Author Topic: RE: HLA ON FIRE?!  (Read 31828 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RE: HLA ON FIRE?!
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
Quote from: ""happyday7""
The reporter must not have known about the lawsuit or how could he not mention that??

WELL NOW, THAT CAN BE FIXED.  tHE REPORTERS E-MAIL IS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE.  TAKE HIS ARTICLE, ALONG WITH THE ONES FROM THE NUGGET BY MATT, THE ACCESS NORTH GEORIAS TWO ARTICLES(ONE ABOUT THE LAWSUIT, ONE THE FIRE) AND CUT,PASTE AND THEN SEND THEM TO THE TIMES REPORTER.  CAPTION:  DO
SOME SNIFFING AROUND.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""happyday7""
The reporter must not have known about the lawsuit or how could he not mention that??

WELL NOW, THAT CAN BE FIXED.  tHE REPORTERS E-MAIL IS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE.  TAKE HIS ARTICLE, ALONG WITH THE ONES FROM THE NUGGET BY MATT, THE ACCESS NORTH GEORIAS TWO ARTICLES(ONE ABOUT THE LAWSUIT, ONE THE FIRE) AND CUT,PASTE AND THEN SEND THEM TO THE TIMES REPORTER.  CAPTION:  DO
SOME SNIFFING AROUND.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
wrong date
« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2007, 06:26:19 PM »
Well I don't know about arson vs accidental, but I do know the date that building was built was incorrect. It was NOT built in 1992, it was built in either 1995 or 1996. Not that it matters really I suppose. But the school wasnt even open in 1992, and it was HLA who had that building built, not the former owners. And you can bet no insurance company is going to shell out money without their own investigation. Just because the paper reported that doesnt mean its a completely factual and accurate article.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Re: wrong date
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2007, 06:36:44 PM »
Quote from: ""SH""
Well I don't know about arson vs accidental, but I do know the date that building was built was incorrect. It was NOT built in 1992, it was built in either 1995 or 1996. Not that it matters really I suppose. But the school wasnt even open in 1992, and it was HLA who had that building built, not the former owners. And you can bet no insurance company is going to shell out money without their own investigation. Just because the paper reported that doesnt mean its a completely factual and accurate article.

Hmm. Curious.
Eggert said he was told by school officials that the building was constructed in 1992.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
makes sense really
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2007, 07:30:11 PM »
Well Deborah it sorta makes sense that they got it wrong, the people they probably asked the supposed "school officials" probably werent working there back then, hardly any of the original folks are still there to know when it was built. But I remember when it was being built and I saw the school before it ever opened and the only buildings standing in july of 1994 was the house I lived in (which has since been renovated), the original metal admin building, the kitchen/cafeteria, a dorm next to that which has been torn down, a house which has been torn down, a small house my inlaws lived in which is gone now, 2 mobile homes, gone now,  and the old original pool house which was converted to dorms later. Oh and a workshop/storage bldg next to my old house where the townhouses are now. That was it. Most bldgs now standing were built after january of 1995 with the exception of what I mentioned above. But, like I said, the date probably really doesnt matter much in this particular issue.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »
Yeah that was back in the good old days when we had to have our food served to us outside. Remember that Susie?

Offline Function Junction

• View Profile
I'm back!
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2007, 12:17:56 AM »
I'm going to try this again.  There haven't been any new issues on this site, just the same old stuff being batted about without any hope of resolution.  I stated my points and others obviously disagreed with them.  Finally a new topic; although one I wish hadn't happened.

I'm going to say something that will probably partially surprise many of the HLA dissenters out there - I think it was arson.  However, I think a stronger case can be made for a HLA-hater than Dr. B.

Apparently, Dr. B was in Atlanta when he received the call in the middle of the night according to my sources.  It seems as though a few are trying desperately to say Dr. B set the fire.  I have a hard time seeing him in a black cat suit skulking around campus in the middle of the night, setting fire, and traveling at warp factor 6 to Atlanta to take the call.

Before the two or three "Dr, B did it!" conspiracy theory proponents keep drifting too far from reality toward a thorazine drip, has anyone thought about the arsonist being one of the HLA-haters on this site?  As someone said in a prior post, the field can be narrowed to about a thousand people.  Setting a fire that close to a graduation would be more likely done by someone who wanted to tarnish HLA in front of many family and friends, not a staff member/HLA-supporter focused on giving the graduates a well-deserved ceremony.

I hope whomever did this is quickly arrested and fully prosecuted.  I really feel sorry for the teachers losing their classrooms.  Even if they didn't have any personal posessions in there, it is still their "place".  I heard Hawley lost a great deal of personal items.  He's a great and genuine person.

For the record, sprinklers aren't required in that area of the country.  Fire alarms probably went off, but if they aren't connected to a horn outside, there's little warning without seeing some evidence of a fire.  I'm just glad everyone was safe.  The financial records should be easily reconstructed from redundant information from parents, CPA, banks, etc.

Peace. :-? (can't smile with this incident)
arl The Baptist = Devin The Unemployed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2007, 01:26:29 AM »
Well put, Function.  If Dr. B is the conspiring, devious devil that these poor, misinformed fools here on Fornits believe, it should be apparent that the timing of this tragedy does not fit the character portrait painted by these spoiled, conformist, malcontented posters.  According to their own words, HLA has been "torturing children" for years with impunity.  In addition, Dr. B MUST have a Svengali-like power over state agencies and inspectors.  He routinely, over the course of many successful years, has robbed desperate, frightened parents.  My GOD!!! Why would such an evil and astute criminal mind, stoop to such a blatantly incriminating tactic as arson and insurance fraud, when  the situation at HLA was finally improving, for the first time since the malicious inception of this baseless litigation.  It doesn't seem to fit the  Fornit-created persona of Dr. B, does it?   Thus, I must agree with you.  I intend to point investigators toward this pathetic site.  I'm certain that they will be interested in the vicious lies and direct verbal attacks found here.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: I'm back!
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2007, 02:02:57 AM »
Quote from: ""Function Junction""
I'm going to try this again.  There haven't been any new issues on this site, just the same old stuff being batted about without any hope of resolution.  I stated my points and others obviously disagreed with them.  Finally a new topic; although one I wish hadn't happened.

I'm going to say something that will probably partially surprise many of the HLA dissenters out there - I think it was arson.  However, I think a stronger case can be made for a HLA-hater than Dr. B.

Apparently, Dr. B was in Atlanta when he received the call in the middle of the night according to my sources.  It seems as though a few are trying desperately to say Dr. B set the fire.  I have a hard time seeing him in a black cat suit skulking around campus in the middle of the night, setting fire, and traveling at warp factor 6 to Atlanta to take the call.

Before the two or three "Dr, B did it!" conspiracy theory proponents keep drifting too far from reality toward a thorazine drip, has anyone thought about the arsonist being one of the HLA-haters on this site?  As someone said in a prior post, the field can be narrowed to about a thousand people.  Setting a fire that close to a graduation would be more likely done by someone who wanted to tarnish HLA in front of many family and friends, not a staff member/HLA-supporter focused on giving the graduates a well-deserved ceremony.

I hope whomever did this is quickly arrested and fully prosecuted.  I really feel sorry for the teachers losing their classrooms.  Even if they didn't have any personal posessions in there, it is still their "place".  I heard Hawley lost a great deal of personal items.  He's a great and genuine person.

For the record, sprinklers aren't required in that area of the country.  Fire alarms probably went off, but if they aren't connected to a horn outside, there's little warning without seeing some evidence of a fire.  I'm just glad everyone was safe.  The financial records should be easily reconstructed from redundant information from parents, CPA, banks, etc.

YAWN. Here we have phase two of the plan unfolding. Sybil Im actually suprised you didnt catch the alleged culprit in the act. After all you did claim to wander around the campus all hours of the night. How did you miss it?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2007, 02:09:32 AM »
Well put, Function. If Dr. B is the conspiring, devious devil that these poor, misinformed fools here on Fornits believe, it should be apparent that the timing of this tragedy does not fit the character portrait painted by these spoiled, conformist, malcontented posters.

Did the lap dog really just call us conformist?  :rofl:

According to their own words, HLA has been "torturing children" for years with impunity. In addition, Dr. B MUST have a Svengali-like power over state agencies and inspectors. He routinely, over the course of many successful years, has robbed desperate, frightened parents. My GOD!!

Careful with what you say there chief. People have been sued by him for less.

Why would such an evil and astute criminal mind, stoop to such a blatantly incriminating tactic as arson and insurance fraud, when the situation at HLA was finally improving, for the first time since the malicious inception of this baseless litigation

The judge didnt feel it was quite so baseless though did he? Still burns you up inside doesnt it?

:D

Tell us more how with enrollment at record lows how things were finally improving?

It doesn't seem to fit the Fornit-created persona of Dr. B, does it? Thus, I must agree with you. I intend to point investigators toward this pathetic site. I'm certain that they will be interested in the vicious lies and direct verbal attacks found here.

No you won't. We're too honest about things here and we back up our claims. You dont want to bring any more heat down on your owner, trust me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2007, 06:49:09 AM »
FJ - Who has more motive to burn the place down? A few "disgruntled" parents or an owner who is facing a huge lawsuit, and, if the rumors are correct, whose property is on the brink of foreclosure? Please direct the investigators to this site so they consider "motive", if this was indeed a case of arson.

Offline happyday7

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2007, 08:40:01 AM »
Go ahead and Point Investigators to this site DA. We would be glad to tell any investigators why we hate HLA and what they have done to us familes that paid them a bunch of money only to have them not do what they promised to do for our children. You people out there that speak without having experienced this place and the blatant empty promises that they make to you to gain enrollment will never understand. NEVER. I bet you would understand if you had been the one who shelled out over $100,000 based on what HLA told you they could do to help your kid. You could only get it if HLA had screwed you 2. Talk about pathetic. The people that are on this site telling the damn truth are not the ones that are pathetic. The ones that are pathetic are the ones that speak out of the side of their mouths defending HLA when they have not been the ones shelling out the money.  :flame:  :evil:  :rofl:  :roll:
ET ER DONE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2007, 09:21:43 AM »
IF this was arson an objective viewer would not be unreasonable to look at BOTH Len B. and some of the people that post on this site.  A case could be made either way.

Or, it could have just been an accident.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: I'm back!
« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2007, 09:27:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Function Junction""

What a ridiculous load of shit.  Len didn't set the fire - he doesn't have the balls.  Did he PAY someone to do it?  Probably so.

On the brink of bankruptcy, forced to open up patient records for the lawsuit and for licensing (which FJ said would happen soon, but apparently isn't going to happen at all) and Len has NO MOTIVE to destroy the records and pocket a cool $1.5mil?  What are you smoking, FJ?  Must be some of that good Georgia dank, because you are whacked out of your shrunken head, dude.

It was most likely arson and most likely committed (indirectly) by the person with the greatest financial motive - LEN.

As for the other idiot, no need to point the arson inspector to this site - it's already been done.  If he can't find motive for Len committing this crime here, then he's as blind and dumb as you and FJ...

Take care.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline happyday7

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »
Well said Guest! I know that lots of people including current staff have the same suspicions of the fire. They just do not want to admit it. Function Junction is grasping at straws to defend the sinking ship. Watch out FJ, they might take you down with them.
ET ER DONE