Author Topic: confuzzled  (Read 1116 times)

Offline xxhollywoodxx

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodepiphany
confuzzled
« on: June 18, 2007, 12:24:08 PM »
sooo yeah...did anyone else have severe mental problems after CEDU or was it just me? I ask because whenever I would see the fucking psychiatrist who never listened to anyone he just told me that I was just being paranoid and that I was alright...3 years later I am in therapy 3 times a week and on a loverly cocktail of medication...and even though I am not a huge fan of a pill for every ailment ( I refuse to take asprin or nyquil), this is really the first time where my life is pretty steady...anyone else have severe problems after it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;All this time is wasted pretending we\'re in love but that\'s alright because I love being with you and seeing you cry.\" - The Medic Droid \"Fer Ser\"

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
confuzzled
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 09:49:58 AM »
Well, I was born with a broken brain, so I guess my situation was a pre-existing condition, but I can say with certainty that my parents' decision to seek therapy for me through CEDU, was um.... stupid.

Dunno if it made it worse. It made a lot of other things worse, so why not?

Idaho and I have talked about how being in these places can certainly give rise to personality disorders such as narcissism and borderline.

And of course, there is always PTSD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »