Author Topic: AMMEDIATE ATTN. please save a kid 2 day  (Read 2172 times)

Offline lulli

• View Profile
AMMEDIATE ATTN. please save a kid 2 day
« on: May 10, 2007, 02:42:47 PM »
Please email my sons dad any stories directly realated to WWASPS  he sent my son to the new one in nevada, well after i printed out a shitload of info about it he still wanted to leave him there if he would directly recive links and stories from others besides me he would take him out. He expressed his concern finally this morning, Im not sure what made him care finally but if anyone has links available I dont know how to do that #1 and #2 I do not have my email working now.                                                                                                  

HIs  Email     [email protected]

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I did
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 03:49:27 PM »
I emailed your sons father.  

mother of a pulled son that went to TB.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 04:38:48 PM »
I'll get on this..

Hi jnzmomtb, long time no see....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 09:38:53 PM »
Done.  with a boatload of info (sent a copy to you via PM)

http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/.Movi ... entary.mp4

TB documentary for those who want it.  Download.  Share.  Plays on an iPod or PSP.  Now playing at a seminar near you!  (you can burn DVDs or CDs of it very easily and hand em out like candy.)
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 11:34:55 PM »
Hell yeah psy!!

Also done here, I sent a pm but it's still in my outbox?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline lulli

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 12:52:17 AM »
thank you all for your help, i guess he is still not convinced, its like what the hell is he waiting for something to really happen to our son. Its already happnin. It is difficult because horizons is new so there hasnt been enough people thru it yet but itll be the same as the last places, i know that. Dad wants to go to seminar(discovery) before he decides.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 01:08:58 PM »
Did he read the emails?

If there's anything else we can do please let us know, I have no qualms with sending more emails, answering his questions or finding someone who can. Buzzkill you think you could send something? You have good information on wwasps and a non-threating approach.

Howto]

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 05:33:38 PM »
Quote from: ""lulli""
thank you all for your help, i guess he is still not convinced, its like what the hell is he waiting for something to really happen to our son. Its already happnin. It is difficult because horizons is new so there hasnt been enough people thru it yet but itll be the same as the last places, i know that. Dad wants to go to seminar(discovery) before he decides.

Oh THAT's a brilliant fucking idea... I hope he reads "Insider's View" before his mind gets too fucked up.  What a BOOB!
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 06:14:04 PM »
I sent off another message to your f-tard husband.  I think you're gonna like this one.  If he takes that suggestion.. hee hee... boom.. :rofl: collateral WWASP damage...  Oh i'm so mischievous...   LOL  i so hope he tries what I suggested.  Could you imagine the shit hitting the fan..  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I poop in the WWASP pool too.