Author Topic: Demon and Monk:Wrong Again  (Read 1709 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Demon and Monk:Wrong Again
« on: May 06, 2007, 12:37:07 AM »
Pablo Escobar Grant, in his hamfisted tribute to the power of the Leader, does his very best to cover up the truth about AARC's descent from Kids.  "It was great talking to someone who has been where I was, and wasn't just some over-educated professional..."
Pablo claims that the Wiz had vastly improved on Kids at AARC, and recounts the horrors of Kids: "Many NJ Clients mutilated themselves, or tried to escape, and were caught, sent back to treatment and put back to the beginning."
Apparently the implication is that AARC doesn't have escapes.  Well, Pablo, I had lunch today with one woman who successfully escaped, and one who was caught by Tanya Ilsekochwesley, and put on Zero Club.  On Zero Club she was prescribed the highly advanced Vausian treatment  called "I'll stand here while you take a shit, and I will do so every time that you take a shit while you are on Zero Club."
Another evil practise from Kids was called "Belt-looping".  Janne H, former Kids fecal fanatic belt-looped one of the ladies with whom I lunched, while at AARC.
And as far as violence against the clients, how about Brian C., staffer, assaulting a newcomer and being punched out by another client?
The greatest evidence Pablo gives as far as supporting a court case against AARC is that half of the original peer staff came from Kids.  So their training in teen drug rehab was what again, Pablo?

All-time quote from this book:"An hour later,  Mr. Vause came down and we got stuck in."  Genuinely arousing!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992