Author Topic: Web forum concern meeting for Bill Procida  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Web forum concern meeting for Bill Procida
« on: May 21, 2007, 11:03:55 PM »
Bill many people have been having problems lately with you on this board. You have been coming of disrespectfuly. You are in constant opposition with what people have to offer here on this board. Some of us don't think that you are being "honest" with us about who you are and what your motive are here. I would encorage any one with concerns for Bill to post them. I would also like for you Bill to address us with "where your at" right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Web forum concern meeting for Bill Procida
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 12:59:00 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Bill many people have been having problems lately with you on this board. You have been coming of disrespectfuly. You are in constant opposition with what people have to offer here on this board. Some of us don't think that you are being "honest" with us about who you are and what your motive are here. I would encorage any one with concerns for Bill to post them. I would also like for you Bill to address us with "where your at" right now.

Much as I have sympathy for what you are apparently going through, Guest, and much as I differ with Billy Procida on many -- perhaps all -- key issues, let's face it:  The real problem here is Hyde and its philosophy of thought coercion as a means of effecting behavior modification.  No matter how much Billy may piss you off, he is, after all, when all is said and done, just a student (at least for now), and may very well be walking in very different shoes 5-10 years down the line, for all we know...

Why don't you tell us some of your story?  Or chime in on the discussions from time to time?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 03:42:44 PM »
i've said what i've said...so i'm not going to try to defend that i exist, as humorous as that sounds. i can't wait to see what you are all talking about after i graduate because many of you complain so much about how "hyde didn't prepare me" and whatnot. so in 10 days, the test begins i guess. but until then, i'm feeling pretty prepared for life with myself. all i know is, i won't be in my late 50s complaining about hyde school roughly 40 years after attending.
- billy pro

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 04:15:29 PM »
Quote from: ""billy pro""
i've said what i've said...so i'm not going to try to defend that i exist, as humorous as that sounds. i can't wait to see what you are all talking about after i graduate because many of you complain so much about how "hyde didn't prepare me" and whatnot. so in 10 days, the test begins i guess. but until then, i'm feeling pretty prepared for life with myself. all i know is, i won't be in my late 50s complaining about hyde school roughly 40 years after attending.
- billy pro

Billy,

My brother and I support your quest out from the character building experience of the Hyde school, Woodstock into the brave world.  I hope you don't grow up to be a bitter old man that posts weird shit on web sites.  Say hi to Joe for us.

Ben and Ari Zona

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 08:40:31 PM »
all i know is, i won't be in my late 50s complaining about hyde school roughly 40 years after attending.
- billy pro

Well, Billy, here's hoping you make it that far... ::cheers::
-------------- • -------------- • --------------