Author Topic: Hey Artman11111...  (Read 8917 times)

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« on: June 25, 2007, 07:18:45 PM »
I noticed you chose an avatar depicting a mosquito.

Mosquitos are the most annoying insects one can encounter. Your avatar suits you well Troll.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan Staff = Child abusers that have no life and can\'t find a real job.
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.
Nice fuckin life guys, keep up the great work!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 12:14:27 PM »
Good afternoon FARTMAN,

I take it you are ready for more..... To start here's a picture of ya Sphincter boy.

Oh.... By the way, Have a wonderful day  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 01:22:17 PM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""
I would but you didnt swallow like Dave

So I take it that you are admitting to having a relationship with Dave, He jilted you and now you are a scorned lover.

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »
Hey Artie I almost forgot!!!![/color]

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 09:00:46 AM »
We really are here for the same damn reason.To tell the truth about our experiences at Elan. You dont have to make up all this shit to make your point.Elan was pretty bad.Writing all this crap only makes those ascociated with elan look like...well.. YOU.or ANDY
whichever one you decide you are this hour.
You are not gonna get your way. I am not gonna get mine.
Come here often.Tell the truth.Condemn ( i think its spelled wrong) Elan for their abuses.Name names of your abusers.Speak up as to what you saw.
Ya just never know.One day something very positive may come from it. You may (in fact) save somebody's life.
All that just from telling the truth

Thats all fine & dandy with me Art, but to tell you the truth: I have yet to see you tell the story of elan or expose an abuser. What I do see is a man that comes here solely to provoke others and inject poision into this forum. Now I simply agreed with another person and laughed at their posting about an elan personal and you jumped down my throat for it. I wasn't laughing at you nor even was talking about you and yet you decided to make it your own business.
You also were a staff person at elan and from your history of being here, it appears you  oppose all subject matter pertaining to the elan personal.
You speak of credibility :question:  This certainly isn't the place to do. If you are so hell bent on credibility, then go make your own forum and spread the word.
If anyone ruins credibility at this board it is YOU with all your stupid ramblings and provoked fights you personally start. You accuse me of being someone else, while it is YOU who is pretending to be someone else. How can you live with yourself everyday :question:
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 07:15:34 AM »
Artie, don't you think your butting into people's business and making it your business is getting old?

You are truly the biggest LOSER to walk the planet.

Just take a big look all around here, you turn this place into the Arthur Warshawsky show just as Eliscu put it. You attack every individual that has something bad to say about elan, and we all know why now.

You are a fucking liar about not being one of them abusers. You are abusing members right now for slamming elan. Go fuck yourself with a huge dildo you drunkard. Just leave this place out of it.

And btw: Hi-yuh-yuh, Hi-yuh-yuh-yuh, Artie can't get a date.
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 09:37:19 AM »
ACCOUNTABILITY    ::kma::  ::nails::

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 11:26:56 AM »
Hey Artie... I saw this and thought immediately of you!!!!!

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 11:40:58 AM »
You know what's funny???? ...... Go to google / images and type in artman11111

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 04:52:42 PM »
BP is from straight .. so its been said
but here he is defending the person(s) that have made this forum what it is. That makes no sense to me.
Are you and Kaz lovers?
look at all the activity... 3 -4 threads of nonsense to defend Dave Kaz?
Birds of a feather

Artman was a child abusing staff member.... So it's been said,
 but he comes here to this forum defending a place that was notorious for abuse and continues to dish out abuse. That makes no sense to me.
Are you and Marty suck buddies?
Look at all the activity.... 3 - 4 threads of nonsense to abuse Dave Kaz?
Once an asshole.... Always an asshole
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 04:56:09 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2007, 04:59:28 PM »
You obviously havent an understanding of the consequences for your statements
But you will
Ask Dave.....

Artie... Do you have a hard time seperating fact from fiction???

Truth.... You were on staff at Elan
Truth.... You forced kids to do things against their will
Truth.... Elan has a history of abusing kids

You are in such denial....

Oh ladies .... Here is a real loser
http://www.plentyoffish.com/member942655.htm

Oh by the way Artie .... Go Fuck Yourself Silly

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2007, 08:56:33 PM »
About MeI have had an ad here for a long time. I have met a few women,but no matches. I think it must be a blessing because my life is very full. I spend alot of time working. Yep thats how it is when you own a business.But when I am not working,I enjoy my boat,my 100 lb dog and the quiet parts of the day. I am an early riser (5am)
and live for cofee sometimes.I am generally happy and secure with my life. A life partner would be a huge bonus.

Did you have a 5 year old write your profile :question:
I highly doubt you will ever find a date, you have everything negative working against you. your ass can't spell, you're ugly as sin :exclaim: And you lurk at this web board and abuse all who come here. You Sir will one day find out the true meaning of (coming back to bite you in the ass)

Just what is your fucking problem anyway :question:  You didn't get enough sick thrills 25 years ago abusing elaninites that you have to go to an elan school message board and re-abuse everyone :question:

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

He has met a few women that ran away.

Just what do you enjoy about your 100lb dog :question:
Wait, nevermind ..Don't answer that.

I thought Toefag was your life partner :question:

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2007, 12:35:57 PM »
Good morning Artie.... I figured I would give you a break yesterday as I could see you were sitting on your pity-pot.

This BP person must have spent hours and hours studying Dave and andy's posts of 3 plus years to come up with the usual personal attacks.One after another.Day after day.
I must admit responding to them has been my wrong. But it just seems that this forum is missing some very good people from years past.I wasn t going to go. But there really is noone here left to connect with anyway. All have left.

And you have it all wrong Artie.... I did not study these post for endless hours, I merely picked up on your actions immediately upon arrival at this forum and freely gave back to you what you have dealt out over the years to others.

So,
let me understand. Your ole purpose her is/was to expose me for the supposed liar I am.

Artie... You exposed yourself as a liar long before I ever came around, but it is good to see that you acknowledge this behavior as it will allow you to get in touch with the spiritual principal of honesty which is behind Step 1 of AA's 12 steps. ( We have long way to go )

I have been sober since.

Congratulations on your sobriety, however abstinence does not equal recovery!!!

The smear campaign of late is a clear campaigne of a few selected persons who obviously dont like me. This does not concern me.

I like you as a human being Artie, I even told you to have a safe and happy 4th of July. I just did not like the fact you could not be honest with yourself or others.

I spent over 4 yrs being brainwashed in Poland. When it was all said and done, I felt terrible for doing what I believed was right. I had a very hard time in college at first just coping with whose lives I touched.

I was very impressed with the level of honesty you reached here. There is hope for you yet.

For many years,like a number of X-residents. I almost drank myself to death.Did alot of drugs ect ect.

We can all relate to looking for the escape and gratification that the drugs and alcohol gave us. ( Serenity now = Insanity later )

I have a small company that pays the bills and allows me some luxuries that I am grateful for.

Hey Artie.... You can't fill that God size hole with material things.

Oh and Artie..... Have a nice day  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline abc

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »
You cannot know how little I care about what you say/post/ think

:rofl:  :rofl:Bullshit!!  You care VERY much or you wouldn't still be here after all these years STILL going back and forth with these guys.  And it's always the same shit (pun intended).  Give it up Artie.  For the love of weed, PLEASE give it up!!!!
 :roll: :roll:  :roll:

• View Profile
Hey Artman11111...
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2007, 01:59:03 PM »
You cannot know how little I care about what you say/post/ think
You are a very disturbed person that I want nothing to do with.I did not/have not and will not solicit a response from you.That post was neither directed at you or addressed to you. Go be an asshole to someone else.

Hey Artie..... Have you called your sponsor today????