Author Topic: I just want you to konw  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« on: July 18, 2007, 02:25:41 PM »
Even though we disagree sometimes, you must realize this universe NEEDS YOU.

We all have a certain vibration that is absolutely critical to everything around us. We don't see it. Well some peopole do but thye get locked up if they talk about it.
So don't let the negativity get you down. Don't let them bombard you with frequencies that aren't going to help you reach a higher vibratory plane.

The world needs every single one of you, because you are just the seed for the millions that come after you. Plesae dont do it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »
I won't.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I love you!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 02:31:17 PM »
:D  :)  :P  ::cheers::  ::bigsmilebounce::  :tup:  :em:  :nworthy:  ::alieneyesa::  ::nod::  ::dove::

Offline Megalomania

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 02:40:12 PM »
Ok.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »
:P  :D  :P  :)  :cry: <---*tears of JOY*

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I just want you to konw
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 11:15:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Even though we disagree sometimes, you must realize this universe NEEDS YOU.

How so?  Not to rehash the whole "to be or not to be" question, since by the fact that we are here, interacting, kind of indicates that we have decided, agreed to even, "be", at least for the time being.  But "the Universe needs me"?  I'm not convinced.  It was here a long time before I was and will be here a long time after I am gone.  "Vanity, vanity, all is Vanity", as the Ecclesiastical scribe wrote as he toiled amongst the protein-deficient Jewboys of yore........who am I to believe that the Universe needs me, and who are yu, other than maybe a well-meaning cheerleader, to tell me so?

We all have a certain vibration that is absolutely critical to everything around us. We don't see it. Well some peopole do but thye get locked up if they talk about it.
So don't let the negativity get you down. Don't let them bombard you with frequencies that aren't going to help you reach a higher vibratory plane.

Yeah, and some of us are tired from all the negativity, and sick of hearing New Age weirdoes, rather than truly enlightened folk like yourself, tell us that there is a spiritual, rather than an economic or even a political cause for and solution to our "negative energy".  Kind of a bitch to achieve some Nirvanic bliss (without drugs, that is.  Drugs work great for blissing me out......) when you're worried about paying the bills, dealing with the usual fair share of bullshit life throws at ya,  and maintain my buzz and my freedom.  I'll worry about Enlightenment and the Universe's "need" for me after I've won the Lottery or stumbled across a big box of money.  Until then it's about keeping my ass off the street and out of jail.  If the Univers NEEDS me, then the Universe owes me a goddamn living, so tell that to the Universe the next time you see Him, Her, or It.

The world needs every single one of you, because you are just the seed for the millions that come after you. Plesae dont do it.

Don't do what?  I think I answered that in the first sentence, but even that decision is subject to revision whenever I deem it necessary.  And the millions that come after me?   It looks like I'm the end of my particular genetic line, too weird to live and to rare to die, as some drug-addled writer once mused, and yeah, sure, my actions have already irrevocably altered the lives of thousands, etc., just by being here, I see no evidence that I am somehow necessary to the overall smooth running of the Big Machine.  Thanks for the compliment, it was mighty nice of ya to say so, but it's been humming along with no interference from me, for good or ill, for quite a while now, and I have every confidence it can continue to do so without any assistance from me.

Offline Karass

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 12:37:40 AM »
Go rent the movie "The Butterfly Effect," and then tell me how you even know what effect your actions and your life have on the future millions. Dude, we all matter...
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves. -- J.B. Priestley

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 12:49:43 AM »
word

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 02:03:22 PM »
Quote from: ""GabbaGabba""
Go rent the movie "The Butterfly Effect," and then tell me how you even know what effect your actions and your life have on the future millions. Dude, we all matter...

Yeah, but do we matter that much?.  I've seen the movie (cute, btw) but I remain unconvinced.  Check out "Apocalypse Now" (the original, not the Redux version) for a much more convincing argument as to the nature of the truth........and a much better cast and director as well.  (Hey, if I'm gonna use some Hollywood product for my life's creed, it might as well be a good one.)

As I stated in my response to the original poster, sure, I'll grant that there are "ripple effects" from my daily interactions with others, but I don't think there is anyting indispensable about me or my existance as far as the Universe is concerned.  I'm a sentient monkey whose species has learned to do some neat tricks as we spend or lives on a rock that revolves around a pretty ordinary star, etc., etc., etc., and I'm not even close to being Head Nigga In Charge, so in reality, where I live, there's not a whole Hell of a lot of evidence to back up well-meaning Missy's (I'm asuming the original poster is a femme, chicks seem to go for that kind of jive a lot more readily than dudes, or at least they like to tell you about it more readily......) assertion that the Universe somehow, in all it's maginficent fucking Glory, with or without Bog in His Starry Heavens, (whichever pleases/displeases your parent's philosophical viewpoint, depending on your particular bent), somehow needs me, lil' ol' me, to somehow get it's point across.  I don't think it gives a flying fuck about my existence one way or the other, or even if it can give a fuck.....and these are questions that are as old as we are, at least, and are not likely to be answered on a web forum attended primarily by people who are admittedly somewhat maladjusted, to one degree or another.   If the Universe needs me, it must also need a lot of greed, pain, tears, and blood.......especially blood.  It needs pain and suffering, apparently that's what fuels the engine....it needs sex and vilonce, and brutality and degredations of the harshest demeanor.   It needs drugs to ease the pain, to wipe away the conscience, to blur the memories, to numb the ache, and then to wake back up to grind out another pound of pain......it needs pointless diversions that deprive most of the other monkeys of a chance in Hell.....it needs war, it needs rape and murder, it needs fat women praising Jesus on Sunday and slapping their kids in Wqal-Mart on Monday.   It needs drunk deadbeat dads and crack whore moms, it needs soldiers, it needs guns, tanks, and planes, it needs nuclear missiles.  And it needs money.  Lots and lots of money.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 09:47:36 PM »
Knowing that your vibrations affect the universe is no great shakes. Light cones and all that crap.

It's when you learn to amplify and resonate that vibration that things get really fun...

Taking down the programs through the resonance is massively increasing my power in that respect. I don't know what I'll do when they're gone. Find some other great evil to slay I suppose...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 12:07:33 AM »
Knowing that your vibrations affect the universe is no great shakes. Light cones and all that crap.

It's when you learn to amplify and resonate that vibration that things get really fun...

The Cone of Light

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=8916

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2007, 12:11:23 AM »
Quote from: ""Agent 13""
Quote from: ""GabbaGabba""

Yeah, but do we matter that much?.  I've seen the movie (cute, btw) but I remain unconvinced.  Check out "Apocalypse Now" (the original, not the Redux version) for a much more convincing argument as to the nature of the truth........and a much better cast and director as well.  (Hey, if I'm gonna use some Hollywood product for my life's creed, it might as well be a good one.)

As I stated in my response to the original poster, sure, I'll grant that there are "ripple effects" from my daily interactions with others, but I don't think there is anyting indispensable about me or my existance as far as the Universe is concerned.  I'm a sentient monkey whose species has learned to do some neat tricks as we spend or lives on a rock that revolves around a pretty ordinary star, etc., etc., etc., and I'm not even close to being Head Nigga In Charge, so in reality, where I live, there's not a whole Hell of a lot of evidence to back up well-meaning Missy's (I'm asuming the original poster is a femme, chicks seem to go for that kind of jive a lot more readily than dudes, or at least they like to tell you about it more readily......) assertion that the Universe somehow, in all it's maginficent fucking Glory, with or without Bog in His Starry Heavens, (whichever pleases/displeases your parent's philosophical viewpoint, depending on your particular bent), somehow needs me, lil' ol' me, to somehow get it's point across.  I don't think it gives a flying fuck about my existence one way or the other, or even if it can give a fuck.....and these are questions that are as old as we are, at least, and are not likely to be answered on a web forum attended primarily by people who are admittedly somewhat maladjusted, to one degree or another.   If the Universe needs me, it must also need a lot of greed, pain, tears, and blood.......especially blood.  It needs pain and suffering, apparently that's what fuels the engine....it needs sex and vilonce, and brutality and degredations of the harshest demeanor.   It needs drugs to ease the pain, to wipe away the conscience, to blur the memories, to numb the ache, and then to wake back up to grind out another pound of pain......it needs pointless diversions that deprive most of the other monkeys of a chance in Hell.....it needs war, it needs rape and murder, it needs fat women praising Jesus on Sunday and slapping their kids in Wqal-Mart on Monday.   It needs drunk deadbeat dads and crack whore moms, it needs soldiers, it needs guns, tanks, and planes, it needs nuclear missiles.  And it needs money.  Lots and lots of money.

What a wonderful world this is.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2007, 02:13:17 AM »
the butterfly effect was a lovely movie. i liked it!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2007, 02:13:54 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""

The Cone of Light

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=8916

i know about the cone of LIGHT!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I just want you to konw
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2007, 02:16:01 AM »
Well then, may the Cone bless and keep you!