Author Topic: Assistant. We need new pics of Marty & his Buffalo  (Read 2545 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Assistant. We need new pics of Marty & his Buffalo
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:05:09 PM »
Have you taken any as of late ?  :idea:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Pics
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 01:05:49 PM »
I wish there was a way we could leave some of the pics up like the one of Marty's buffalo and of Letissue's "gunt"  ::roflmao::

I say there is nothing like visual aide.....

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
The buffalo's dead
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 02:19:32 PM »
I have some very sad news.  The buffalo is no longer with us.  Marty fucked him to death.  I will post pictures of the corpse soon.  

Marty, slow down, Tonto.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: The buffalo's dead
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 02:42:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Elan Reporter's Assistant""
I have some very sad news.  The buffalo is no longer with us.  Marty fucked him to death.  I will post pictures of the corpse soon.  

Marty, slow down, Tonto.

:rofl:

• View Profile
Re: The buffalo's dead
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Elan Reporter's Assistant""

Marty, slow down, Tonto.

Again?? That's the second Buffalo he fucked to death. Damn that Indian!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 11:55:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Thats Marty on Halloween.

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 06:09:16 PM »
That man was fucked up, Marty. He was the mastermind behind all the abuse.
He used to float around to every house during the big GM's. People would be like "Why are you here". Never once did he have a heart to talk to people like a normal person would. He always wanted to be in the middle of people's GM's then leave when the GM confrontations were over.

The directors of the house would yell at you in a GM, then after everyone got their feelings off they would be all nice to you. But Marty? He would just come in and talk shit and use profanity then leave, man had no heart.

Not Jeff G and Marc R could be real nasty at times, but when it was all said and done they would chill out and actually talk to you like a friend. But then again that's what they were paid to do.
Those mother fuckers could care less about anyone after you graduated. I guess because Elan wasn't getting paid anymore to talk to you. They were all about the money man,  bunch of sad fucking people that worked there.

Couple of them directors and staff were all doped up, and they had the balls to preach to us about getting high is for losers and those who use drugs will be a failure in life. There was this one staff person who used to bring in pot and smoke it with some residents, he even harbored a splitee from elan and got fired.
That place was a fucking circus, the teachers they hired to teach us taught us nothing. I remember getting 8th grade homework as a senior in High School, real fucking sad.

They "Elan" told me that upon graduating everyone gets 5 credits towards pyschology, all because we held a strength postion and were in charge of residents that had a lower postion. They're so full of shit. They were just too lazy to do the dirty work and wanted the residents to do the work they didn't want to. Sort of like all the good jobs were taken and nobody wanted to do the shitty jobs. Sweep and clean 5 times a day, scrub the bathrooms everyday, they just didn't want to pay a janitor so that their pockets would stay fat.

And then there was the options of being able to call groups on staff which always got denied. Bunch of cowards they were for denying it, afraid they would get themselves yelled out for being assholes.

[/b]
lan Staff = Child abusers that have no life and can\'t find a real job.
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.
Nice fuckin life guys, keep up the great work!

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 09:42:23 AM »
Quote from: ""The Elan Reporter""

Actually...... Marty uses this costume so he can confuse the buffalo, that how he was able fuck the last one to death....

See below an example of Marty's stealth.....  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

[/quote]

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 06:38:15 PM »
Quote from: ""The Elan Reporter""

Actually...... Marty uses this costume so he can confuse the buffalo, that how he was able fuck the last one to death....

See below an example of Marty's stealth.....  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

[/quote]

Ah yes I see. Thats some pretty smart thinking of Marty to do.
I wonder what kind of costume Fartman11111 wears to get close to his prey :question:
lan Staff = Child abusers that have no life and can\'t find a real job.
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.
Nice fuckin life guys, keep up the great work!

Offline Toetag Inc.

• View Profile
Botched Assistant Captain Reporter Programming
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 09:20:38 PM »
This is what happens when you are little bitch and let some Indian take you into the "sweat lodge".

Dual Personality, Multiple Personality,
Dissociative Identity Disorder

Diagnostic Features

The essential feature of Dissociative Identity Disorder is the presence of two or more distinct identities or personality states (Criterion A) that recurrently take control of behavior (Criterion B). There is an inability to recall important personal information, the extent of which is too great to be explained by ordinary forgetfulness (Criterion C). The disturbance is not due to the direct physiological effects of a substance or a general medical condition (Criterion D). In children, the symptoms cannot be attributed to imaginary playmates or other fantasy play.

Dissociative Identity Disorder reflects a failure to integrate various aspects of identity, memory, and consciousness. Each personality state may be experienced as if it has a distinct personal history, self-image, and identity, including a separate name. Usually there is a primary identity that carries the individual's given name and is passive, dependent, guilty, and depressed. The alternate identities frequently have different names and characteristics that contrast with the primary identity (e.g., are hostile, controlling, and self-destructive). Particular identities may emerge in specific circumstances and may differ in reported age and gender, vocabulary, general knowledge, or predominant affect. Alternate identities are experienced as taking control in sequence, one at the expense of the other, and may deny knowledge of one another, be critical of one another, or appear to be in open conflict. Occasionally, one or more powerful identities allocate time to the others. Aggressive or hostile identities may at times interrupt activities or place the others in uncomfortable situations.

Individuals with this disorder experience frequent gaps in memory for personal history, both remote and recent. The amnesia is frequently asymmetrical. The more passive identities tend to have more constricted memories, whereas the more hostile, controlling, or "protector" identities have more complete memories. An identity that is not in control may nonetheless gain access to consciousness by producing auditory or visual hallucinations (e.g., a voice giving instructions). Evidence of amnesia may be uncovered by reports from others who have witnessed behavior that is disavowed by the individual or by the individual's own discoveries (e.g., finding items of clothing at home that the individual cannot remember having bought). There may be loss of memory not only for recurrent periods of time, but also an overall loss of biographical memory for some extended period of childhood. Transitions among identities are often triggered by psychosocial stress. The time required to switch from one identity to another is usually a matter of seconds, but, less frequently, may be gradual. The number of identities reported ranges from 2 to more than 100. Half of reported cases include individuals with 10 or fewer identities.

I think you might be sick and need help, why don't you try some sort of Elan type program or meds.