Author Topic: Any former staff out there willing to speak the TRUTH  (Read 1227 times)

Offline happyday7

• View Profile
Any former staff out there willing to speak the TRUTH
« on: May 09, 2007, 12:00:17 PM »
Would any former staff of HLA like to tell the truth about what is going on at HLA right now? You know you can speak anonymously here. I know that we would all like to hear how you feel about the status of HLA right now and how you were treated as an employee since the petition for the lawsuit was filed. Feel free to PM me with anything if you would rather talk that way. Is there anybody brave enough to tell the truth out there?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ET ER DONE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Any former staff out there willing to speak the TRUTH
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »
I worked there in 2003 and the administration of the school was fishy then. I was hired to do a job and I did it--when I started noticing things amiss--I was sent packing. I got out in time, though...before these law suits started popping up. They offered me severance pay to never speak to anyone about HLA but I declined to sign the agreement. Nice, eh? Teachers and counselors and rec staff were great and always will be. Admin/mgmt who live on campus(nice benefit!) seemed more interested in money.I read through the most recent lawsuit and all of their claims seem like truth to me--at least from how things worked when I was there.(Toiletries, for instance!Talk about markup!!!) The aim of the school is great but it's been polluted by greed it seems.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »