Author Topic: Important Re: 14.y.o. death at Youth Care...!!  (Read 1979 times)

Offline hurleygurley

• View Profile
    • http://www.thetroublingtroubledteenindustry.org
Important Re: 14.y.o. death at Youth Care...!!
« on: July 04, 2007, 03:45:08 PM »
If anyone finds out the identity of the boy and his family, please let me know and let them know I may be a significant resource for them as the investigation is handled by Utah officials.

I will post more about this but the short story is this:

Aspen Ed. owns Youth Care. CRC Health merged with Aspen Ed. (backed by Bain (mormon) private equity) . So CRC owns Youth Care. By extremely odd coincidence I had had a 20 year acquaintance as a therapist consulting with a psychiatrist on various cases. I admired him very much ~ particularly his intellectual honesty and integrity. He closed his private practice a few years ago (in San Francisco) as a child and adolescent psychiatrist, like so many other doctors who couldn't afford private practice anymore. He said he was going to work for managed care and try to make change in medical standards "from the inside".  Lo and behold, he turns out to be the Medical Director at CRC Health.

He is senior management now with a big salary and stock options. I couldn't have imagined that he was anything other than the person I knew but I also know that people can be influenced and pressured and end up on the wrong side.  This appears to be what happened to Thomas Brady. I had called him this past October as the merger was being finalized and filled him in on all the gory details, particularly about Youth Care/PR because I started out in this murkey world trying to get my son's girlfriend  out of there.

I gave him documents which proved medical negligence among a long list of other sh**.   I told him that for each document I gave him I have more to support my claims.  He dodged, sent me back all the documents I gave him face to face and implied that he would deal with this but on his own terms. I called him last week before I knew of the death and told him that I cannot see anything that makes me believe that he hasn't been corrupted and that he's dodging me.  I have proof that the umbrella company had been specifically informed of gross abuse and negligence and they did not act on it.

I would encourage anyone involved in Aspen program issues to contact CRC Health in Cupertino, California. I would also contact Aspen Execs. I would say that calls and emails to executive management of both would be most useful.

Please contact by private post or at [email protected] and the ceo  of crc: bkarlin@crchealh
www.crchealth.com

www.youthcare.com
www.aspeneducation.com

and not that I presume this will be of use:

http://www.hsdcfs.utah.gov/newsletter.htm (/Dept. of Human Services in Utah)

and of course there's good old Ken Stettler - I have some interesting email exchanges with him and one of the asst. attorney generals which are pretty damning. I'll be back with phone numbers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700