Author Topic: Interesting tidbit from the mouth of the ca-ca fatcat, Izzy.  (Read 59903 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Interesting tidbit from the mouth of the ca-ca fatcat, Izzy.
« Reply #945 on: July 23, 2007, 02:31:17 AM »
Oh Psy, now Izzy may be up all night worrying "which one of her devoted parents" might have repeated what she may have said about you?  That is, iIF she said it.  Don't want her sicking those lawyers on me!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #946 on: July 23, 2007, 02:35:17 AM »
Quote from: ""Sandy""
Quote from: ""Guest""
It seems from what Psy  has posted; that all the "gossip" from Izzy about your family is just what Izzy does.  She doesn't respect confidentiality; and it appears if you cross her, she threatens you with her lawyers.It is a shame, because it seems from your posts to and about Izzy; that you probably considered her to be a "friend."
Imagine the feelings of parents, who entrusted the likes to Izzy and Scheff with the welfare and safety of their children?
Just try to imagine that!
Isabelle needs to bring her "lawyers" on!  I do not lie and I don't "use" people.
No.  If anything, you were used to get to Izzy.  And Patti wanted me to let you know she apologizes for that (although, again, releasing your identity was never part of the plan).
I'm sure I have more access to more attorneys than she could ever hope to have in this lifetime.
I've had doubts about her for a while, she kept harping on the fact that she wanted to meet my daughter, talk to her, etc... I told my daughter from the get go NOT to talk to Isabelle.  Something just didn't seem right for some reason.  Now I know why.
Parents should trust their instincts on things more.  If something doesn't seem right, it usually isn't.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: July 23, 2007, 02:37:49 AM »
Oh Psy, now Izzy may be up all night worrying "which one of her devoted parents" might have repeated what she may have said about you?
The question she should be asking isn't "which one"... it's "how many".  I had a really hard time playing dumb with her on the phone.
That is, iIF she said it.  Don't want her sicking those lawyers on me!

She can (in the words of another parent in regards to the very same issue) "blow me".
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 23, 2007, 02:42:38 AM »
Something really doesn't seem "right."
Sandy seems to be from a well-established, affluent, well-known family.
What would make Isabelle Zehnder: a woman with no 4 year college degree; no credentials in psychology, or child therapy; no law degree; no license in Social Work; no credentials even as an Educational Consultant, even think that a family would turn over GUARDIANSHIP of their child to her?
Didn't this girl have parents, grandparents, even Sandy--a concerned, and apparently loving step-mother who could be legally responsible for this child?
Why would family members even consider turning over GUARDIANSHIP of their minor child to someone who was practically a stranger?
And, another question: why would Isabelle Zehnder even ask to take on such a responsibility?

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 23, 2007, 02:43:07 AM »
Psy,
That's fine, I don't fault anyone if they're trying to uncover the truth.  
I deleted Patti off myspace page early on, as she can confirm, I just felt like something else was going on.  
Isabelle took the ball and totally ran with it.  
I totally regret ANY association I had with Isabelle and for the record, I NEVER knew who Sue was or spoke to her.  I was shocked when I found out it was Sue Scheff.....
Oh well, Hopefully I can help otherwise.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 23, 2007, 02:47:22 AM »
What would make Isabelle Zehnder: a woman with no 4 year college degree; no credentials in psychology, or child therapy; no law degree; no license in Social Work; no credentials even as an Educational Consultant, even think that a family would turn over GUARDIANSHIP of their child to her?
Didn't this girl have parents, grandparents, even Sandy--a concerned, and apparently loving step-mother who could be legally responsible for this child?
Why would family members even consider turning over GUARDIANSHIP of their minor child to someone who was practically a stranger?
And, another question: why would Isabelle Zehnder even ask to take on such a responsibility?

I was NOT the one that chose Isabelle.  And it was NEVER a question about turning over "guardianship" to her.  It did NOT happen and NEVER would have.  My "step" daughter (which I HATE that term) knows for a fact that if she ever needs anything, I am here.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Sandy ARE YOUR PANTS ON FIRE???
« Reply #951 on: July 23, 2007, 11:06:34 AM »
Sandy,
This is crap and you know it.  Isabelle does not refer to programs or transport companies.  

You are inventing this to cover up the fact that you have been through the emails and there is not one that refers you to a transport co.

Tell how "D" was brought back to the states.

Isabelle,
You want answers, post under your name and NOT "guest".  
I have not "invented" anything, it's in your email you sent to me.
Until you have the guts to post under your own name, don't ask me questions.  I don't answer "guest" questions, which I have previously states weeks ago.

Rock on!! Izzy needs to put up or shut up. It's awesome that you have lawyers at your disposal just in case... Looks like the fat cat's out of the bag and about to get skinned... gotta love it! ::both::

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #952 on: July 23, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »

I was NOT the one that chose Isabelle.  And it was NEVER a question about turning over "guardianship" to her.  It did NOT happen and NEVER would have.  My "step" daughter (which I HATE that term) knows for a fact that if she ever needs anything, I am here.

This seems like an attempt by Izzy (or one of her "board members" :roll:) to cast doubt on her guilt...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #953 on: July 23, 2007, 01:58:45 PM »
This has gotten very convuluted.

All I can really surmise from the various postings is at SOME point in recent days, it appears Izzy contacted a fornits member to discuss her relationship with SS or PURE.  Is that correct?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 23, 2007, 02:37:52 PM »
Only you would know Izzy.  Is that correct?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 23, 2007, 03:32:14 PM »

All I can really surmise from the various postings is at SOME point in recent days, it appears Izzy contacted a fornits member to discuss her relationship with SS or PURE.  Is that correct?

Yes.  She was dumb enough to contact me.  After getting over the shock (damn near fell out of my chair) the first words out of my mouth were "can i record this phone call"... I wouldn't have bothered asking if Washington wasn't a two party state (for phone call recording).

She wanted to "explain" stuff.  So.  She spouted bullshit and I took notes.. bla bla.. acted like I was interested in her coaching..  played dumb in general.  Anyway.  She was willing to turn over info on Scheff.  I got  a call from a parent who knew that this was going on.  Her only concern was that I might let Izzy get away with this (and no, Izzy, It was not Joyce).  I told her it was out of the question.

So.  Basically, Izzy says "i was fucked with"... So... let me start a new thread and post all the emails and correspondence and all sorts of fun stuff.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #956 on: July 23, 2007, 03:48:03 PM »
The fat's out of the bag!...um...I meant "cat"  I was only joking...but seriously, though.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 23, 2007, 04:10:43 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Yes.  She was dumb enough to contact me.  After getting over the shock (damn near fell out of my chair) the first words out of my mouth were "can i record this phone call"... I wouldn't have bothered asking if Washington wasn't a two party state (for phone call recording).

She wanted to "explain" stuff.  So.  She spouted bullshit and I took notes.. bla bla.. acted like I was interested in her coaching..  played dumb in general.  Anyway.  She was willing to turn over info on Scheff.  I got  a call from a parent who knew that this was going on.  Her only concern was that I might let Izzy get away with this (and no, Izzy, It was not Joyce).  I told her it was out of the question.

So.  Basically, Izzy says "i was fucked with"... So... let me start a new thread and post all the emails and correspondence and all sorts of fun stuff.

Damn, that is bizarre!  Wonder if her pal Scheff was in on this or if this was solely Izzy's idea?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 23, 2007, 06:00:29 PM »
Wouldn't anyone believe this was all a joint Izzy/Scheff ploy; and Izzy just thought she was dealing with some young program suvivor kid that she could manipulate?

Izzy had already threatened to sue PSY; and had sent him that email.
Surely Izzy thought Psy was afraid, and Izzy must have thought she was going to get information from him!!!!

Izzy had no idea that Psy was a smart young man who could not be used and manipulated by her.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 23, 2007, 06:02:41 PM »
Wouldn't anyone believe this was all a joint Izzy/Scheff ploy; and Izzy just thought she was dealing with some young program suvivor kid that she could manipulate?

Izzy had already threatened to sue PSY; and had sent him that email.
Surely Izzy thought Psy was afraid, and Izzy must have thought she was going to get information from him!!!!

Izzy had no idea that Psy was a smart young man who could not be used and manipulated by her.

Why thank you, Guest.  :wink: