Author Topic: Interesting tidbit from the mouth of the ca-ca fatcat, Izzy.  (Read 59903 times)

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
Interesting tidbit from the mouth of the ca-ca fatcat, Izzy.
« Reply #930 on: July 23, 2007, 12:49:49 AM »
Anyways, "Not Buyin It" aka Isabelle, how many OTHER names are you posting under besides GUEST?   I recognize many of the posts as yours.  If you don't have the guts to own up to what you write, don't write it to begin with.   People know your posts anyways, you are not fooling anyone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #931 on: July 23, 2007, 12:50:31 AM »
Hey Isabelle... I find your treatment of Sandy somewhat unsettling... and more than a little bit hypocritical:
Quote from: ""In an email to me, Isabelle Zehnder""
I'll be sending the e-mails we discussed yesterday in a while, I'm still sorting through them. Please keep those to yourself as some were sent to me by Sandy and I don't want to see them on the Internet. I had posted some e-mails on a blog but took them down because I feel personal e-mails are just that - personal.

Take down what Sandy wants NOW or you know what will happen.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #932 on: July 23, 2007, 12:55:22 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Hey Isabelle... I find your treatment of Sandy somewhat unsettling... and more than a little bit hypocritical:
Quote from: ""In an email to me, Isabelle Zehnder""
I'll be sending the e-mails we discussed yesterday in a while, I'm still sorting through them. Please keep those to yourself as some were sent to me by Sandy and I don't want to see them on the Internet. I had posted some e-mails on a blog but took them down because I feel personal e-mails are just that - personal.

Take down what Sandy wants NOW or you know what will happen.

This would be too funny if it wasn't so sad.  Isabelle already posted "personal" emails a while back.  I figure now everything is fair game.  People already know most of my story, if not, I'm sure Isabelle will share. Whatever.  She has more to lose than I do.  I have not done anything wrong.  She has and continues to do so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #933 on: July 23, 2007, 01:17:42 AM »
How pathetic.

Izzy is begging for acceptance from the advocates who want nothing to do with her.

It's going to be interesting to see which ones (if any) are stupid enough to fall for that bullshit.

:roll:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: July 23, 2007, 01:21:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
How pathetic.

Izzy is begging for acceptance from the advocates who want nothing to do with her.

It's going to be interesting to see which ones (if any) are stupid enough to fall for that bullshit.

:roll:

Alex?  Brian??  Where are you?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: July 23, 2007, 01:23:07 AM »
What's her excuse? Ignorance?  

Yeah, right.  Izzy has always known the truth about PURE.  She just found it convenient to ignore.  That's called lack of integrity, folks.  

My advice is for her to retire from the "business of advocacy" and go open a donut shop.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #936 on: July 23, 2007, 01:27:20 AM »
I may be wrong, I don't claim to be an "expert" in anything BUT isn't it normal course of business to have a listing of "board of directors", "corporation paperwork", etc on file and it should be public knowledge..........
Not sure how things work state to state.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #937 on: July 23, 2007, 01:28:20 AM »
Hold on just a second ...

NOW Izzy is saying she feels personal emails are just that - personal?

GMAFB!

This is about covering her ass - not someone else's.

Please tell me you get this, psy?

8-)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: July 23, 2007, 01:45:16 AM »

NOW Izzy is saying she feels personal emails are just that - personal?

GMAFB!

8-)

Totally, but I've been playing very very dumb from the time she called me on the 20th.  Stupid fucking ed-cons call me and think i'll be a pushover.  Well.  It's been nice "fucking with" you Izzy.

Toodles.  Time to crash and burn with sue (oh.. wait... you .. LOL.. i put holes in your parachute)

*winks at Sandy*

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #939 on: July 23, 2007, 01:48:50 AM »

NOW Izzy is saying she feels personal emails are just that - personal?GMAFB!

8-)

Isabelle,
IF you actually thought that was true, WHY did you post my portion of the emails involved w/ Patti Atwoods????
Please start posting under your name, unless you are too ashamed to do so.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: July 23, 2007, 01:59:30 AM »
Quote from: ""Sandy""

NOW Izzy is saying she feels personal emails are just that - personal?GMAFB!

8-)

Isabelle,
IF you actually thought that was true, WHY did you post my portion of the emails involved w/ Patti Atwoods????

Because she didn't know what I had (never let your enemy see your hand).

Frankly.  I thought the communication leading up to the final one was pretty irrelavant so it was decided to only post the one directly from Izzy.  I had no interest in exposing you as the leak.  Izzy tried to use you as an excuse and didn't care enough about you to even censor your Daughter's name (and that isn't even to mention the stuff Isabelle told Patti over the phone about your family, the details of which i'm sure you can confirm in the emails I just sent you).

I was considering... considering... letting her get off if she turned information on sue (kinda like a mob snitch gets witness protection), but after her rattling the sabre at yet another one of her victims.  FUCK THAT.. she is going to fry with her friend now.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #941 on: July 23, 2007, 02:11:32 AM »
I was never "the leak".  I had never even heard of Fornits until Isabelle sent me two emails and called me to tell me my name had been mentioned on here and bla bla bla....

Quite frankly, ANY professional person would NOT disclose their client's names to anyone.  Which Isabelle has done over and over again in my family's instance.

Isabelle has bitten off more than she knows now.  She's not near as smart as she thinks she is.  

Isabelle, do you really THINK you know my family? NOT... no one discloses everything.  Keep it up...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #942 on: July 23, 2007, 02:21:55 AM »
Sandy, no one knew your name until Isabelle Zehnder wrote her blog, "Who is Patti Atwoods?"  Isabelle Zehnder put your name on the internet and threw you to the wolves.
It's called "deflection" on these discussion forums.
Izzy wanted the attention focused on you and your "famous" family; and away from her and the fact that she referred to Sue Scheff/Pure and to Sunrise Adolescent Transport.
It seems from what Psy  has posted; that all the "gossip" from Izzy about your family is just what Izzy does.  She doesn't respect confidentiality; and it appears if you cross her, she threatens you with her lawyers.
It is a shame, because it seems from your posts to and about Izzy; that you probably considered her to be a "friend."
Imagine the feelings of parents, who entrusted the likes to Izzy and Scheff with the welfare and safety of their children?
Just try to imagine that!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: July 23, 2007, 02:23:06 AM »
Quote from: ""Sandy""
I was never "the leak".  I had never even heard of Fornits until Isabelle sent me two emails and called me to tell me my name had been mentioned on here and bla bla bla....
Izzy's leak is what I meant.  Probably "contact person" would have been better.
Quite frankly, ANY professional person would NOT disclose their client's names to anyone.  Which Isabelle has done over and over again in my family's instance.

Isabelle has bitten off more than she knows now.  She's not near as smart as she thinks she is.  

Isabelle, do you really THINK you know my family? NOT... no one discloses everything.  Keep it up...
Oh... that isn't even  to mention what she has apparently said about me to others

Quote from: ""a certain parent who has turned on Izzy""
Just FYI, she has been telling me in the past that you're some kind of
"psycho" that the university is watching.

That's libel BTW (though libel requires publication, Sandy wasn't the only parent Izzy was doing this with... And the willful dissemination of this bullshit more than qualifies as actual malice)  Since you're such an attentive LEGAL SECRETARY (or rather one who was allegedly fired) you should already know what that means.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 02:31:23 AM by Guest »

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #944 on: July 23, 2007, 02:30:42 AM »
It seems from what Psy  has posted; that all the "gossip" from Izzy about your family is just what Izzy does.  She doesn't respect confidentiality; and it appears if you cross her, she threatens you with her lawyers.It is a shame, because it seems from your posts to and about Izzy; that you probably considered her to be a "friend."
Imagine the feelings of parents, who entrusted the likes to Izzy and Scheff with the welfare and safety of their children?
Just try to imagine that!

Isabelle needs to bring her "lawyers" on!  I do not lie and I don't "use" people. I'm sure I have more access to more attorneys than she could ever hope to have in this lifetime.
I've had doubts about her for a while, she kept harping on the fact that she wanted to meet my daughter, talk to her, etc... I told my daughter from the get go NOT to talk to Isabelle.  Something just didn't seem right for some reason.  Now I know why.