Author Topic: Apology to HLA  (Read 4642 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Apology to HLA
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 03:33:22 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""cactor""
I owe an apology to Christy Jones and HLA for my comments made about the school based off of rumors. My experience at Ridge Creek was a great one and I learned a lot of positive things about the mistakes I was making in life and how to correct them. My fears and concerns about HLA prompted me to write the negative comments about the school that I take full responsibility for. I am very apologetic for making those comments.

I think that everyone's experience at HLA or Ridge Creek is what they make of it--in which I chose to make the best of mine. I based my concerns off of rumors and I understand that it was very irresponsible on my part.

Give it up guys!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
Apology to HLA
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 10:59:34 PM »
Wow, I wonder what made him change his mind so quickly...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Apology to HLA
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 10:29:54 AM »
2/10

:roll:

::hrumph::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Apology to HLA
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »
Cactor - Did HLA/Ridge Creek figure out who you were and call your parents to tell them how you weren't progressing therapeutically and you needed HLA before you threw your life away? Pretty scary that HLA/Ridge Creek are watching this site like 'big brother' - doesn't that tell you something right there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Apology to HLA
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 11:06:45 PM »
Guest- Has it never crossed your mind that this might be laughably unbelievable bullshit, and because there aren't any actual kids who would write this shit, they have to make some up?

Can we please leave the fiction to the people who actually know how to write it? :roll:

Offline Function Junction

• View Profile
Apology to HLA
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2007, 11:18:37 PM »
Finally!  Something to write on.  It’s been a while my friends!

Hi Cactor,

I think you’re smart in questioning the conditions of a facility.  That’s the only way you can feel more secure in the future.  

In order to make a good decision, I think you have to question the source of this information.  This is not a balanced forum in the least.  Please do a search on my past posts (Function Junction) to find out what happens when you simply question the accusations from those on Fornits.  One of my favorites (you’ll probably see him in a little bit) wondered whether I’d challenge the posts on a Holocaust Survivors Forum since I seem to challenge the accusations of people on this website.  In other words, this person thinks I’d question a heavily documented tragedy vs. a website that makes accusations of abuse without any documentation.  

I started out on this forum trying to find solid support of abuse.  All I saw were posts of people saying they are “survivors”, but the only support was other people’s posts rather than past court cases, investigations that reported abuse, etc.  After several challenges on the facts, I started realizing I wasn’t going to get them.  I called CPS to find out if there were any positive findings of abuse, they said no.  The recent court case doesn’t mention any abuse.  I’d think that would be one of the chief contentions in a court case given the reports stated on Fornits, but it’s not there.  I’d encourage you to read the judge’s decisions which are also highly critical of the merits of the case and the plaintiff’s attorneys.  I’m interested to find out what the judge is going to say in the end.  I’ve always made it very clear I don’t support abuse; if the accusations are proven to be true, I will join the fight to make sure they get the legal consequences.  There isn’t an organization out there that would be in existence for 13 years and avoid prosecution for abuse.  I don’t think HLA has the money or clout to control government agencies.

Keep one thing in mind; the angrier Fornits people get, the more they will start relying on insults to hide the insecurity with not having any solid evidence.  They even said you were posting “bullshit” because it was a little more objective.  I’ll post a link here that describes the patterns I’ve seen from those on Fornits. http://http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=21088&start=110
Look to see if you see the same patterns as well.  Most of the people who write on here don’t have lives outside of this forum.  I say this because many of them have over 3000 posts on Fornits alone.  Most also post on MySpace.  My favorite guy posts on at least 3 sites under different names.

Watch what happens when I simply put this out there:  In order to make a decision, find someone who had a positive experience along with the ones who had a negative experience, take a tour of the place, and talk to the staff to get answers.  If I were reading this, I’d also call government agencies that would be involved in investigating the claims posted on this website.  At that point, make your decision.  Let’s watch and see how the “benevolent” people of Fornits respond to a simple tip that most people do when making a decision.
Love and Peace to All!
 ::kiss::  ::dove::  ::peace::
arl The Baptist = Devin The Unemployed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Apology to HLA
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2007, 11:24:47 PM »
What is this, uncoordinated troll day?

Next time you pretend to be replying, post something that has to do with the actual post.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Apology to HLA
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 02:31:47 PM »
Again, FJ....The class case does not deal with allegations of abuse or negligence leading to abuse soley, because it would involve "similarily situated
famillies" and many class attorneys and Judges find that area difficult to class.  Although one could determine as has been done, that the similarites out weigh the differences with reference to negligence and abuse, that is more difficult to class; not for merit, but because the experiences would have to be similar.  To my knowledge only one federal case has followed that the "similarities" out weighed the differences, so it was allowed.  Many neglect leading abuse cases are settled out before going to court or even filed before the court, as were some of the situations that occured at HLA according to families.

ORS.

What you are referring to comes under the jurisdiction of the ORS in the State of Georgia or private suits.  Frequently, when one has "enmass"
greivances relating to negligence, abuse, human rights, the only way to solve them is through these agencies, which was done.  Families are free to file private suits, but these types may never get to court. Elliot Spitzer
did only because he was the Attorney General Of NY and could.  The families went to him.  Each state operates different.  In this case Att. General of Georgia and the Governor were contacted  way prior to the class, separately,
thus ORS.  Charges could not be filed with the ATT. General Of Georgia against ORS, because the Attorney Generals Office stated that they are
there as 'counsel' for the ORS.  However, they could help move the
process along.

Also, if you read the class suit, there is a "stay of discovery", therefore
no details of what has beeen found before the stay or after, are allowed
out.

The CPS report is available, along with
the ORS report, if you wish to investigate further, all you need to do is
file an "Open Records Request" with the ORS,  Keith Bostick.
Filings with the ORS have been going on for years regarding HLA.  They finaly stepped up to the plate.

And, yes, I have seen evidence that this has been going on for years, between the ORS and QUIRK and QUIRK , representing Mr. Buccellato,in the fight to keep HLA from
being regulated as a TBS school, which HLA has been advertising for it's entire life.

It is apparent that you are not in disagreement with the filing of the class
suit, but with ORS.  You need to get up to speed and read the reports.

Also, Berger and Montague would never compromise themselves, never have undertaken this case,( as it not a 'money' case for them or anyone else for that matter) without collaborating the evidence prior to filing this
'Class'.  Simply, it was the "right" thing to do and only could be done on
a "class" wide basis. Could negligence, abuse be cited, yes, but that would make the case even more difficult to class, because of differences
ONLY, not on merit. Berger and Montague have 450 million dollar settlement cases, they did not need this case.  They are known world-wide.  You will also notice, they have not gone to the media, nor has any one of the plaintiffs.  Berger and Montague does not need the exposure
and simply took the case out of compassion for these families and those that come after, because
it was the "right" thing to do.  Positive changes have already been made at HLA for the good of all concerned.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Apology to HLA
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2007, 12:53:26 PM »
FJ sounds more and more like "The Who" with each post. :rofl: