« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2007, 08:18:01 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Don't roll your eyes at me you piece of shit motherfucker. If you tried that in my face I'd rip your fucking throat out. Fuckin' internet tough guys, what can you do?

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2007, 09:37:50 PM »
This is kind of funny. I guess what goes around, comes around???? Patti Atwoods, then the Aunt? Is everyone just going to continue to waste one anothers time here, or what?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2007, 12:07:04 AM »
Isabelle Zehnder's emails to Patti Atwoods exposed Isabelle's as a so-called advocate who refers to Sue Scheff/Pure and to Sunrise Adolescent Transport.  Not a waste of time, at all.

Offline Rachael

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #169 on: July 10, 2007, 12:27:18 AM »
Quote from: ""Michael Muldoon""
Julie, with the recently passed law, she would need passports to enter Canada. Same thing with Mexico. Mexico might have  required passports previous to the recently passed law.

Actually, crossing the border overland to Canada, you don't need a passport till next January.
Justice, Justice shall you pursue.

Deuteronomy 16:20

Offline Sidhe Shee

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #170 on: July 10, 2007, 02:13:35 PM »
God this thread sure took a different direction.  Gone one day and it all goes to hell.

Anyway, GUEST, I am NOT Isabelle.  I saw your inference on page 16.  Take me out of that formula, and keep me out of that crap altogether.  

You're taking away from what this thread was intended.  

Edit: If you do this with every new parent, aunt, or whoever is coming here for help, they are going to stop coming here, and won't take you seriously, and you'll be to blame if they place their kid in a "PROGRAM".  Just my opinion.  And I am not forcefeeding my opinion either, like some people on here do.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:03:53 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #171 on: July 10, 2007, 02:18:52 PM »
Quote from: ""Sidhe Shee""

You're taking away from what this thread was intended.  If you do this with every new parent, aunt, or whoever is coming here for help, they are going to stop coming here, and won't take you seriously, and you'll be to blame if they place their kid in a "PROGRAM".

If anything, fornits posters are the most responsible more than anyone in this industry. If fornits did not exist surely this industry would shut down overnight and all the kids would go home and have ice-cream sundaes with their ignorant parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #172 on: July 10, 2007, 02:23:07 PM »
God thus thread sure took a different direction.  Gone one day and it all goes to hell.

Anyway, GUEST, I am NOT Isabelle.  I saw your inference on page 16.  Take me out of that formula, and keep me out of that crap altogether.  

You're taking away from what this thread was intended.  If you do this with every new parent, aunt, or whoever is coming here for help, they are going to stop coming here, and won't take you seriously, and you'll be to blame if they place their kid in a "PROGRAM".

Who the Fuck are you?  A guest with a tin hat (sidhe shee) that thinks you know something about what Fornits is and/or does?  You showed up about the time Izzy's ass was in the slinger and that fictious parent came on board claiming it was HER mistake giving Izzy the phone number to Midwest Academy.  Yeah right.  Talk about crap!!!  Take a hike.

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #173 on: July 10, 2007, 02:25:40 PM »
God thus thread sure took a different direction.  Gone one day and it all goes to hell.

Izzy has been proven to tell non-truths.  Claiming you are not Isabelle is meaningless.  IZZY would probably say the same thing.

Offline Sidhe Shee

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2007, 03:01:20 PM »
If it suits you, think whatever you want, oh great detective of Fornits.  I have better things to do than debate this issue on this thread.  Like I said, keep me out of it!

Edited to add: And who the Hell are you?  Posting under Guest.  How does anyone know who the hell you are?  Maybe you snuck under fornits radar!  Whose to say you aren't someone whose here to cause trouble?  You think you're the fucking God of Fornits?  Piss off.

At least when I post under Guest, I say so.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:24:46 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #175 on: July 10, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »
If it suits you, think whatever you want, oh great detective of Fornits.  I have better things to do than debate this issue on this thread.  Like I said, keep me out of it!

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #176 on: July 10, 2007, 03:11:10 PM »
Sidhe Shee has proven that they aren't Izzy by writing short and to the point posts. Same could be said of "the Aunt". If they were Izzy in disguise, their post would be 53 paragraphs long, with 35 sentences per paragraph, and 35 words per sentence.

Can't help but wonder why this thread had to be high-jacked with yet more CaCa bull shit. There is an entire forum for this business. The Aunt seems genuine enough to me. She seems like the commonly found concerned family member. But frankly, even if she were a total poser, she has provided a thread where important maters can be discussed; and she has brought to our attention yet another obscure little program never before heard of.  This is all to the good, isn't it? Don't we want to know about these places? Don't we want to talk about them?

Why must the value of the discussion be watered down with Izzy crap? Couldn't those concerned, have taken their concern to the CaCa / PURE bullshit forum and start a thread over there? Any chance this thread can be cleaned up of this bull shit, and have it moved to CACa's forum?

Really people - The world doesn't revolve around Izzy or Sue. Why should we?
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Sidhe Shee

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #177 on: July 10, 2007, 03:11:27 PM »
Alright, rope me in.

Bubba Breath.  Is that the best you can do?

[/img]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #178 on: July 10, 2007, 03:28:31 PM »
It's been over for two days, and the post-thread analysis continues.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2007, 03:30:15 PM »
Quote from: ""Rude Intrusion""
Sidhe Shee has proven that they aren't Izzy by writing short and to the point posts. Same could be said of "the Aunt". If they were Izzy in disguise, their post would be 53 paragraphs long, with 35 sentences per paragraph, and 35 words per sentence.

Can't help but wonder why this thread had to be high-jacked with yet more CaCa bull shit. There is an entire forum for this business. The Aunt seems genuine enough to me. She seems like the commonly found concerned family member. But frankly, even if she were a total poser, she has provided a thread where important maters can be discussed; and she has brought to our attention yet another obscure little program never before heard of.  This is all to the good, isn't it? Don't we want to know about these places? Don't we want to talk about them?

Why must the value of the discussion be watered down with Izzy crap? Couldn't those concerned, have taken their concern to the CaCa / PURE bullshit forum and start a thread over there? Any chance this thread can be cleaned up of this bull shit, and have it moved to CACa's forum?

Really people - The world doesn't revolve around Izzy or Sue. Why should we?

Some people just don't have the kahunas to admit they done been scammed.  You never "talked" to The Aunt, or this tin hat poster SiheShee and yet because they bring up a hellhole program, we should all be grateful?  That's the kind of faulty thinking the ex-WWASPS parents are so infamous for.  If we get wwasps, who cares about PURE or it's clone, CAICA?  Let's not make waves.    :roll:

:roll: