Author Topic: 7 steps ?  (Read 6155 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« on: May 10, 2007, 09:27:48 PM »
Does anyone remember the seven steps. I know they were posted on the wall in the building and those doing the replica would like to put them up; only problem is I can't help as I don't remember them. rofl , lmao.
Seriously, any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Fr. Cassian

• View Profile
    • http://goat.cx
7 steps ?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »
You don't remember your steps??

You're started over, 3 & 14!
I am a priest of GOD!

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 12:26:11 AM »
:lol: I don' r'member my steps either...only steps I remember are the ones I took through that psychedelic portal into the netherplane of breakdown  and sacrifice after I got some space from the $tr8 cult and we ate that acid.  Man, that was some incredibly psychotic time.  To be restrained like that in every way... and then finally, incredibly released...I hated bein restrained  but I was lost in the world when they let me go...  

I was brokedown man.  I figured since $tr8 was all about not expanding your consciousness, that in order for me to heal from that ugly cult I would do everything I could to detach myself from everything and be re-born somehow.  So as soon as I's out 'a' my folks house, 'bout a year after I graduated I started eatin acid, and that was the first chemical I did when I gave up my arrested consciousness.

Eventually I had a nervous breakdown and was pretty well disassociating from everything.  I don't mind tellin ya'll cause I'm a lot better now and can even draw on it to live, sometimes.  

I remember one day.  I was about 20.  Outta $tr8 for about a year and a half.  I'd been livin with this sweetheart that I'd been cliquin' with since she was introduced to group.  We had an apt. in Annandale together(Oleander growin outside her door, soon there gonna be in bloom up in Annandale...)I guess we'd been together for about a year then, when we decided to get that apt.  I had never had more then a summer job before then and I was all fucked up from $tr8.  I couldn't concentrate on anything but tryin to remember who I was.  I couldn't work, couldn't even hardly talk to strangers at all.  I had trouble askin a stranger what the time was that was on their watch.  I was so confused and paranoid and injured.  I couldn't help with the rent.

So I'd been eatin acid as often as possible and taking any drugs that were offered to me.  A lot 'a' coke in the landscapin truck, especially on rainy days in D.C..  The acid was cheap and the coke was all free.  LSD and cocaine were both drugs I never did 'til after $tr8.  I heard so many stories while I was in there of people who did those crazy drugs and lived to tell about it that, when I was still on first phase I resolved to explore all those drugs when I got out someday, my own self.  Anyway, I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown, havin' all kinds of social and psychological crises one day when I took some acid and promptly discovered that I was locked out of the apt!!  It was broad daylight, pro'ly around 12 or 1pm.  My girlfriend was at work and I had been unemployed since we moved into the place.  I remember how I walked along the busy road that day trippin myself to pieces, lookin at the trees as I walked by.  The traffic was heavy as always, along the road I's walkin down, 'bout 4 lanes across and movin fast.  I felt real vulnerable.  I began to notice how each tree I passed was terribly scarred at just about the height of the bumper of a car.  I had been sensing a pattern in my life for some time by then.  I sensed impending doom.  After i walked  by several scarred trees, I had to stop and ask myself: what was the Universe telling me ??  I remember this one tree in particular.  It's bark was all twisted and gnarled; scarred by automobiles who had hit it and raked it.  It was a big, strong tree but had obviously flirted with death before.  I remember bein in mental shock still from everything, and on my heels and how I was like the tree.  The tree comforted me then.  Just seein those scars in the bark let me know I too could heal and grow...All around me the world was turnin fast while that tree and I stood still...

It seemed that everything had been a lie and my mind was raped and left to die. That ol' tree told me some truth about people and our society and I was listenin and lookin.  layin in wait for the wisdom of the most subtle kind.  Wisdom that aint carried in words.  I took the acid and wisdom from the tree, and walked in the sunshine, trippin through society.  I felt the sickness and sensed the cure.  I sacrificed myself.  I died to the world.  

Spit out of the mouth of that beast, to see what truth could be found.

Maybe somebody else remembers them...the uhh, 7 steps, I mean.

Whats up Cassian ??  You know, a nervous breakdown might be exactly what you need.

:D
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 10:41:48 AM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 02:54:22 AM »
I guess that 18 months in that place put me in need of a lobotomy because I do remember them verbatim and I left that place(MORGAN YACHT)never to return almost 30 years ago.I finished the night the "Graduate Society" was renamed "The Seven Step Society".I think I am going to do a searching and fearless moral inventory and find out what the fuck is wrong with me.People have told me that I am blessed with this phenomenal memory but for me it´s a curse.I´m surprised that I don´t remember the color of each of those stupid pastel colored cards.Maybe we can submit it for a trivia question on "Who wants to be a Millionaire"?.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
seriously
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 09:23:27 AM »
Now, its driving me nuts. Could someone please post the 7 steps.

Many thanks rofl lmao.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
something something
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 12:45:35 PM »
something about being powerless.... i think that was #1

it sure makes weak people feel good to destroy another human being......   wait, was that ME or my druggie self talking, or was that a voice coming from the radio.... no...... sounds like a hot water pipe and a voice is coming out of the drain... wait... am I in the drain pipe?

hmmmmmmm
nice job! $8t

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 01:01:53 PM »
Something about being searching & fearless...for penis pumps? :rofl:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
7 steps ?
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 02:50:55 PM »
Oh please, please put this in there somewhere.

God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good luck to run into those I do and the good eye sight to see them coming before they see me.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 08:46:55 PM »
1) Admit that I am powerless over being here.

2) Make a decision to leave.

All other steps are irrelevant........

I think someone posted a list of the steps and the other bogus, so-called "tools of personal change", the "serenity prayer", the "five criteria for rational thinking", and the "three signs".  If you do a little "searching and fearless" perusal of this site, I'm sure you'll find it.

They were all twisted, sick tools of oppression and psychic assault, if not downright "psychic murder" as one psychiatrist phrased it.  In the case of the "five criteria", they used what could have been a beneficial technique and corrupted it for their own sinister purposes.  (The same could be said of the steps, but I think they are all bullshit to begin with, since they are the foundation of AA/NA and other lunatic associations).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 09:31:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Enemy of Bill W.""
1) Admit that I am powerless over being here.

Yeah.  How many times did I think those very words to myself as I sat in group in disbelief of what was happening.  How many times I felt the weight on my head and wondered what to do...how to escape.

-pirate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 10:30:01 PM »
i dont remember the steps..i do remember getting a 7th step charm from idiot parents for completing the mind f#@* ...then pawning it soon after...'i did the time now i'm going to do the crime' was my thinking and i did and a breakdown followed for me as well....i wonder what the stats are for survivors...% dead % breakdown %talking to family NOT.....100% relapse or do drugs for the 1st time after hijacked from own life... then released as what??????WHAT did they do????HOW were they allowed to do it?????WHY arent they in jail????

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
7 steps ?
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 11:34:17 PM »
Because they're doing the work of the people who build the prisons.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 05:31:15 AM »
i wonder what the stats are for survivors...% dead % breakdown %talking to family NOT.....100% relapse or do drugs for the 1st time after hijacked from own life... then released as what??????WHAT did they do????HOW were they allowed to do it?????WHY arent they in jail????

You might want to include me in the stats of survivors living abroad so I can fit in some category,even if that being one of "Just Another Crazy Gringo".Anywhere we go,first impressions are important,and being as normal as I can be considering I went through an eighteen month mindfuck as a teenager,I don't really care to explain myself to any strangers.Whereever I go down here in Costa Rica,when people see me,all they think is "Here comes that crazy gringo!"and given the circumstances,that's fine by me!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
7 steps ?
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 10:48:38 AM »
i hope you are happy down there in Costa Rica...i had to move out of FL - that crazy politically messed up state...but still in US...i have a hard time making friends....i just feel so unlike everybody else...i get along better w/ people about 20 yrs older than myself...prob b/c they have lived more...i still have yet to tell a single soul what i went through..or that i was even put in a place like that...i dont know if it is that i dont think anyone will believe me or the shame of it..i went through in the late eighties and it has taken me this long to even just write a little about it...who do you tell? what would they do? yet it is the first thing i want to tell people and appologize for ...for being so weird and explain that this is why...but i dont...so it is nice to be able to write here.....

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
the steps
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 07:04:04 PM »
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell