Author Topic: Sue Scheff Blog on WWASP Update  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff Blog on WWASP Update
« on: July 02, 2007, 09:44:56 PM »
Sue Scheff's update on the WWASP BLOG seems to be an attempt to deny that she continued to refer parents to WWASP for several months after she started PURE.

Does this mean Scheff is denying the truth of testimony by Richey in the WWASP vs PURE transcripts that has been posted several times on Fornits?  Didn't Richey provide emails in this testimony he provided under oath?

Does this mean Scheff is denying the "Hinton Letter" that seems to praise Scheff's continued business with WWASP after she started PURE?

http:suescheff-wwasp.blogspot.com/

Will readers be highly criticized for reading these PUBLIC BLOGS,  in yet another Scheff blog?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 10:10:27 PM »
There is no blog....??? Has it been taken down already???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 11:46:54 PM »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 12:20:34 AM »
Oh, yeah.  Sue has seen the post about her "reportedly" hitting her daughter in the face and grabbing her by the neck "reportedly" from the WWASP trial documents.  She wanted the "reported" report allegedly written by her daughter kept out of the WWASP trial, for obvious reasons.

"As most mother-daughter relationships, we had some trying times."  Hey Sue, that's still not a denial.  The assault your daughter "reportedly" wrote about was too violent to be written off as "trying times".

"Who is doing it? I don't have to think too long on that. And thankfully she gets it too."   You can't think too long, Sue.  Nicely veiled threat, but you're clueless.  You're not making a lot of friends these days, quite the opposite.

"old court documents that we proved were inaccurate."  Show me this proof. Why haven't you had the documents stricken if they're inaccurate?  You've had years.

What's the book called?  "A Twits End"?  I'll bet it's full of prevailing truths, huh?  Good work, hack your book while you spin feeble defenses.

\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 12:47:45 AM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
"old court documents that we proved were inaccurate."  Show me this proof. Why haven't you had the documents stricken if they're inaccurate?

That's the funniest part.  I'm sure the court reporter would have a good laugh.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 02:07:18 AM »
Yea, if that is true about Scheff hitting her daughter in the face and grabbing her about the neck; then you are correct Zen Agent and that does goes beyond some "trying times between a mother and daughter."
And, who would Scheff seem to be threatning in this blog, or accusing of writing her daughter nasty emails? That just seems like as strange accusation.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 07:22:18 PM »
During the WWASP vs. PURE trial, Scheff objected to WWASP using any personal family information.  However, as WWASP noted, she had used her daughter's name and and experience at Carolina Springs as a "marketing tool" for PURE.  The story was on helpyourteens.com.  WWASP argued it was "somewhat disingenuous for Ms Scheff to now complain because her family information has been made public", and Judge Cassel permitted both parties to "file public pleadings referring to her daughter"

Scheff wanted the "reportedly" unsavory details of her family life kept private, since they could potentially stain her reputation and adversely affect her business.  One would think Scheff acquired a basic respect for the private family lives of others in light of her own experience.  As we've seen, though, Scheff considers the lives of private individuals fair game for libelous speculation and defamatory accusations.  Scheff tried to keep details of her own family life out of a court room, yet she has no problem with posting libelous and defamatory speculation and hearsay about the personal family details of private individuals on her internet blogs.

"The truth prevailed" - there's a lot of hubris in Scheff, and there's an inevitable price for hubris.  Have you no shame, Sue?

\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2007, 08:23:31 AM »
Zen,

Scheff's only way of marketing Pure is by bashing others in an attempt to make herself and her company look better.  

She can't claim to have any expertise because she doesn't have any.  

Oh, and her claim she has helped over 1,000 families sounds a lot like WWASP's 98% success rate quote.  I am sure that she provides the numbers just like those people (WWASP) she learned from do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2007, 08:59:49 AM »
Just saw that "helped over 1,000 familes" and wondered--what possibly ABUSIVE program like a WWASP program, or Sorenson's Ranch, Red Rock, or Whitmore Academy did Sue-Sue refer those children to, and are those kids OK today?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2007, 03:40:35 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Just saw that "helped over 1,000 familes" and wondered--what possibly ABUSIVE program like a WWASP program, or Sorenson's Ranch, Red Rock, or Whitmore Academy did Sue-Sue refer those children to, and are those kids OK today?

Good question!

Isabelle Zehnder also assisted in the placement of a child in a program.

Wonder which program?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 02:31:45 PM »
http://www.linkedin.com/in/suescheff

Sue Scheff’s Summary

As a parent that has struggled with a teenager and was at my wits end - I know first hand what parents go through when they feel their teen is taking over the household.

When I decided to seek outside help, after exhausting all my local resources, I was completely scammed into a group of programs that misrepresented themselves - harmed my daughter and defrauded me.

I fought back - I defeated them in a jury trial in 2004 - and further defeated them in the Supreme Court of Appeals. In 2006 I won again in a jury trial and set legal precedence with a jury awarding me $11.3M in damages due to Internet Defamation and Invasion of Privacy.

I have been a victim not only people that harmed my family - but by extremists that want me silenced. I fought back and won!

Almost 7 years later, I have literally helped thousands of families by sharing my experiences and giving safe alternatives to help their teens.

My book - "Wit's End" will be released in Spring 2008 by the publishers that brought you Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. There is also a Major Motion Picture that is in production currently.

:o

With all the bad that has happened - the emotional roller coaster - the stress, invasion of privacy, defamation, slander, as well as threats to me - I have prevailed and I am here for you to learn from my experiences and gain from my knowledge. It is not about textbook - it is about reality - the reality that in today's society the new generation of teenagers can be difficult and frustrating - that can leave you - At Your Wit's End!
Sue Scheff’s Specialties:

Parents helping parents for many years, first hand experiences, 2 jury trials, 2 victories - and a voice for many.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 02:49:24 PM »
What movie?  

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 02:50:38 PM »
There is also a Major Motion Picture that is in production currently.

I believe that would be a documentary...talk about exaggerate.
It is no wonder parents who are worried about their children can't
read any of their blogs ect, and note what is really going on.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 03:08:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
What movie?  

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: