Author Topic: GINGER MC NULTY becareful of wolves!!!!!  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
GINGER MC NULTY becareful of wolves!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 10:27:19 AM »
Would the original anon please contact me? Nicole would like her email addresses taken out of that post.

Thanks,
The Management
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline The Noid

• View Profile
Excuse me Please
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 08:09:38 PM »
I first want to apologize for taking on The original The Noid's identity, but I am certainly annoyed.(would like portrait also). I do not know any of you from the seed my abduction was 1987. Please remind me what city all that started in.
The point is, it is you that I need some information from. My problem is serious enough, it is not just my feelings that are hurt. I need the wise ones among you to direct me to the social engineering literature, the behavior modification science. I just want the titles and authors or where to look. There has to be a scientific explanation for this condition.  I know I know what happened, and I know they know what happened, and you know basically what happened. The elephant never forgets!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
Re: Excuse me Please
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 08:56:25 PM »
Quote from: ""The Noid""
I need the wise ones among you to direct me to the social engineering literature, the behavior modification science. I just want the titles and authors

Glad to be of service! I strongly urge you to obtain a copy of Gone Way Down by the esteemed Dr. Miller Newton. Best book you'll ever read!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 09:25:06 PM »
I can only share what I have learned.
If you are refering to what you suffer mentally as a result of being in the program it is called ptsd or post traumatic stress syndrome. You can google it and find alot on it.
As for help, well its difficult sometimes to find help for this issue as it is so unique however, you can try contacting some of the survivors that are hanging out at that replica building in Second Life. They are very supportive of each other, they have some real conversations about the issue and do the best they can to help each other.
I don't know if that answers your question but I hope so.

Offline The Noid

• View Profile
ptsd
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 10:04:41 PM »
:rofl:I don't have one but what does the DSM iv say ptsd is? There always seems to be a new one. I was not in a war. I spent many days seated on a garage-sale church pew with a homo sexual attatched to my belt loop.(no offense to anyone out there, but stay out of my pants please you know)  I dont think anyone, even Dr. Fucktard, could look me in the eye and tell me that my condition is ptsd, or that it is mental. I would attempt to discuss the physicality of emotions however, and what exactly they are. they are more than a little dopamine here and some acetyl-choline there. Another reason is it seems to be the way someone else feels. Could this be soul damage from my brain being tinkered with like a chemestry set? Truthfully, I have worse pain from medically defined problems, but nothing could be more aggravating than this other issue.  :flame: Don't ask me, I've only got a hunch  .

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Re: Excuse me Please
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2007, 01:07:42 PM »
Quote from: ""The Noid""
I need the wise ones among you to direct me to the social engineering literature, the behavior modification science. I just want the titles and authors or where to look. There has to be a scientific explanation for this condition. I know I know what happened, and I know they know what happened, and you know basically what happened. The elephant never forgets!

Here's a pretty good List to start with. I'm sure some other folks who drop in around here from time to time have their own favorites. So click the little "Watch this topic" link and you'll get an email whenever somebody adds to this topic.

Might be useful, too, to ask around some of the other forums. This one is pretty close to being just a social club anymore. But the other programs work on essentially the same slight of mind and a fair number of people in those discussions have more recently studied the same question you're asking about and might be better able to find what you're looking for.

Does that answer your question at all? Leme know. I'm sort of busy today but I'll do a better job of finding the good shit if you still need assist when I'm not so busy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Facts
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2007, 01:37:31 PM »
Burt Saunders has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Saunders. No relation. Google all you like. Many people share that surname. Also, just because someone worked for one company, left ,and worked at another means absolutley ziltch. And just because someone is a part of the Republican party doesnt mean they are abusing children in the name of a Drug-Free America. From my experience, the main reason why businesspeople join that party is because of all their wonderful tax breaks. If you find some good solid evidence that Michael Saunders has anything whatsoever to do with Straight or the Seed please post it here so I can read some real news.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Re: Facts
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2007, 09:13:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Anoidaswell""
Burt Saunders has absolutely nothing to do with Michael Saunders. No relation. Google all you like. Many people share that surname. Also, just because someone worked for one company, left ,and worked at another means absolutley ziltch. And just because someone is a part of the Republican party doesnt mean they are abusing children in the name of a Drug-Free America. From my experience, the main reason why businesspeople join that party is because of all their wonderful tax breaks. If you find some good solid evidence that Michael Saunders has anything whatsoever to do with Straight or the Seed please post it here so I can read some real news.

Right, I understand that entirely. That's just exactly what the people on the sidelines were thinking while my whole family got ground up in the gears. There's an old axiom of political art that applies here; nobody cares till their ox is gored. The people who work w/ the Semblers and DFAF and CPS and MJCDTFT and the ad council and the community development corporations and the school system, ad nauseum, are being played. They don't know that these nice, polite, wealth and clean people are monsters. They don't even know how dangerous these sadistic lunatics are to the communities we all depend on. If they knew it, they wouldn't shake hands w/ them or drink from the same watering hole, let alone go into business with them.

How do we get them to see it? That's the question.

Offline Nikita

• View Profile
PEACE
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 02:18:53 PM »
OUT :-?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 09:50:26 AM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Re: My Story & My Apology
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 12:04:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Nikita""
Suggestions?
***PEACE***

Just write it, darlin. The crazyness is part of the story because the process drives a fair number of us plum crazy. Don't take it personally. You didn't do anything wrong, as far as I can tell. You just lifted the curtain and looked behind and saw a bit of what we all have to deal with. THANK YOU for not joining in the turning away. That alone shows you for a better and stronger person than most.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 09:29:34 AM »
Quote from: ""Antigen's Ghost""
THANK YOU for not joining in the turning away. That alone shows you for a better and stronger person than most.

I agree.

Nicole, when you've had your psyche twisted like these places do to you, you end up a little damaged, esp. in the paranoia department.  It's part of why these places are so fucked up, they never go away from your mind...

Thank you for having the decency to keep trying to get through to people re. your intentions, and thank you for caring.  Good luck with your piece.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 09:05:06 AM »
Ginger means well she is just brain damaged by her experiences

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 05:35:12 AM »
I hate people that fuck threads up , making me scroll to the right.
 Noone got stabbed to death in their fucking driveway..the only stabbin going on around here is self inflicted with syringes.
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2007, 10:16:35 PM »
Quote from: ""linchpin""
..the only stabbin going on around here is self inflicted with syringes.

I concur.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic