Author Topic: Eagle Valley Ranch  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Eagle Valley Ranch
« on: July 03, 2007, 03:10:20 PM »
Does anybody have any feedback about Eagle Valley Youth Ranch? I noticed that they are offering a scholarship on http://www.eprogramsearch.com/ . I just thought I get the skinny before applying for our daughter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Something is wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 06:00:37 PM »
It seems like an odd ranch if you take the address of the ranch and put it into google in order to see a satellite image.

Are you sure that it is a ranch at all. Sometime the brochure and the reality is not exactly the same. See this page about Respect camp and how pictures in the brochure are so different from the reality.

I would recommend you to drive to the address and see it for your self.

Second of all according to the contract you are giving the company right to transport your child out of state. That is very dangerous. People have ended up abroad. Not all countries are very carefully about children entering their country. Ask the poor children, who was at High Impact. They were smuggled into Mexico.

Third we need to read the parent manual about visitation and contact. At least you should demand a daily schedule and a timeframe for unannounced visits to your child. All schools have personal time so you should be able to visit your daughter during this time every day if you like. Do not accept something like she has to do this or do that. Remember what Dr. Phil said. Such demands can mean months without seeing your daughter and that is not right.

Forth this private prison for teenagers (That is what it in reality is) is not a part of Aspen Education. Aspen Education is by no means a place for teenagers, but at least we know who is running it. This facility misses info about who the therapists are and how they are licensed. Many of these prisons does not have licensed staff even if they claim they have. See this report about Aspen Ranch - a ranch runned by Aspen Education. (11:00)

All warning signs are present at this facility. What are the reasons for you banishing her at all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »