Author Topic: Done.  (Read 7560 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 02:05:42 PM »
Fly-girl.  You're fine.(I know, you know, I know, you know that.)  

What I'm tryin to get across is that I'm not livin in the past.  The present is rife with the same social disease that gave rise to $tr8.  We were put into $tr8 because we were not under their spell.  We were not acculturated.  We had been too stubborn for them.  And they could not make us into the cogs to fit their machine.  They wanted tools but we were beings, so we got sent to $tr8, where our humanity was stripped, and our spirits were raped into submission.  They still want the same thing.   Brainwashed slaves.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 05:17:52 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 02:39:00 PM »
I mean the people who committed these crimes against us haven't even been brought to account for their actions.  Instead they've been rewarded by the social establishment(the Semblers, especially).  The federal government and  the G-8 and the World Bank and IMF are just like executive staff.  The military and the people "fighting terrorism" are just 5th phasers to me.  Anyone who wants to employ you as anything other than a pirate are just higher phasers...and while I pity them all I live with them and I see through their lies and illusions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 04:53:29 PM »
lets infiltrate.....lobby d.c....get a gov. contract to research teen industry...expose truth and dismantle this machine.............

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »
Quote from: ""starry-eyed pirate""
 Anyone who wants to employ you as anything other than a pirate are just higher phasers....

I tend to agree.  Very well said.

The answer isn't to "lobby DC" or even to infiltrate.  It's a private party and we weren't invited.  They could give a fuck about us, they're part of the machine that built Straight and all the other programs in the first place.  

I think it will take a change in the consciousness of the race before any real progress is made.  Perhaps a really effective group of memes would work, maybe it's the only thing that will.

Mutation, not infiltration..........
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Om Shanti
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 08:24:46 PM »
Mea Culpa for not engaging in your post earlier Pirate. Life and shit that comes with it has kinda kept me from being able to sit and actually write. Again, my bad...

Because there is soooo much good stuff written here by other respondents, Pirate. I will cut/paste some of the things you said and throw my 2 cents in.

This medium is so flat and two dimensional...because cut/paste reminds me so much of "nit-picking" back in the day I feel awkward...but you I think you P will appreciate and be able to follow...because we are not that un-alike. Anyways, here goes...

>>I will never recover what's already been lost.

Thats a profoundly sad statement...I can not loose that which I have never had...an accountants dream, it all balances to zero. Self depriciation was part of whole gimmic, a nasty lingering effect of what we endured, of what we were taught and of what was expected...Sadly, it worked. It worked in ways unimaginable. A catastrophic event occured, to you Pirate...to me...and many, many, many others. There was a happening where young minds were for ever altered. There is not some void or unexplained lapse of time. Too make matters worse...

>>No-one else, hardly, gets it.

No one gets it...they act befuddled....mention it again and they look at you as if you had three heads. And as if pirched on thier lips they are all too ready to chime....probably deserved it

>>I am still in need of some understanding I can't find.

Yeah, unnerving, but all too true. Recently I saw the Who in Tampa, they played..."The Seeker". Even for myself, who has long given up "the search"...the holy grail of...."being understood" am also haunted by the need to delve into that which I am...I cant deny it really, I all to often tend to procrasitinate. Perhaps I have slowed my efforts and am no where near as animated as I used to be....there is, and I suspect there will always be this feeling of "something aint right"

>>I had to die and be re-born again somehow. First $tr8 destroyed me and then I had to destroy myself. The repercussions continue...

Same with me. We each have our own experience, and our own methods but yeah, I had to destroy myself. I had to get to point when I felt like it was a good day to die. Everything about me was based on lies. Everything about me was a guise, a fascade of false pretenses. A close friend told me that it was enuff just to tell the truth...I asked him how does one just up and tell the truth, he responded...Don't lie. Yes, all of that had to die...I never felt so vulnerable, so naked, so afraid and the moment came that I gave up all hope. The security of what I was, was comfortable....familiar...I knew what to do, how to act, how to carry myself...The freedom I found when that died was horrifying...Yeah, freedom sucks, it's horrible. If in one hand you hold security and in the other you hold freedom....ask some one which they will choose. If they chose Freedom...they are liars. Well....they might choose Freedom...but fact is they WANT security.

>>I'm glad I know what I know, but I feel isolated in my knowledge.

Again, you have a sharp keen mind...like a sword...double edged. To keep safe, and to keep others cared for near and dear safe also...it's best often to be isolated in the knowlege of your own skills and to practice in isolation and silence. Easier said than done...

>>the lingering effects of having been imprisoned and tortured in that cult for 2 years and then being released directly into the world with the expectation that I would be fine. I couldn't function in the world. There was just no way.

Your not alone in this, I also felt the same way. The best I heard it put was by "Sam Kinison" here, in which he stated that he felt the same way...."but I couldnt change a tire on a car"

>>So for nearly a decade afterwards I led the life of a dispossessed wanderer in search of myself.

Another thing we seem to have in common...wandering.  I wandered in action, in thought, in relationshits and then I remembered a quote from JRR Tolken in which he said that "All who wander are not lost". I was empowered by that...inspired by that

>>I wouldn't want to be ignorant, but the knowledge I've gained through my own personal experience, I've paid heavily for. I am strong in my understanding but I am also sad and isolated by it.

I believe you...It's a very humbling sentence to read...If you were reading this in a group of people....I would give an AMEN and say TELL UM LIKE IT IS BROTHA!

>>I spent about 12 ta 15 years, from the time I was 16 'til I was about 32, out of and on the fringe of the greater society. I was completely socially unstable.

18 years...It does get a lil blurry

>> there are some long shadows castin the coldness of a long time without light, upon me sometimes. I can't really pretend there are things I don't know...

Run from those shadows...as more and more comes to you and to the forefront of your conciousness...I venture to bet that you will face towards the shadows...but the shadows will never face you. Embrace the fear, its a good day to die.

>>Not sure if I can articulate the subtlety of my thoughts clearly

P.....dude.....if you can do anything, you can articulate your thoughts clearly!!! Subtily....eh

>>Havin finally got out from such a violent and invasive place, I had a nervous breakdown and spent the following decade wanderin around. All my refernces gone. Nothing.

All references GONE....NOTHING.....death. A moment of disillusionment?

>>Thoreau wrote: "Let your life be a friction against the machine" and I would add: and let your friction be subtle, patient and unattached to the end, otherwise the suffering may be to great and perhaps you shouldn't investigate.

Taoist I believe relate to the pervasive nature of water and its willingness to be were it needs to be and is quite happy to sink lower. Myself, I think of my also in terms of water. I see on one side of my banks I have love and on the other I have fear. My waters run deep, my waters run silent. My waters form rapids after which they rest in gentle pools, yet on either side is love, the other fear.

>>What I'm tryin to get across is that I'm not livin in the past.

No...again, I believe you. I do not for a moment believe you are living in your past. Am I not a sum total of my past? Even tho my actions are nothing like they were, even tho my conditions and surroundings are nothing like they were three decades ago...Even tho this is all true...I still hear a sound of chains that lift the garage doors where I work and I cringe like I had heard fingernails clawing down a black board.

I am haunted, I am also damaged goods. I am villian and victim. I am above ground and sucking oxygen...I am a survivor.

Guess what P?

Your a survivor to...

woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 08:31:07 PM »
i'm all for mutation...but how do you think a mutation happens anyway?????????? ...and just wondering would you call micheal moore a 5th phaser?????? and i say this agreeing that the program is for sure on the outside but i believe a mutation of higher consciousness happenes because brave people get into the 'main stream' infiltrate and speak the truth so more can hear and choose to wake up or to stay asleep...but everyone should have a choice.....just want more people to know thats all..........

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007, 09:02:54 PM »
No, Michael Moore is simply a condescending, pompous jerk who happens to have made a good movie or two.  :rofl:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 09:04:23 PM by Guest »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2007, 09:03:12 PM »
Quote from: ""happy to be free""
i'm all for mutation...but how do you think a mutation happens anyway?????????? ...and just wondering would you call micheal moore a 5th phaser?????? and i say this agreeing that the program is for sure on the outside but i believe a mutation of higher consciousness happenes because brave people get into the 'main stream' infiltrate and speak the truth so more can hear and choose to wake up or to stay asleep...but everyone should have a choice.....just want more people to know thats all..........

Michael Moore I don't think of as a 5th phaser, maybe more like a 4th phase "permission", you know, an outing, a field trip, to let you blow off steam.  Once you leave the theater it's back to Straight for Night Rap.........

I'm not trying to discourage you or rain on your parade, but I think it's a little naive to think that these people will just pack up and move along, close up shop, so to speak.  They have been at this shit for a long time, and are very well connected politically.  It's the whole society that needs to wake up, not just the parents sending their kids to teen torture facilities for the crime of adolescence.   Maybe I'm just being pessimistic about the whole thing, I don't know, it just seems like a lot of people WANT to be "programmed", to conform, to be told what to do, say, and think, to learn to want and buy the same things, etc, etc.  Those types are begging for some kind of program to STEP in and save them from themselves, and the Stepcult and its friends are more than willing to "help".
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2007, 10:56:48 AM »
Thanks Woof, for your comments and compliments.  Whenever I finally get to FL you're one of the people I hope to look up.  I bet you, me an' Dragonfly could have a high ol' time transcendin all these illusions... ::bandit::  :skull:  ::dove::

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Give yourself some credit Pirate
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2007, 12:52:53 AM »
Pirate, I seriously doubt that a nervous breakdown has somehow messed you up for life.  I had my first good one on Second Phase.
That is how I managed to be the first phaser in Morgan Yacht to ever recite a famous rock song as it related to me from start to finish.  It was Bohimian Rhapsody by Queen.  I was 15 years old and my whole damn world had been turned upside down.  Four years later and a whole world away as far as lifestyle, I had my next nervous breakdown.  I had lost my job and had to return home to live.  My brothers were back on drugs and complete assholes.  My parents had their heads stuck in the sand.  I could not bring any amount of money into my household or my fucking brothers would steal it from me.  I was without goals, friends, or purpose, but I was still Straight and I thought that that was supposed to mean something, but it did'nt.  All those promises and threats turned out to be complete bullshit.  The world made no sense at all.  I threw in the towel and decided to join the U.S. Army and learn to drive tanks for 2 years and blow stuff up, then re-enlist as a Warrant Officer and learn to fly the new Apache helicopter.

Needless to say, nothing went as I planned.  A drill instructor that I hated tricked me into seeing a "Lawyer" that turned out to me a Military Psychiatrist.  I told her enough about myself to qualify for a Section 8, only since I did not request to speak with her and all my "testimony" was voluntary, I had no right to qualified therapy under the guidelines handed down by the Reagan Administration.
With six days left to graduate, and full and complete compliance with all duties and tests up until that point, I found myself on a Greyhound Bus headed back to St. Petersburg, with absolutely no future or hope for a better life.  

Bad times are temporary.  It can only rain for so long, a mosquito can only suck so much blood.  George W. Bush can only fuck things up for a few more months and then changes WILL be taking place.  I know you are not looking for sympathy or a hand out, but there are lots of people who care about you and will give you a HAND UP and get you back on your feet, so make yourself ready for it because it's coming sooner than you may think.  In my life, there were times I'dd fall into a pit of my own dispair.  I would either have to claw my way out on my own, or if I was lucky, I would be YANKED out by the momentum of opportunity.  It's okay to be bitter, but that's like pouring vinegar on your corn flakes for breakfast.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2007, 10:54:08 AM »
Thanks 85DJ.  You're funny.  I'm just sayin I been through a portal of understanding.  Theres no goin back.

I'm not "messed up for life".  I bear the cross of awareness and it's fuckin heavy.  Where is my Simon, to spell me ??

My sufferin has been hard to bear, but has also given me grace and if I'm ever bitter(...and I know at times I am), it must rise from the feeling that I am alone.  There is no witness to my struggle.

I'm not talkin about "bad times"  What I'm sayin is that my experience has made me who I am.  This will never change.  I have been tempered, as Moses was in the desert, by my experience.  I was an anarchist before $tr8.  I recognized the false morality and the oppressive nature of our authoritarian society.  I sought out the knowledge I would need in order to live right.  My time in $tr8 radicalized me and has given me great strength and understanding in exchange for my sufferin.  It's the path I'm on, the one I've been on all along.  The mission of my life... I cannot and will not deny my nature.  I am the natural enemy of all authority.

...well, I got chores I gotta get to...

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Done.
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2007, 12:00:54 PM »
Thanks 85DJ.  You're funny.  I'm just sayin I been through a portal of understanding.  Theres no goin back.

I'm not "messed up for life".  I bear the cross of awareness and it's fuckin heavy.  Where is my Simon, to spell me ??

My sufferin has been hard to bear, but has also given me grace and if I'm ever bitter(...and I know at times I am), it must rise from the feeling that I am alone.  There is no witness to my struggle.

I'm not talkin about "bad times"  What I'm sayin is that my experience has made me who I am.  This will never change.  I have been tempered, as Moses was in the desert, by my experience.  I was an anarchist before $tr8.  I recognized the false morality and the oppressive nature of our authoritarian society.  I sought out the knowledge I would need in order to live right.  My time in $tr8 radicalized me and has given me great strength and understanding in exchange for my sufferin.  It's the path I'm on, the one I've been on all along.  The mission of my life... I cannot and will not deny my nature.  I am the natural enemy of all authority.

nice post!
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2007, 01:53:43 PM »
:question:  Woof, very interesting perspective...

"Myself, I think of my also in terms of water. I see on one side of my banks I have love and on the other I have fear. My waters run deep, my waters run silent. My waters form rapids after which they rest in gentle pools, yet on either side is love, the other fear."

Does your water ever freeze or boil? If so, what happens next? As it flows, are there ever any island shores to lap or flood? Pollution?
Mine is currently flowing rapidly at about 150 degrees. It is very caustic. It laps no islands and contains persistently high levels of toxicity. The love is buried in the driftwood litterin up the shores, but I wouldn't recommend touching it without gloves. There has been some remedial work being done in the deeper parts, so maybe it will be habitable sooner than later. Only time can tell.

8-)

RG

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2007, 02:42:37 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

nice post!

Thanks webdiva.  I know that sounds all noble an' all but I aint all like that, I'm just sayin...you know, what it is... You have to shuck an' jive no matter what...

• View Profile
Done.
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2007, 03:16:31 PM »
Sorry for comin here and searchin around like I do.  All shifty and starry-eyed.  I posted this thread in a moment of drunken visions.  I apologize.

Sorry.  

pirate. out.