Author Topic: A Teen needs your help.  (Read 2302 times)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
A Teen needs your help.
« on: May 30, 2007, 10:08:53 PM »
I'd like to think that there is one or two of us who can help out the young man involved in this place. He is a 17 year old boy whose parent is fighting his placement in the King County Court system of Washington State. I Emailed Angela at heal asking her for permission to post the parent's name on fornits, but until then please PM me for the parent's email addy if you can help with an affidavit.

If you can help.. DOO ETT..

Dear Aspen Ed. Group and Mt. Bachelor Academy Survivors & Families of Survivors,

We have been contacted by XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX who is trying to rescue a teen from Mt. Bachelor Academy, an Aspen Education Group program.  Please contact her immediately if you are willing to provide a sworn affidavit and/or are available to testify in person regarding the treatment you or your child/loved one received at the hands of Aspen Education Group and/or specifically at Mt. Bachelor Academy.  This is urgent and needs your immediate attention.  If you can help, please e-mail XXXXXXXX at: XXXXXXXXXX.com immediately.  Thanks!

In Solidarity,

Angela S.
HEAL Coordinator
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am the metal pig.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
A Teen needs your help.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 08:13:35 PM »
Or you can get directly in contact with Heal. www.heal-online.org

DO ETT! DO ETT NOW!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »