Author Topic: Happy 4th of July  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
Happy 4th of July
« on: July 04, 2007, 08:40:49 AM »
As usual, you don't know shit.

Happy 4th to ya, sausage tits!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Happy 4th of July
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 09:20:09 AM »
sausage tits   :rofl:

Do you really have sausage tits Fartman11111 :question:

I remember your profile saying Few extra pounds but don't recall you mentioning about the sausage tit syndrom. Maybe that is why you have trouble seeking love :question:
lan Staff = Child abusers that have no life and can\'t find a real job.
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.
Nice fuckin life guys, keep up the great work!

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
Happy 4th of July
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 08:59:44 AM »
On the 4th of July, Marty Kruglik shoves a lit firework up his ass and enjoys the explosion while making Elan students watch him dance on the Elan 3 stage.  He also makes Elan students GI the giant totem pole.  He supervises while molesting a bald eagle.  "Me suh molest bald eagle cuz me suh patriotic," he explains.

On this day, extra feathers are awarded during buffalo turd pie eating contests..  Hi yuh yuh yuh dancing is allowed, but no cardinal rule breaking is permitted, except by Marty Kruglik.  "Me suh exempt from rules on IMR," he says.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Happy 4th of July
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 10:05:22 AM »
Damn Artie.... Winn-Dixie would not let you off on the 4th  :cry2:  :cry2:

On a lighter note.... When I was a kid in the 7th grade I bought a bunch of these beauties and took them to school. While in the middle of class change myself and some other boys were in the restroom. I lit one of them up and threw it in the toilet and flushed it thinking it would go out in the water. Seconds later the toilet jumped off the floor and exploded. Water went everywhere. And I personally ran like hell.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Happy 4th of July
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 10:19:47 AM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""
Maybe you should get a job,instead of doin this all day. I knowe you wont be able to get your food stamps and welfare if you are working but .......
you just might find being productive would made your illness not so severe.

Hey Artie.... I am being paid to come here everyday and give you grief.

Oh and by the way, I hope you had a safe and happy 4th.

::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Happy 4th of July
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 11:06:26 AM »
Quote from: "artman11111"
Quote from: ""Elan Reporter's Assistant""
On the 4th of July, Marty Kruglik shoves a lit firework up his ass and enjoys the explosion while making Elan students watch him dance on the Elan 3 stage.  He also makes Elan students GI the giant totem pole.  He supervises while molesting a bald eagle.  "Me suh molest bald eagle cuz me suh patriotic," he explains.

On this day, extra feathers are awarded during buffalo turd pie eating contests..  Hi yuh yuh yuh dancing is allowed, but no cardinal rule breaking is permitted, except by Marty Kruglik.  "Me suh exempt from rules on IMR," he says.[/quote

Seems like we all saw something you and your daddy posted about staying out of others business,and threads.
I know I know the big bad art callin you out on your own posts. this must require a grotesque response and 3 other threads showing off your inability to act like an adult.
Again.. started off as a nice kind wish for you to have a good holiday.Now transformed into Marty this and artie that.

What do you care Artie? Were you planning on turning in this thread for your Winn-Dixie annual report or something? He didn't totally go off-topic, he did keep the fourth of July in story.

Oh it's the Marty thing that got you all upset. Yea I know. isn't that just a shame? ERA talking about your mentor like that.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Happy 4th of July
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 11:18:16 AM »
*Marty pee'd in your ass *

Is that what he did to you Artie? I knew old school Elan was tough as nails, but this??? Why wonder you are such a prick.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
Happy 4th of July
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 01:53:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Damn Artie.... Winn-Dixie would not let you off on the 4th  :cry2:  :cry2:

On a lighter note.... When I was a kid in the 7th grade I bought a bunch of these beauties and took them to school. While in the middle of class change myself and some other boys were in the restroom. I lit one of them up and threw it in the toilet and flushed it thinking it would go out in the water. Seconds later the toilet jumped off the floor and exploded. Water went everywhere. And I personally ran like hell.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

I brought a few M80's to Elan with me. I showed one to some kid named John Seed during school and Hiram pulled me outta class after John snitched to him and made me give em up.
I thought it was gonna be fun in Elan..Little did I know!