Author Topic: Seed Rules  (Read 2901 times)

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« on: May 15, 2003, 04:33:00 PM »
ALL RIGHT PEOPLE!

Does anyone AT ALL have any rules or other paperwork from the Seed program? The Seed is the only program in my book with no paperwork "back up" - so PLEASE, if you have ANY Seed rules - or know of anyone with any Seed rules - PLEASE forward the paperwork to me!!

OR - if no one has any physical paperwork - how about a Seed "rules rap" right here on the board? Just list all the rules you can remember. It would be a tremendous help!

THANK YOU!!
Leigh Bright: PO Box 534, Bristow, VA 20136
[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 10:08:00 PM »
I never saw a written set of rules but there were Rules Raps and they would review the rules.  For example no talking behind anyones back. No old druggie friends, smoking on the hour or when the rap leader smokes, new comers could not speak with each other, no boy/girl relationships. I know I am forgetting some.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 12:22:00 PM »
l)Honesty; 2)guys wear shirts, chicks wear bras, everyone wears hard soled shoes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Seed Rules
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2003, 02:16:00 PM »
Let's see what I can remember. Sombody correct me if I'm mixing up Seed/Straight rules.

Honesty, the first and most impotent rule. I'm almost dead certain that started with The Seed.

No concert T-Shirts

No listening to WSHE

No stopping off with newcomers

What was the rule about getting checked out? I know my dad lost his temper when he was getting checked out and, as a result, wasn't allowed around the house for a long time. Can't remember if it was the whole time my brothers were in the Program or just when they had newcomers or what. But it sucked.

All we ask is to be let alone.
-- Jefferson Davis (1808-1889): First Message to the Confederate Congress, March,1861.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline surfdal

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2003, 07:59:00 PM »
the one i recall mostly vividly was being disallowed to speak, except for responding directly to a question, for an entire mth,when coming in ( and being started over) as a newcomer.forced to sit on wooden benches with no back for 12 to 14 hrs a day feet in the gravely dirt and at first with no overhead cover..in the sun.. with little break.in silence..(lol they judged me to be obstinate..lol they're correct) and here it is.. 30 some odd yrs later and the image of art barker..that smug arrogant lil twerp.in his yachtsman cap and puffin on the pipe he used in between his miserably failed attempts to quit cigerettes..doing his poor version of standup to the only audience he could gather..captive kids and their frightened parents..the desire to bitchslap remains strong in my memory..i suppose if he is still alive he must a pathetic and decrepid old fart, playing to some wheelchair captive audience in a redolent urine stank  retirement home somewhere in south fla. guess issues remain huh :smile:
opulater

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2003, 11:30:00 PM »
Cool! Keep 'em coming!

Offline LeighBright

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2003, 02:10:00 PM »
Just sending this back to the top in case anyone out there wants to add a few rules - or in case there is some pat-rack out there who saves everything and is willing to send me a copy! I'm still hoping and waiting for more rules.  :smile:

Offline surfdal

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2003, 07:22:00 PM »
still will talk to you or answer questions mz bright number is the same
opulater

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »
HONESTY  (1st and formost rule)

NO TALKING BEHIND BACKS

REPORT/REQUEST EVERYTHING THROUGH THE CHAIN OF COMMAND (C.O.C)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Seed Rules
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »
Honesty, the first and most impotent rule. Honesty means agreeing and even believing the dogma, regardless of any facts or opinions to the contrary.

No talking behind backs, except in the case of running to the phone to drop the dime on a fellow Seedling who may have been too decent and polite to one of the druggies at school. (druggies being the 95% of all teenagers not involved w/ The Seed)

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism--how passionately I hate them!
--Albert Einstein

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Seed Rules
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
I didn't squeal on other Seedlings but often keep to myself and mind my own business. I'm true to myself and my God and this may annoy you but they were allowing me to wear sandals and talk to druggies while I was in the Seed because I was involved with School band. After I had found classmates.com. I made a formal apology to all the people I had turned away and explained that I did not choose this.I constructed a website through this organization just to apologize.I was separate from all you Seedlings, even in group. Belive me. I didn't know you were faking anything, bbut showing up at one old-timer meeting meant a pile of crap I wanted to avoid................so I never went back. :smokin:

Don't laugh when you leave this courtroom, thinking you have beat the system because you have looked these things up yourself. We are going to get you down the road.
http://proliberty.com/observer/20020101.htm' target='_new'>Washington Superior CourtJudge Rebecca Baker

_My path is narrow and straight. I don't care what you do to me. I don't laugh at anything._______________
"This is a Republic"-Miquel Reese-VA Man[ This Message was edited by: Iron Man on 2005-04-18 10:41 ]
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"