Author Topic: I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU  (Read 5655 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« on: July 22, 2007, 08:24:09 AM »
Anybody interested in a having a party?  Not a "reunion", but a fucking party........the kind where you leave your kids at home.....

I was thinking it would be cool to have it in Las Vegas, 'cause the whole "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" thing is kind of a nice spoof on the "confidentiality" rules from the programs......but Nevada has some of the toughest drug laws in the country, so I'm not into having it there.  Amsterdam? NYC? California? Vancouver?  Basically anyplace where we can rent a cool place (I'm thinking hotel ballroom/conference room, if we get it together far enough in advance, we could prolly get a group rate on rooms, too---just a thought) and have fairly hassle-free access to and local tolerance of party favors and such.......

"I just" thought I'd throw the idea out there, and want to stress that use of mind-altering substances would not be required, but definitely would be encouraged.....if you can't hang with that, then don't show up, ya fuckin' L7 asshole........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 10:10:23 AM »
Yeah, I'm game...let's have it in Baltimore. ::seg::

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 12:45:49 PM »
Yeah.  I might wanta party with you too, but you gonna have ta make yourself known to me first.  Shoot me a pm, if you dare. ::hatter:: ::bandit:: :skull: ::dove::
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 02:43:29 PM »
Im game.. if im invited.. :smokin:
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 07:16:31 AM »
Quote from: ""SettleForNothingLess""

Of course you are invited, I'll PM you a little later in the week with some more info and to ask for your suggestions on location, date, etc., etc.

Basically, I wanna have a party for survivors that is "user friendly" so to speak, where we can have some fun without having to worry censoring ourselves around  people's kids, or survivors who are caught up in the whole Stepcraft nonsense/clean-and-sober trap......not that we're trying to exclude those of us who aren't into recreational orange juice drinking, we just don't want to be made uncomfortable by them or their presence.  If you're not an orange juice drinker, you are still welcome, but don't show up with a head full of Stepcraft notions about orange juice, orange marmalade, orange sherbet, orange crayons, orange juice concentrate, or orange peels.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 09:35:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""SettleForNothingLess""

Of course you are invited, I'll PM you a little later in the week with some more info and to ask for your suggestions on location, date, etc., etc.

Basically, I wanna have a party for survivors that is "user friendly" so to speak, where we can have some fun without having to worry censoring ourselves around  people's kids, or survivors who are caught up in the whole Stepcraft nonsense/clean-and-sober trap......not that we're trying to exclude those of us who aren't into recreational orange juice drinking, we just don't want to be made uncomfortable by them or their presence.  If you're not an orange juice drinker, you are still welcome, but don't show up with a head full of Stepcraft notions about orange juice, orange marmalade, orange sherbet, orange crayons, orange juice concentrate, or orange peels.

So we cant wear our "HomeDepot" vests?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 04:24:11 PM »
Looks like we found an appropriate venue...........stand by for more info.

If you're interested in coming, reply logged in, so you can get a PM or at least an email.  Yeah, we're screening-------we want this event to be asshole-free.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 04:10:21 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Looks like we found an appropriate venue...........stand by for more info.

If you're interested in coming, reply logged in, so you can get a PM or at least an email.  Yeah, we're screening-------we want this event to be asshole-free.

You're inviting people from fornits to a party and you want it to be asshole free?

Yeah, good luck with that.  ::seg::

But seriously, I'd RSVP, except for the fact that I am poor and in school. So unless it's happening in the San Francisco bay area, I won't be able to join everyone. But if it *is* in my neck of the woods, and I pass the asshole test, shoot me a PM.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 05:12:40 AM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""

You're inviting people from fornits to a party and you want it to be asshole free?

It's quite simple, no admittance into the party unless you are obliterated. Then at least if there are any assholes no one is going to give a fuck or at least they won't remember in the morning.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 05:16:22 AM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

It's quite simple, no admittance into the party unless you are obliterated. Then at least if there are any assholes no one is going to give a fuck or at least they won't remember in the morning.

Well, if I have to get obliterated before the party starts, what am I supposed to do at the party? Sober up? Besides, I was hoping the party would provide the obliteration-supplies.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 05:19:27 AM »

Well, if I have to get obliterated before the party starts, what am I supposed to do at the party? Sober up? Besides, I was hoping the party would provide the obliteration-supplies.

Ok ok BUZZED to enter the party, but you can't leave til you're obliterated. how's that? LOL

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 05:21:33 AM »

Ok ok BUZZED to enter the party, but you can't leave til you're obliterated. how's that? LOL

Sounds like a plan to me, Maynard.

Too bad I probably won't be able to come, but hypothetical conversations are always fun!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 05:22:23 AM »
Sounds like a plan to me, Maynard.

Too bad I probably won't be able to come, but hypothetical conversations are always fun!

Well i will sure as hell be there.  LOL

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 10:01:34 AM »
I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I WANNA PARTY WITH YOU
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 10:43:20 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member.

lol dork!  :P