Author Topic: Parents don't want to listen  (Read 17058 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Unreal
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2007, 06:44:27 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I can tell you something hilarious about HLA. That is that the HLA staffers titles and job responsibilities change all the time. For example Kees de Vente is listed as the spiritual coordinator and now is also the Assistant Director of Academics.  Also, another funny is that Christy Jones used to be listed as a co-Director of Counseling,  and now they have her listed as as Director of Admissions. The staff that are left there never know what job title they will have from week to week. I cannot imagine working at a place where I might have a different job title from week to week.  :lol:  :roll:

the staff wish it were as simple as having a new possition each week...the truth is they KEEP the one that they had and get the additional duties of the new position on top of that...and guess what...very often if not 100% of the time the pay doesn't change!
look at anna's title now...and i am sure that once christy and doug leave it will change yet again...along with who ever else gets passed those duties...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Parents don't want to listen
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2007, 07:50:33 AM »
BUT why in the world would these HLA staff members accept that BS? If the pay remains the same and you are having to do three different jobs, why the hell would you do it? It is A JOKE. Kees de Vente is listed on HLA's website as the Spiritual Coordinator and yet they have him trying to reconstruct these children's final transcripts that have left HLA. The transcripts are coming signed by Kees de Vente and under his name it says Assistant Director of Academics.  How does being a minister give you the qualifications of being Assistant Director of Academics?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »
I guess it is up to you whether you will accept that kind of treatment or not. Guess it depends on how badly you need a job! For me, I am worth more than that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2007, 10:09:15 AM »
To do lots more work for no more money, and no chance of advancement in a place like HLA is stupid! The only person bringing in the big bucks is the hidden leader of HLA Len B. If you want to do that for a company that will reward you or advance you for doing so, OK. We are talking HLA here! HLA has one leader or "Puppeteer". The rest of the HLA staff members are his puppets.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2007, 10:29:48 AM »
To do lots more work for no more money, and no chance of advancement in a place like HLA is stupid! The only person bringing in the big bucks is the hidden leader of HLA Len B. If you want to do that for a company that will reward you or advance you for doing so, OK. We are talking HLA here! HLA has one leader or "Puppeteer". The rest of the HLA staff members are his puppets.

If the employees feel that they will not grow or have learned all they can they will move on.  That is what people do, no one needs to stay in a job they dont like.  Every small business struggles with training and turn over issues.
 ::hatter::

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
unlicensed, uneducated staff with no job skills CAN'T move on - HLA hires the people that nobody else will and puts them in jobs where they're required to break the law just by doing the job they were assigned, like the "drug counselor" who has no license to perform the job.  if she sees a single kid under that job description and function, she will have committed a CRIME and HLA will have violated Georgia law.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2007, 10:51:37 AM »
The great majority of those who are still at Hidden Lake after X number of years are there for one reason: They simply aren't qualified to work anywhere else.  Kees, I believe, will starve when HLA finally folds.  Ditto for some of the other Len devotees like Riefenburger, Clay Erickson, and the hapless Lee Param.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2007, 11:58:01 AM »
I would not hose down most of the remaining staff at HLA if they were on fire! They are deceptive liars in my opinion. They sure sold lots of us families a bunch of lies. Even former staff are saying that they left because they were tired of lying for HLA. They can prey on the weak minded brainwashable desperate parents out there.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2007, 12:07:16 PM »
unlicensed, uneducated staff with no job skills CAN'T move on -

of course, that goes for any business or person.  HLA has many employees with degrees and that are educated in the college level and many that are not.
It would be wasteful to hire all college level people if the jobs dont call for it,  companies need to maintain a healthy balance of both.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2007, 12:14:12 PM »
of course, that goes for any business or person.  HLA has many employees with degrees and that are educated in the college level and many that are not.
It would be wasteful to hire all college level people if the jobs dont call for it,  companies need to maintain a healthy balance of both.

But they advertise that their counseling staff all have Master's or higher.  They don't.  They lie.  They twist.  They manipulate.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2007, 12:16:33 PM »
But they advertise that their counseling staff all have Master's or higher.  They don't.  They lie.  They twist.  They manipulate.

Druggies lie and manipulate all the time, so why shouldn't we?

Gotta get the little fuckers in here somehow..

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »

I looked on the site and could not find where it said that, could you cut and paste or let me know what page it was on?

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2007, 12:37:57 PM »

I looked on the site and could not find where it said that, could you cut and paste or let me know what page it was on?

Not only do the staff at SIBS have their Master's in drug counseling, they're also equipped with the gift of awareness™ from having been through the program themselves! No one is better qualified to treat your kid!

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2007, 12:58:33 PM »
Everyone of the staff also has a P.H.d. in drugonomics also.
am the metal pig.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2007, 12:59:48 PM »
But they advertise that their counseling staff all have Master's or higher.

It appears you mixed that up with their employment page.  HLA is looking for a counselor with a masters degree in a related field

They are also looking for assistant counselors with a bachelors degree.  So not all counselors are required to have advanced degrees but they are all educated in the field.  Do they advertise elsewhere that all their counselors hold advanced degrees?  I did not see that.