Author Topic: the U.N.  (Read 968 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
the U.N.
« on: June 21, 2007, 10:10:07 AM »
dont get me going on how genuine my DISGUST is for the bastards.Nothjng would make me happier than to see that peice of SHIT become defunct.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
the U.N.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 10:38:17 AM »
There was a good thread about that going on the Troubled Teen forum; I forget which thread.. (if you search my recent posts it'll show up.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the U.N.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 01:13:42 PM »
This was originally posted by the Patriot along time ago

The United Nations Sucks
The United Nations is a Irrelevant entity, why is the US even involved
with a bunch of thugs and dictators that want to set policy on other thugs and
Dictators. Many on the left believe we should seek UN approval for anything.
Why exactly the United States needs U.N. approval is beyond me. I could attempt to explain this by giving a definition of "sovereign nation" but since most of the leftists who demand U.N. approval hate anything the U.S. does, I will let you look up the definition yourself, just do a Google seach maybe then some you who don't get it will understand.

You see those on the Left are under a delusion that the United Nations is somehow a democratic institution.

Now let me make my position clear, the United Nations sucks. Now I know it does good things, but an organization can do good things and still be bad. Al Capone did wonderful things for the people of Chicago during the Depression, yet I doubt anyone would call him good.
The same can be applied to the United Nations — and please spare me mail about the comparison to Al Capone, he'd be viewed as a boy scout in a room with the likes of Robert Mugabe, Fidel Castro, Kim Jong-Il, et al. The United Nations is full of thugs, murderers, and tin-pot dictators who'd rather see how large their bank accounts are rather than what their people would think.

The fact that these men are considered a democratically representative group by the New York Times and others is not only laughable, but offensive. So just keep in mind that
The United Nations is Irrelevant and we should separate our country and our money from this worthless ring of crime at the highest levels.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
the U.N.
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »
A reminent of the world wars.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
holy shit
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 11:05:48 AM »
i figured id get a ration of shit for my last post! Damn ,my disgust starts with the idea of not wanting local law,and economic matters dictated by some group of eurotrash,with a truly un realistic leftist agenda.I like owning guns.Period.And id as soon rot in hell,as have some forign dipshit tell me how much food to raise,who to sell it to,or for what price.I live in Illinois,a pretty left leaning state,mostly due to Chicago being in it.I detest the idea of having to have a gun card just to buy birdshot,a gun,or blackpowder.I am not a felon.I am an adult.I dont need this shit.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad