Author Topic: What Quality Care Looks Like  (Read 2818 times)

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
What Quality Care Looks Like
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 03:15:31 PM »
Yeah that's true... However the actions parents take are negligent and certainly take on the appearance closer to what mbnh31782 described. Don't blame the people who call it how it's seen, the parent's have painted that picture themselves.

But yeah, most are just scared and manipulated... I truly feel bad for them because they didn't intend on neglecting their children or on paying for them to be abused.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »
a parent needs to earn respect and to have conducted their own lives in such a way deserving of respect....teenagers are people too and sometimes they just need to be left alone to figue things out... freedom & forgiveness from you to make mistakes...try out independence...get ready for adulthood...finding thier way into adulthood...parents need to trust they have done a good job raising their children and that the guidence they gave them early on will see them through...parents are not dictators and if they are then they should definately expect opposition from teenagers...it goes against the very nature of this phase of life....parents need to lovingly guide through this teenage phase...having commanded the proper respect for your rules and home before hand...it is hard being a teenager...HORMONES alone...nevermind transitioning into adulthood!!!!!...ask yourself as a parent do you just want mindless obediance cause if you do then by all means outsource your parenting to perverted pedifiles abusing children in the name of help in some 'program'...fall for all their stupid scare tactics... make haste.....then youll see what really gets wasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2007, 09:17:11 PM »
unfortunately its a sad majority of parents who do not want to deal with their kids.  does that make them a bad parent? probably not, however many parents dont consider other options before "sending their kid away" to some "facility" that looks good on paper and on the internet.  like hanzomom said, i do feel bad for those parents who are manipulated and dont intend to abuse their kid... but those are the same parents who LEAVE their child IN the abuse because its "the program" and their kid is being "manipulative".  It is the child i feel sorry for at that point especially when theres legitimate accusations of abuse by the facilities.  

guest: you say flat not true.... congratulations, you've just joined the bunch of parents who actually CARE about their children. Unfortunately, you've also joined the group of parents who buy into a program when they feel they have no options... hope you have money for a psychologist and psychiatrist cuz ur gonna need those happy meds.  I also never said that ALL parents are that way... just a sad majority... so before you start spouting off on me, get your facts straight.    You're also admitting your a programmee... therefore the program can do no wrong... congratulations child abuser.