Author Topic: kill 'em all?  (Read 5067 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
kill 'em all?
« on: July 13, 2007, 11:15:31 PM »
Tonight my Special Lady Friend, former AARC inmate and victim of the Wizard, and I were talking about the perpetrators at All About Receiving Cash.  Although my SLF was hurt in so many ways, by so many people at AARC, she is still quick to point out that the peer counsellors and even the clinical staffers are all damaged people who were hurt as young people.  This is true.  The entire agenda at AARC is obscene, illegal, and immoral, but the solution is not a witch-hunt.  The Wizard is a fraud and a pathological manipulator and swindler, so he must be prevented from further harming children and stealing money from the myriad sources he has tapped.  The staffers are not qualified to work anywhere else, so they will simply disappear.  The system at AARC is engineered to produce abuse by peer counsellors and oldcomers, so once the system is dismantled the abomination will end.  There are many examples of human beings who are put into a position of power, under highly stressful conditions, who resort to behavior that is horrifying but is to be expected in the given situation.  Assigning blame is not the goal, ending the abuse and preventing the Leader from perpetuating his perverse agenda is.  The former inmates who promote the criminal enterprise will stop once the Wizard's scam is brought to light in court, and subsequently in the media with which he is so enamored.  
That ticking you hear Dean-o is the crocodile comin' to getcha!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: kill 'em all?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 04:32:40 PM »
Quote from: ""ajax13""
Tonight my Special Lady Friend, former AARC inmate and victim of the Wizard..
Just a side question, are you trying to fuck your "Special Lady Friend"?

Usually (as it probably is with you two) a guy and girl who went through the program will unite under a common cause, they guy wants to fuck her, the girl wants closure or understanding. You are merely trying to take advantage of a girl who may have relapsed and wanted some answers. Instead of answers, she got you moving in to try and put your dick in her.

More often than not, the only people I see posting in large quantities here, are people that have disdain for the AARC "Social Circle". They were shunned out because they starting up their using and drinking, then got mad when people didn't want to be around them. Oddly enough, they were social rejects before going through there, they are social rejects even after  being in there.

That's a pretty solid game you run there you fucking pedophile. See, I might do that too if I ever was a sick and twisted pig that couldn't get ass from normal women my age. I can, and I do... so I guess I won't be joining you in your false "quest for closure". I can only pretend to imagine who you are, and I definitely know who your friend is. You're both abhorrent.

While you waste valuable time plotting to kill AARC staff and Dr. Vause, AARC will continue doing what they do.

You and your porker buddy there are probably no different.

Before you tell me to "come say that to your face".. I'm there, tell me when and where.

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
kill 'em all?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 05:05:44 PM »
I don't think you know her, as I'm fairly certain his g/f doesn't know you. But I could be wrong.

As far as the comments you made... Not that I spend much time posting here, but more frequently than most evidently. I haven't used drugs since two weeks before AARC. Don't drink, don't smoke, and avoid caffeine as much as possible. That doesn't change the way I feel about AARC.
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Right in front of you
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 08:43:21 PM »
Hey Josh
You do know me. We were friends. I backed away from AARC when I got out and realized that I had issues involving my time there.
I did not use drugs or alcohol for years after getting out of AARC because I wanted to be sure of the path I took in life and I found that using clouded my judgement.
I have now finished school and am going in to do my Masters. The life I have now has a strong foundation and I make my choices. I have a councellor I see and have worked through a lot of my issues.
My problem is now moving past AARC and into a future with my friends and family (which includes AJAX13).
I am not a child so he is not a pedophile.
You have always been passionate about things and I am glad to see AARC never broke your spirit or your fight.
You no longer know me or my life so saying you "abhore" me is a little off side. You may disagree with my view but I have made no personal attacks against you. I believe you got caught up in this when you were vulnerable and lonely. I am sorry it has gone so far.
Do you still have your sense of humor? "Bull in a China shop" is how I remember you, but you always made me laugh.
So you deal with your path and we will deal with ours.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Right in front of you
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 03:57:41 AM »
Quote from: ""Special Lady Friend""
Hey Josh
You do know me. We were friends. I backed away from AARC when I got out and realized that I had issues involving my time there.
I did not use drugs or alcohol for years after getting out of AARC because I wanted to be sure of the path I took in life and I found that using clouded my judgement.
I have now finished school and am going in to do my Masters. The life I have now has a strong foundation and I make my choices. I have a councellor I see and have worked through a lot of my issues.
My problem is now moving past AARC and into a future with my friends and family (which includes AJAX13).
I am not a child so he is not a pedophile.
You have always been passionate about things and I am glad to see AARC never broke your spirit or your fight.
You no longer know me or my life so saying you "abhore" me is a little off side. You may disagree with my view but I have made no personal attacks against you. I believe you got caught up in this when you were vulnerable and lonely. I am sorry it has gone so far.
Do you still have your sense of humor? "Bull in a China shop" is how I remember you, but you always made me laugh.
So you deal with your path and we will deal with ours.

I guess I don't know who you are then, no matter. Glad you came on and posted, because if you have someone like Ajax representing you, you're up the creek. He speculates worse than the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, and that's pretty fucking bad.

You don't know me anymore either, I can promise you that.

I'm safe in saying that AARC didn't really suit my personality very well, which is why I battled with the people in there the way I did, but it wasn't about nurturing my personality, it was about stopping me from getting further out of hand. I was in a bad situation, in every which way defined by the word addiction. No other program could have delivered in the way AARC did. (and believe me, I tried most of them)

I didn't like a lot of the shit that went on there.. asking for the bathroom, being told what to do all the time.. being put in a position to open up about things that were killing me inside. What kid wants to do that? I'd rather have stayed comfortable smoking weed, drinking and beating the piss out of people... back then. Cleaning that shit out did me good. I can say that because I can promise you that I am 100% sober today.. for over 11 years.

Desperate needs... desperate measures. AARC knew the way I acted, they knew what I was after, and they called the shit as they saw it. I know some odd things can go on when you have a pile of alcoholics stuffed into a room together.. no different than a high school in that sense.

Anyways; whoever you are, you sound quite a bit more level headed than your friend Ajax there. In fact, he doesn't appear as though he possess' the mental capaciousness to be involved in a conversation of this nature with me... or even you for that matter.

Rachel, I know you've done extremely well for yourself. I'm stupidly glad for you.. My only wish is for absolutely everyone to do well. I hate hearing about people crapping out and doing nothing with their lives.

What I'm getting at, is that even if you have a 110% justified reason for hating the place: Why bother? There's things in life I will NEVER get closure from no matter how much I try, bitch or complain about it. Once in a while I think of something that went on in there, or something someone said to me while I was in there and I wanna lay the heat on them.. but then I remember that I'm probably doing better than they are and that they probably aren't even thinking about me.

In all honesty, success is the ultimate revenge. It may go unnoticed, but you will know. Resentment is such a waste of time.. we aren't on this earth for very long.. .so why be pissed off this much?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
kill 'em all?
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 04:08:12 AM »
Quote from: ""Rachael""
I don't think you know her, as I'm fairly certain his g/f doesn't know you. But I could be wrong.

As far as the comments you made... Not that I spend much time posting here, but more frequently than most evidently. I haven't used drugs since two weeks before AARC. Don't drink, don't smoke, and avoid caffeine as much as possible. That doesn't change the way I feel about AARC.

And actually you didn't even come to mind when I wrote that, a couple of other people did.. not you though lol.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
kill 'em all?
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 06:36:51 AM »
The reason to fight places like AARC is to stop abuse and not let it carry on for decades like Straight, although you could just say AARC is a continuation of Straight. Think about the kids there now and the ones who could find themselves there in the future. You don't have to do anything but don't criticize those who have the heart to fight and choose to.

If you haven't do read up on Straight, inc. and Kids of North Jersey, the horrific history of AARC's predecessors will make the point that someone must fight painfully clear.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why I will always fight
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 09:18:15 PM »
Josh, you have some dislike for the way AARC treated you regarding your specific personality? I guess it helped that you are seven feet tall weighing in just under 300? Us teenage girls did not get the same respect from the male oldcomers that you did.
My issues with AARC extend far beyond having to ask to go to the bathroom (a privilege I was denied several times and now have a reoccuring kidney ailment as a result of). My issues with AARC are issues with the system.
You compare it to High school? If anyone in my high school treated me that way I would have contacted the police (another privilege I was denied after several reports of abuse to staff)
AJAX is one of the only people who has ever understood or fought for me!
After four years together we had a talk about AARC. He researched the program, it's founder and it's roots. He knows more about the centre than I do. He has stood by me through all the tough times. If you think he is a crackpot then you have not done your research.
I am glad you are happy, sober and moving forward. I always hoped you would come out the other side of your anger and see your true potential. I am sorry our views cross here, but without AJAX I would probably be with half my newcomer group on the streets of Vancouver (I have proof that 80% is a made up number to entice potential donors).
I am level headed because I have to be. Living in the pain I suffered at AARC nearly cost me my life. I bear you no ill will for our opposing views but I will never stop fighting.
I don't care how long it takes and if AARC beats me the first time I will try again. I have a list of names from my group. That list is people who can no longer fight because they have succumb to the pain. The point to all of this is that my children will never end up in AARC!
I want to reiterate that I truly am happy you are doing well. You are right to say that moving forward in life is the ultimate goal, but you need to understand that for some people moving forward involves confronting the past and fighting for your soul.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
kill 'em all?
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 05:09:10 AM »
:nworthy:

Well said, well said...
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 10:39:08 AM »
Quote from: "Josh v4.0"
Before you tell me to "come say that to your face".. I'm there, tell me when and where.

Will you take me for a ride on your motorcycle?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2007, 03:20:28 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Quote from: ""Josh v4.0""
Will you take me for a ride on your motorcycle?
Why you gonna lend me your longboard?  :roll:

Lady Friend, I don't think you understand what I'm saying Ajax isn't going to do you any good. I'm more objective than A LOT of people you know in my camp, I'll do my best to see things from anothers perspective before I judge..

That guy didn't make it 30 seconds with me. That's bad.

Rachel at least had some reasonable grievances when I met her for coffee.. the whole scene was really cute, hippies, guitars and one of her hippie friends that tried to snag my wallet. I step away from a dinner date to meet with her and see how she's doing... and that shit goes down?

Please, I had a small shred of respect for peoples complaints there, and I was proven to be too caring again when all I did was go and show my face to a boat load of criminals and hippies that decided to take on the cause of some self-inflated and grandios woman who had a new lease on life.

You hippies won't make it 3 feet, because you have no grounds.

Believe me, I've had some battles with a lot of people at AARC. You want a straight edge opinion, I'll give it to you:

Regardless of the petty politics and bullshit that go on sometimes, AARC's contributions to the community will speak for itself.

Yep that just came out of my mouth.

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
kill 'em all?
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2007, 03:47:29 PM »
Josh, I'm not terribly sure what you're trying to say, but the people who were also at the coffeeshop we went to are not my friends. Contrary to what some might think, not everyone who happens to frequent the same little coffee shop as I do are there solely for the pleasure of seeing me. If someone tried to steal your wallet, I'm sorry, but I sure as hell had nothing to do with it.

Please, don't take comments coming from this fellow (Ajax13) as having anything to do with me. If I have something to say, I can do so for myself. To the best of my knowledge, you and I don't have any issues with each other. But let me know if I'm wrong.

And "hippy" is not really a term that fits anymore. Maybe if things had gone differently way back when, I'd gladly have been a hippy. But that's not me, and I think you saw that.
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
kill 'em all?
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Rachael""
Josh, I'm not terribly sure what you're trying to say, but the people who were also at the coffeeshop we went to are not my friends. Contrary to what some might think, not everyone who happens to frequent the same little coffee shop as I do are there solely for the pleasure of seeing me. If someone tried to steal your wallet, I'm sorry, but I sure as hell had nothing to do with it.

Please, don't take comments coming from this fellow (Ajax13) as having anything to do with me. If I have something to say, I can do so for myself. To the best of my knowledge, you and I don't have any issues with each other. But let me know if I'm wrong.

And "hippy" is not really a term that fits anymore. Maybe if things had gone differently way back when, I'd gladly have been a hippy. But that's not me, and I think you saw that.
Well, when Ajax asks me if I'll take him for a spin on my bike (obviously referencing the joking offer I made you when we ran into each other) I tend to think that maybe there's more going on than meets the eye.

I've no issue with you. I have no issue here with anyone.. but if truth is to be "exposed" there should be a balance.. and fortunately I'm someone with enough memory to come back here and clarify.

I sure am curious as to who lady friend is. Amazingly polite I might say.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 01:15:24 AM »
[ Instead of answers, she got you moving in to try and put your dick in her.

While you waste valuable time plotting to kill AARC staff and Dr. Vause, AARC will continue doing what they do.

Thanks for your comments Josh.  My special lady friend will be honored to know that you think that she is polite.  After these comments from you that are the benchmark of wit, sophistication and manners, she could only hope to be as polite as you. You seem fairly keen to let us know that you are down with the ladies.  Is this because you are a latent homosexual who was not allowed to express this in AARC?  Look up Edmund Kemper and see if you are as convinced that he's a relative of yours as I am.
As for hippies Josh, I throw iron on a drilling rig.  Does that sound like a hippie to you?
I will try to sleep tonight knowing that I didn't "make it 30 seconds" with you.  
Regardless, AARC is still run by a fraud and you are still a supporter of a cult.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 03:44:07 PM »
[ Instead of answers, she got you moving in to try and put your dick in her.

Thanks for your comments Josh.  My special lady friend will be honored to know that you think that she is polite.  After these comments from you that are the benchmark of wit, sophistication and manners, she could only hope to be as polite as you. You seem fairly keen to let us know that you are down with the ladies.  Is this because you are a latent homosexual who was not allowed to express this in AARC?  Look up Edmund Kemper and see if you are as convinced that he's a relative of yours as I am.
As for hippies Josh, I throw iron on a drilling rig.  Does that sound like a hippie to you?
I will try to sleep tonight knowing that I didn't "make it 30 seconds" with you.  
Regardless, AARC is still run by a fraud and you are still a supporter of a cult.
So you're a rig pig? You make boisterous claims of superior knowledge on all things relative to AARC and it's methods, yet you don't even have a high school diploma to back it up?? That's rich. It sounds to me like you sat down in your shack one night and decided you were going to decide for yourself the inner-workings of aarc, their staff and their people.

It's painfully obvious to me how you are pushing the proverbial rock up a hill.

On one side, you've got a girl who had a bad time in treatment, with some slob of a rig-pig boyfriend who if he was any type of decent boyfriend, would aid in progress rather than embracing her past anger issues and using them as a perceived foundation for their relationship to show her how much he "cares".

On the other side, you have a plethora of affluent members of the community backing the place up and promoting the program.

Lets see, some blue collar rig-pig that probably hasn't even seen the inside of the building, let alone know what the fuck is going on there, or people who see so much in that place that they donate operational costs to keep it going.

I certainly hope you feel small Ajax, because I see 100% what you are doing to that girl, it's pathetic and manipulative. Further, I feel awful for her that she was in a position in her life where the only comfort she could find is with some non-factor human being like you.