Author Topic: Losers  (Read 9399 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Losers
« on: June 29, 2007, 11:59:17 AM »
Lexa.... WHY oh WHY do you attempt to express yourself as some type of superior english major or literary professor??? Trying to critisize  "MY" postings for using emotiocons and pics is really a lame ass attempt to strike back,  ::fu::  when in all actuality pictures and emotiocons sometimes speak more loudly than words and also lighten the seriousness so healing can happen.  ::kma::
You call it "lazy,"  I call it a colorful expression. Where as your words are filled with hatred and and your heart is black as night, I have not heard you share any about your experiences nor about any kind of healing. Tell me this.... Why in the hell do you come here??? Is it only to spew your vile words. Are you so blind to the truth that we were abused by assholes that were in power and were damaged for life??? Do you really believe that people should get over it and move on when they had tramatic events happen in their life??? ( If so, go tell a rape victim those words. ) Fucking Loser  ::kma::  ::fu::  ::kma::  ::fu::  ::kma::  ::fu::  ::kma::

Artman11111.... Why in the hell do you come here???  ::huh:: Do you have a sickening sense of pride having been an abusive staff member??? What kind of healing have you accomplished or helped others do???? ( My answer to this for you is NONE!!! ) I looked at your Plentyoffish profile and really laughed.... You holding the t-shirt saying "This is not part of my Rock & Roll Fantasy", I would have to say that being a child abusing loser is part of your fantasy as you were doing it. You also make mention that you met a couple nice ladies, but no connection. ( That's because they are not into losers like you.) You make mention about a 100 pound dog, I'll bet that you are into beastiality. ( That's right sucky boy ). You also lie about not drinking. ( You are worse than a bum off the street, they are at least honest about who and what they are). Tell me this Artie, Are you not tired of damaging other peoples lives with you self centered, selfish wants and needs. Do society a favor stay the fuck away or change. Oh and hey ..... Fuck you loser  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::fu::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::  ::both::

Toetag.... Why in the hell are you here????  ::huh::  You came in trying to side with what you thought was the winning side. What a loser. Your lame ass attempt at talking shit to a string of the "ANTI-Program" people shows what a loser you are. Froderick was right when he said somebody should bash in your fucking head. What kind of healing have you done???? Have you said or done anything since you were here that has established the concept that maybe programs are fucked up???? Fornits was not created to praise these fucking places. Get on the same damn page. You have been two-faced as hell as you say you do not support Elan, but you consistently suck Artie's ass. Grow some balls you fucking loser and stand on one side or the other, quit trying to stay in the middle.  ::fu::  ::kma::  ::both::  ::no::  ::fu::  ::kma::  ::both::  ::fu::  ::kma::  ::both::

And by the way..... To all 3 of you....

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Toetag Inc.

• View Profile
Re: Losers
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 12:42:27 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 12:46:29 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
Avoiding the questions?????
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 12:53:39 PM »
Neither of you have answered the questions...... ( hmmmmm )

Offline Toetag Inc.

• View Profile
Sorry
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 12:59:39 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 12:47:45 PM by Guest »

Offline Bunnie

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 01:16:47 PM »
I have just jumped into this board, and forgive me if I am mistaken but there are former staff who are on here to further torture the former students.....
Well thanks for your input, this is further evidence of the horrors of the children placed in institutions,and the type of mentality of the type of people they hire, this information will be very helpful to shut these places down.
The only reason former staff would be on here, is to intimade and try to hide some sort of crimes they have made.  ::phone::

Offline Toetag Inc.

• View Profile
Re: Avoiding the questions?????
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 01:25:05 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 12:48:52 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 01:34:37 PM »
Quote from: ""Toetag Inc.""

I totally answered your question, I AM HERE TO AMUSE MYSELF WITH YOUR TORMENT.  Plain and simple.

No torment to me...... You seem to be the one in torment..... We are both in Florida, so let's hook up and have a beer....

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 01:44:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Bunny""
I have just jumped into this board, and forgive me if I am mistaken but there are former staff who are on here to further torture the former students.....
Well thanks for your input, this is further evidence of the horrors of the children placed in institutions,and the type of mentality of the type of people they hire, this information will be very helpful to shut these places down.
The only reason former staff would be on here, is to intimade and try to hide some sort of crimes they have made.  ::phone::

Bunny.... You are totally correct in your assumption. there are staff who come here to do nothing more that cover the truth with lies. When one staff member starts getting slammed you have people like Artman, Lexa, and Toetag that come in and shift the focus. Spread the truth.

Offline Toetag Inc.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2007, 01:54:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Quote from: ""Toetag Inc.""

I totally answered your question, I AM HERE TO AMUSE MYSELF WITH YOUR TORMENT.  Plain and simple.

No torment to me...... You seem to be the one in torment..... We are both in Florida, so let's hook up and have a beer....

I'm going to Miami tonight, if you give me your address, I'll be happy to stop by and leave a lunch bag full of dog shit on your front steps, if you like. I don't "hang out " with crazy former Elan students from the 70's and 80's. Besides the fact that you and Captain fuckface and the Elan Reporter all still belong in Elan.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2007, 02:14:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Toetag Inc"

I'm going to Miami tonight....... I don't "hang out " with crazy former Elan students from the 70's and 80's.

You are a pussy.... I will meet you in Miami.... Won't take me a hour. Talk your shit but won't back it up.[/i]

« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 02:20:48 PM by Guest »

Offline Toetag Inc.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Quote from: "Toetag Inc

[b

I'm going to Miami tonight....... I don't "hang out " with crazy former Elan students from the 70's and 80's. [/b]

You are a pussy.... I will meet you in Miami.... Won't take me a hour. Talk your shit but won't back it up.[/i]

I would never waste my precious time on someone like you, ever. Back what up?

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 08:00:55 AM »
Toefag is scared Botched Programming, the loser would most likely shit himself if he ran into you.

I find it very interesting that after hearing what Fartman11111 and Toefag have to say, they still in fact come to this site. We all know and it is confirmed that Fartman11111 is former staff, and Toefag also must have some sort of connection to elan as well.
Art and the Toelicker are the ones pretending to be internet tough guys, if they were serious they would take you up on the offer. It was an invitation to have a beer, you scared of beer Toefag :question:

Now I know what
Fartman11111 means when he says credibility. He wants to turn this place into a elan defending camp and keep the negative focus off of elan, as do Toefag. You guys are losers btw, what kind of a man would abuse a defenseless teen? Why don't you try and abuse someone your age and size? I didn't think so.
lan Staff = Child abusers that have no life and can\'t find a real job.
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.
Nice fuckin life guys, keep up the great work!

Offline Toetag Inc.

• View Profile
My connection
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 02:37:51 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 01:15:05 PM by Guest »

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2007, 07:22:19 AM »
Artie, we all know by now about how you are gay, but do you always have to talk about penises and sacks? Try to get that stuff in your mouth while you type, we don't need to know your hobbies.

Also are you and toetag a couple these days? Is that your real life BF?

How adorable, he came here to fight your battles. Treat him right Artie, and keep your shirt on. You don't want to scare him off as you did the others. Maybe you should wear a man-bra for toetag? It might just turn him on even more.

Artie and toetag sitting in a tree...k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 09:38:47 AM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""
I agree with Tag
I wouldnt want to be close enough to you,for you to transmit whatever horrible disease you have. Normal people do not talk like that in the real world or they would be spittin their teeth out.
You named the thread after yourself
LOSER !

Hey Fagman... I mean Fartman....I mean Artie, It sure is funny how you have to ride on Toetags shirt tail when he replies. Also it is real funny how you talk about the male genetalia being stuck in a guys mouth.

I may have been wrong about why there was no connection from the women from "Plentyoffish." I am now leaning towards what the Reporter said, I'd lay money on you being gay and have no real life. You make mention of a woman and her husband coming to your job and spending once what I normally spend 3 times a week going out to eat.

Also just a little tidbit of info for you Artie.... When I went to bed last night, I got laid.... And well when I woke up this morning, I got laid. And now it leaves me feeling sorry for you knowing you woke this morning with a dick in your jaw and your dick in your hand.

And Artie.... Try to have a nice day  :wave:  :wave:

P.S.
I named this thread after you solely!!!!