is 24 to 30 months.
Classes at Elan School are held during evening hours and are kept small, maximum of 12 students
Elan School is a closed SAT site
Uses a Life Skills Curriculum that teaches students to permanently change attitudes and life patterns
Elan School stresses a work ethic; teaching personal responsibility, honesty, self-control and patience .
We have an active athletic program (teams have won several state championships in many sports)
Provides intensive group sessions; individual sessions are on an as-needed basis
Elan School successfully places 80% of its high school graduates in post-secondary schools.
Students at Elan School may be able to earn up to three years of high school credits in a two year period .
Annual fees for a 12 month year of $49,071.96
(This makes it almost $150,000.00 per child. Tell me it's not about the money.)

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 11:20:27 AM »
Damn Reporter..... I took a look at the "Elan" site and that is really fucked up shit. Below I have copied some of the information they have on their site. Think about it as you read, "How did our families ever fall for this horseshit? We are talking pure brainwashing on their parts. And take a look at the price, what was the sales pitch??? "Can you put a pricetag on your childs life??" BULLSHIT

What are your thoughts???

Elan School accepts adolescents with emotional, behavioral or adjustment problems .
Elan School is a co-educational, independent, residential, special-purpose school, serving grades 8 through 12.
Students are admitted year round at Elan School; average stay is 24 to 30 months.
Classes at Elan School are held during evening hours and are kept small, maximum of 12 students
Elan School is a closed SAT site
Uses a Life Skills Curriculum that teaches students to permanently change attitudes and life patterns
Elan School stresses a work ethic; teaching personal responsibility, honesty, self-control and patience .
We have an active athletic program (teams have won several state championships in many sports)
Provides intensive group sessions; individual sessions are on an as-needed basis
Elan School successfully places 80% of its high school graduates in post-secondary schools.
Students at Elan School may be able to earn up to three years of high school credits in a two year period .
Annual fees for a 12 month year of $49,071.96
(This makes it almost $150,000.00 per child. Tell me it's not about the money.)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 01:55:03 PM »
..."on track" ..."encounter groups" ...yah, I've heard the same stuff from Hyde, mostly back in the day.  I guess by now a lot of this vocabulary has become pretty mainstream?  Someone set me straight on this...

These kids pile on so many superlative "feel-good" words to describe their current "got Jesus" condition.  They are mostly psyched that they are on camera, and in very good graces for the moment, ha!  I can guarantee you that at least two of them will head pretty far in the other direction within five years post-Elan.  NOBODY will remember their superlative descriptions.  It's a whole lot of BS necessary for current psychological survival.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 02:19:53 PM »
Quote from: ""xres8182""
I wonder if there message board has any trolls?

I'm sure their moderators strictly sensor anything that maybe posted there.... Only approved propaganda and maybe a word of encouragement to the new breed from brainwashed "Pro-Elan" shits that have moved on.

I'm sure that you would not see any confrontations or people getting their feelings off in fear that a prospective "Sucker family" may see some truth and change their decision about sending their child there.

As far as trolls go, well I would almost lay money there will be no trolling that board. They will hand pick people like Artman who can not say a bitter word about "Elan".

I'm sure at the price of over $120,000.00 per kid they can afford to pad a pocket or two to cruise the message board and spread their diseased propaganda.

And with that being said there is only one thing left to attempt to process.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 02:52:15 PM »
http://www.elanschool.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2
Welcome to ElanSchool.com Parents' Forum
This forum is for parents of Elan students to discuss ideas, questions and concerns. This forum is for Elan School parents only. If you have not yet received an invitation to join the forum and you are a parent of a current Elan student, please contact Elan School for information on obtaining a new username and password.

The moderators of this forum reserve the right to delete any post and/or ban a user from participating in this forum at their sole discretion. With the exception of those who may be banned from posting, every parent of a student currently enrolled at Elan School, should have access to participate in this forum.

Thanks for using the forum, and we hope you enjoy the ability to communicate with other parents and become involved in the Elan community.

ElanSchool.com
------------------------------------------

There are two general areas; one for the parents to converse with each other and the administration (from which the above quote was taken), and the other for parents to converse with (assuredly on-track) students.  Basically it is a forum for the benefit of parents only, and only parents who are not critical of Elan.  Can't remember where I read it, but I came across a post somewhere of some Elan parent complaining that their posts were deleted.  Apparently they were questioning "procedure" in an unduly aggressive fashion (not happy with Elan).

It also used to be that you could see who was posting what.  You are required to use your real names on this forum, and the names were displayed along with the posts.  I wonder about the reasoning behind that one...  It really seems slanted to discourage dissent and undue questioning.  They have since changed this, so the public can no longer see the names.  They also seem to be considering blocking public visibility to anyone not logged in.  

Judging by the immense throngs flocking to the site, and the fact that there are almost as many moderators as there are posters, it doesn't appear as though parents will be able to glean much useful information from the forum itself.  However, it may still function well enough for providing a venue for parents to contact each other.

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 08:01:16 AM »
Did you honestly think they would allow any negative feedback to be posted there? I am sure they want nothing but good things said about them, that is why there is so little content to really read there.

Elan maybe a water downed version of its old self now present day, but that wasn't the case back in the 80's. I recall an old director there named Ralph ? * Had some Spanish last name* Was a real nice guy after you got to know him, he would use to tell us about how Elan was back when he went through the program.

He held back nothing. He spoke of the mental and physical abuse that went on, very honest and direct. I  heard he passed away not long after I left.

As far as elan's forum goes. I can see that only the good, the greater, and the best will apply as the forums subject. Probably in order to post as a former resident you have to be a graduated brainwashed asshole.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 12:15:01 PM »
Quote from: ""The Elan Reporter""
Did you honestly think they would allow any negative feedback to be posted there? I am sure they want nothing but good things said about them, that is why there is so little content to really read there...

As far as elan's forum goes. I can see that only the good, the greater, and the best will apply as the forums subject. Probably in order to post as a former resident you have to be a graduated brainwashed asshole.
It really looks more like an interactive version of a FAQ.  I take it Elan still doesn't have a parent handbook?  This probably functions as such, and certainly saves on printing costs, hahaha!  It certainly doesn't look like any "forum" I've ever come across!

Quote from: ""The Elan Reporter""
Elan maybe a water downed version of its old self now present day, but that wasn't the case back in the 80's. I recall an old director there named Ralph ? * Had some Spanish last name* Was a real nice guy after you got to know him, he would use to tell us about how Elan was back when he went through the program.

He held back nothing. He spoke of the mental and physical abuse that went on, very honest and direct. I  heard he passed away not long after I left.

Care to relate some of these stories?  I'm sure lots of us would love to hear them!  How/why did Ralph die?

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 07:47:18 AM »
From what I heard he died of the AIDS virus. Ralph was a real hard ass if you got on his bad side, also would say alot of off the wall stuff to teens. Refering to cutting off their little wee-wee and such. But he wasn't a dick.

When I first met him I didn't think much of him, just a little vulgar mouth man on a power trip. But after I got to know him, not only did I respect the guy, but also looked at him as a friend. Ralph was one of us in a sense. You would even be so bold and direct in disagreeing with other directors descions on how to execute policy. Ralph also had a wife that worked at Elan, which I never really got to meet becuase she worked in a different house.

The story goes is Ralph and Joe were the orginal founders of Elan and both of them were in Daytop together.

Not all the staff were bad people, there was some good people there. I've seen a few staff get fired for not being assholes and child abusers, perhaps if they never got fired elan would have been a better enviroment.

People like Marty, Marc, Jeff, Tony/Tanya, Linda, Ann Flyn loved to get viscious with teens. Maybe not so much for Jeff, but he had his moments.

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
TCK ondemand
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 10:56:30 AM »
If you watch TCK during the videos really closely, you can see him doing the tomahawk chop as he speaks.  He sounds like a robot.  I can't see how a parent would get anything out of listening to his Mongo Indian talk or think they should send their kid to his care.  

Hi yuh hi yuh

hi yuh yuh yuh

Send me suh your children!
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh