Author Topic: Exit Plan  (Read 11396 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2007, 10:12:00 PM »
That's great, all except the moron and saving his life bullshit, other than that, I have seen that before, and it's good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2007, 10:44:25 PM »
Quote from: ""GabbaGabba""
you actually give him a chance to become an adult that contributes to society

And less likely a chance he'll end up "contributing" posts to fonrits web forum for the wayward web fora lost victims surviving the best they can using the internet to re congregate so ate least someone understands web forum thingy.

Offline Karass

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2007, 10:56:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

And less likely a chance he'll end up "contributing" posts to fonrits web forum for the wayward web fora lost victims surviving the best they can using the internet to re congregate so ate least someone understands web forum thingy.

Not sure exactly what you meant by that but whatever...I personally think the "web forum thingy" is the most powerful democratizing force in the history of the human race. No unscrupulous act or person is safe from the bright light of thousands of eyes prying down on it from the internet. That's why programs and certain repressive regimes deny open access to communications -- because the truth is contrary to their objectives.
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves. -- J.B. Priestley

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Exit Plan
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2007, 11:03:19 PM »

Not sure exactly what you meant by that but whatever...I personally think the "web forum thingy" is the most powerful democratizing force in the history of the human race. No unscrupulous act or person is safe from the bright light of thousands of eyes prying down on it from the internet. That's why programs and certain repressive regimes deny open access to communications -- because the truth is contrary to their objectives.

Bingo.  If you obliterate communications control, or even show people that their communications are controlled (since they don't always realize)... programs die.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

AK-47 works pretty good to.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2007, 11:58:00 PM »

I was trying to say that if this parent does what you say in your post, that perhaps in addition to "contributing to society" they will also refrain from having the urge to search out internet sites such as this one. In other words maybe it will help them get over it more than a parent who just says, hey, get over it kid, it cost me a lot of money, you should be thankful, and blows them off or better yet they are brainwashed fully in program. Thats what I was trying to say in not so many words but I failed. lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2007, 02:11:54 AM »
This OP/Mummie has posted conflicting "stories" and she has refused to answer direct questions; and she most certainly does not accept advice.

She admits that her son was in a WWASP facility prior to this program he is in now.
She was asked:  HOW MANY PROGRAMS HAS THIS BOY BE IN?
                                  What are the names of the programs he was in?
                                  What transport companies did she use?

She has been told repeatedly:
To bring this boy home; and to be a responsible parent; and to seek help from a licensed, professional therapist for any guidance she may need.

Why are posters allowing this woman to curse them? (FUCK YOU is rather strong language for a mother seeking "help.")

Why are posters engaging in her game-playing?  She pretends ignorance of internet language on-the-one-hand; yet freely uses internet terms, like TROLL freely.

What responsible mother needs a PROGRAM EXIT PLAN CONTRACT to refer to in order to parent her own child?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2007, 08:47:06 AM »
Mummie is real.  I know who she is.  Ive talked to her on PM and she is going to call me today (you know who: Don't flip out this time.  k)
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2007, 10:06:01 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""
You want this boy to sign a CONTRACT?

Little fact about contract law: contracts are invalid if signed under duress.  Tear it up and make up a new one when he gets home, negotiated without the program middleman.  And forget all that bullshit you learned in those Premier Education workshops (it's nothing but cult dogma (based on Lifespring), and full of innacuracies, exaggerations, and outright lies about your kid.)
Very important question about the ExitPlan:  Is this it?

Also, a minor can not enter into a binding contract unless he/she has been emancipated. Any contracts signed by minors under any other conditions will be deeemed NULL AND VOID. At least in America.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2007, 12:03:42 PM »
I have to say that I am very surprised by David Gilcrease's letter in regards to an Exit Plan. People over the years (a lot of former program kids), have described this to be much crueler then it actually is.

I really don't see a problem here, that letter was direct, and matter of fact? What is your beef with it folks?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2007, 12:10:10 PM »
I have to say that I am very surprised by David Gilcrease's letter in regards to an Exit Plan. People over the years (a lot of former program kids), have described this to be much crueler then it actually is.

I really don't see a problem here, that letter was direct, and matter of fact? What is your beef with it folks?

No problem at all, if you want to guarantee your kid's going to fail.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2007, 01:13:36 PM »
I talked to Mummy on the phone and can tell you that she is a real parent.  Try and go easy, she is relatively new to all this and she is taking her kid out of program now.  OK.  So chill.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2007, 01:18:27 PM »

That's because no survvior has ever actually gotten the plan described in this letter. The letter is like showing someone a brochure of a WWASP facility and expecting to understand what the facility is actually like. It does not represent reality. My exit plan was nothing other than the ability to walk down the road. My friends and people I've talked to received the same as me or if they were lucky $20 in cash and a ride to the local town so they don't have to hitchike.

It's a good question you bring up though. Why did Gilcrease make this written plan so much better than the kids will ever typically see?

1. The point of exit plan is to blackmail kid into staying. A paid apartment and car isn't going to do that. So if they kid states they are leaving they keep cutting the exit plan down and down until it's nothing but clothes on their back.

2. Parents don't want to reward their kid for dropping out of the program they are trying to coerce their child to stay into.

3. This is given to paernts to soften them up and get them used to the idea (like the poster who said it seemed okay), and then slowly chip away at it over a few months until it is nothing.

I don't really know so I can't answer your question other than to say that the exit plan I received was only my clothes on my back, well not only that they said they'd call the cops on me for being "suicidal". I can't begin to explain the amount of manipulation that goes into trying to get an 18 year old to stay.

I just hope you might have an open enough mind to believe me when I say that the written exit plan does not represent the reality I lived, nor many other survivors I talked to who were offered or took exit plans.

Hopefully this addresses your concerns and why our testimony does not align with what David Gilcrease's letter says. Nothing Gilcrease has said or written EVER matches up with reality, he's a cult leader, that's how he works, through psychological manipulation and lies.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2007, 01:21:37 PM »

That's because no survvior has ever actually gotten the plan described in this letter. The letter is like showing someone a brochure of a WWASP facility and expecting to understand what the facility is actually like. It does not represent reality. My exit plan was nothing other than the ability to walk down the road. My friends and people I've talked to received the same as me or if they were lucky $20 in cash and a ride to the local town so they don't have to hitchike.

It's a good question you bring up though. Why did Gilcrease make this written plan so much better than the kids will ever typically see?

1. The point of exit plan is to blackmail kid into staying. A paid apartment and car isn't going to do that. So if they kid states they are leaving they keep cutting the exit plan down and down until it's nothing but clothes on their back.

2. Parents don't want to reward their kid for dropping out of the program they are trying to coerce their child to stay into.

3. This is given to paernts to soften them up and get them used to the idea (like the poster who said it seemed okay), and then slowly chip away at it over a few months until it is nothing.

I don't really know so I can't answer your question other than to say that the exit plan I received was only my clothes on my back, well not only that they said they'd call the cops on me for being "suicidal". I can't begin to explain the amount of manipulation that goes into trying to get an 18 year old to stay.

I just hope you might have an open enough mind to believe me when I say that the written exit plan does not represent the reality I lived, nor many other survivors I talked to who were offered or took exit plans.

Hopefully this addresses your concerns and why our testimony does not align with what David Gilcrease's letter says. Nothing Gilcrease has said or written EVER matches up with reality, he's a cult leader, that's how he works, through psychological manipulation and lies.

Cult leader is a very accurate description.

He created the seminars based on his experience as a Lifespring (another cult) facilitator.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Exit Plan
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2007, 01:28:57 PM »
I should also mention this for the person curious about exit plans in WWASP facilities. It wasn't the financial hardship that scared most of the 17 year olds I talked to while waiting out my own time.
A lot of kids retain a deep bond with their family, a kind of love I never had or experienced, so strong it seemed to me they would be willing to endure psychological torture and physical torment in order to get home and satisfy their parents.

Now sure there are some of us that absolutely hated our families by the time of the Exit Plan, but many kids do not. Watch the WWASP documentary when the mother tries to go pick up her daughter. That daughter isn't concerned with living in a homeless shelter, or her exit plan... the only thing concerning her is the LOVE that her parent has now so clearly begun to hold hostage until she complies with the program.

In my opinion the financial hardship aspect of the exit plan was only part of the exit plan, the other half is psychological manipulation to make you think that the whole world will hate you, you will die of drugs and suicide, they will call the FBI on you, that your parents will call the police if you try to contact them. That your family is going to shun you for the very rest of your life and you are all alone int he world.

Some of these people just want their family back. It's not about getting an apartment or having to walk down the street .

This is more important than the financial aspects of exit plans, it's much more devastating and the emotions are very intense I think. One is financial betrayal which is easy to get over, aftgerall we were 18. The other is family betrayal, that is harder to get over.

If you havent seen the WWASP documetnary you should.