Author Topic: Ex Employee Joshua Linskey, CFO, COO 3/06-5/15/06  (Read 13871 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Q & Q
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 04:00:11 PM »
Quote from: ""JML""
Well his new attorney's will be hearing from me very soon.

Sexual Harassment- Len B.
Unlawful Police Report-David R.
Unlawful Arrest-LCSO
Breach of Contract-HLA

.....Just for starters

Best of luck to all of the dedicated people reporting the facts and horrible truth concerning the corrupt, immoral, and unethical acts of Hidden Lake Academy and Buccellatto.

The cause of this forum is noble.

Will there be criminal charges pressed, or are you seeking solely civil redress?

This is a crime and is punishable under penal law.

I would really like to see HLA staff be held accountable for their unlawful actions and see "consequences" for their behavior.  Seriously, this is a really, really low form of scumbaggery to perpetrate against someone...

Also, when you get back, I'd like to discuss some things with you about the inner workings of HLA's financial mechanisms.  Would you be willing to be deposed or to testify for the class action lawsuit concerning fraud?

Please PM me when you have time. It will be an interesting discourse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
contact me
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 05:49:45 PM »
You can email me at [email protected]

I will be checking my email weekly, so please be patient.

Best regards

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mr. Schopenhauer call JML
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2007, 06:16:18 PM »
Mr. Schopenhauer....

Please give me a call this evening at 706 300 6498

I would enjoy speaking with you before I depart for Baja.

Thank you,

JML

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Q & Q
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2007, 07:13:05 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
There are many people that you can subpeona that will assist you in proving  your case.

We all Know that David and Jeff simply do what Len Tells them and do not question this. It was a calculated move to have David sign the statement for LCSO and not Len.

Other information, Len gave certain staff direct orders to search your residence when you were away looking through all of your private documents to see what was there and I believe that this person assigned to do it, IS NOT loyal to len since they are no longer employeed there. That is what you risk when you wipe out a WHOLE department.

We can help you

What was Len hoping to find?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
oh puhlese...
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »
oh please, skippy, you act like you were so wronged...you were an arsehole to everyone around you, and you were either absent or so drunk/stoned the entire what, 2 months that you actually worked there and your office was SUCH A FRIGGEN MESS that i really can't image that you have or remember much if any of the financial workings...you were to busy "running to town"...
and by the way...those 2 nights you came to the campus drunk off you arse and "fired" gary...they were definatly worthy of "employee of the month"...what a jerk...
but i know that "you will not apologize for not being available"...what an arsehole!
while i hope that hla gets all that they rightfully deserve...i know, for a fact, that you are a thief...and that at least SOME of the evidance of embezelment are for a fact true and that they have the paperwork on them...now, i am sure that they have embellished some of what they have...but trust me, i KNOW that some of it is valid...
so get your head out of you arse and don't try to come on here as the "victim"...leave that for the true survivors...you were just a petty thief with a drug/alcohol problem that got to greedy and got busted! and again thankfully never hurt/killed anyone during your drunken nights driving up the winding roads of camp washega...
give it up, skippy, you may fool some of the folks...but once you start to talk to dj...he is smart enough to realize what a snake oil salesman you actually are...and kick you to the curb, but thats okay, monster.com is still available...that IS how you got the job at hla isn't it...and then poseing as someone interested in what Len had to offer didn't hurt you in getting the keys to the farm...which was a really dumb move on len's part, but he has been left to let his d*ck lead him...and you were more than happy to grab on and take lead...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ex Employee Joshua Linskey, CFO, COO 3/06-5/15/06
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2007, 11:07:58 AM »
Eyes on the prize, guys.... All of this may be true, and then some... but, keep your eyes on the prize.

Offline happyday7

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2007, 11:23:25 AM »
what prize are we supposed to keep our eyes on?
ET ER DONE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: oh puhlese...
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2007, 05:39:17 PM »
Quote from: ""you_know""
oh please, skippy, you act like you were so wronged...you were an arsehole to everyone around you, and you were either absent or so drunk/stoned the entire what, 2 months that you actually worked there and your office was SUCH A FRIGGEN MESS that i really can't image that you have or remember much if any of the financial workings...you were to busy "running to town"...
and by the way...those 2 nights you came to the campus drunk off you arse and "fired" gary...they were definatly worthy of "employee of the month"...what a jerk...
but i know that "you will not apologize for not being available"...what an arsehole!
while i hope that hla gets all that they rightfully deserve...i know, for a fact, that you are a thief...and that at least SOME of the evidance of embezelment are for a fact true and that they have the paperwork on them...now, i am sure that they have embellished some of what they have...but trust me, i KNOW that some of it is valid...
so get your head out of you arse and don't try to come on here as the "victim"...leave that for the true survivors...you were just a petty thief with a drug/alcohol problem that got to greedy and got busted! and again thankfully never hurt/killed anyone during your drunken nights driving up the winding roads of camp washega...
give it up, skippy, you may fool some of the folks...but once you start to talk to dj...he is smart enough to realize what a snake oil salesman you actually are...and kick you to the curb, but thats okay, monster.com is still available...that IS how you got the job at hla isn't it...and then poseing as someone interested in what Len had to offer didn't hurt you in getting the keys to the farm...which was a really dumb move on len's part, but he has been left to let his d*ck lead him...and you were more than happy to grab on and take lead...

what is going on with this??? is josh still pursuing this case? Did he and len have a relationship?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Update
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2007, 05:42:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
Hmmmmmm...  This is going to be interesting.  

I originally responded to the public defender's office and they told me directly that they were sure these were false charges and that charges would be pressed against the initiator.  At that time I predicted Len would allow Dave to take the hit.  Looks like that's going to happen.

It's time for Dave to flip on Len to save his own ass.  Knowingly filing a false report to use law enforcement as aproxy to punish another is a very serious offense.  In my state it's a felony and I assume it is in Georgia as well.  All Dave need do is tell the truth if he was directed or ordered to file the report and the rest will take care of itself.

Now, for those of you who are considering engaging the services of HLA, just look at what they will do to one another for "revenge" or to avoid the consequences of their actions (the height of hypocrisy, BTW).  Ask yourself "Are these criminals the people who I want to 'raise' my kid in loco parentis?"  If the answer is "yes," then you don't even deserve to have children.

What do you know about this case? Has this Josh guy in court as we speak going after len? where is he now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »
The bigger question is what ever happened to Dysfunction Junction? Was he put under a "gag" order as well?