Author Topic: Ajax has no life  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ajax has no life
« on: May 02, 2007, 11:26:31 AM »
Dude you bring up old posts from years ago trying to uncover some conspiracy and add your 2 cents so it will enlighten us all.Give me a break!
Get a life man-go outside and get some fresh air,get a hobby or sport to get involved with rather than sitting in front of a computer rehashing old posts and putting your spin on them. I feel bad for you and it is really sad and pathetic.
AJAX seriously GET A LIFE

concerned guest
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Really
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 06:52:25 PM »
So what exactly are you doing that you need to have your two cents worth?
Ajax is spending his time dealing with a spouse who was damaged by AARC.
At least he is fighting for something. I missed your point other than to put someone down.
I can only assume from your obsession with other people's business that you have no spouse and are probably still very happy with your time at AARC?

So good luck to you and have fun reading about other peoples pain and then judging. Maybe I will see you in court too.

PS- Ajax will be with me because he has commitment and knows we are on the right side.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Ajax has no life
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 07:56:18 PM »
Cowardly anonymous AARColyte, I played rugby for  Alberta as a young man, and was an OUAA all-star when I played in University.  I have an eleven-year old son who occupies a good deal of my time.  I get outside a fair bit, working on a drilling rig.  I am not trying to uncover a conspiracy, it's already been uncovered.  The Wizard of Vause aka Colonel Kurtz aka Bagwan Rajneesh aka David Koresh aka the Speedy Creek pervert, along with some crooks like Dianne Mirosaur conspired to get Provincial money to pay for the Wiz's church /cash cow/S and M farm.  Some other perverts like Norman Bateshaines made sure that he got charity money as well, and a bunch of messed up women with workaholic or missing husbands gave the Wiz their children.  Except of course in cases where scum-bags like Crook Stanhope or Peter Jerkoff's wife referred children there from the courts.  I'll feel bad for you if you were or are a staffer,  because you'll be in the docket with the Speedy Creek Pervert.  When he's shut down and moves his Synanon somewhere else, you'll be twisting in the wind wondering what happened to the leader and all that money.  Thank you though for your concern.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
News for you
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 08:15:04 PM »
Maybe I missed the point of your program. I probably forgot why I was there. Perhaps it was while I was doing naked push ups in front of a masturbating oldcomer or maybe it was while I was scrubbing down the  other. Maybe I forgot the message after I got pushed down the stairs. Perhaps my brain was damaged after I got punched in the head or bit on the face. The real answer may be that I forgot why I was there after months on Zero club when all I wanted was some basic human rights and a little alone time. But as I have been told that is druggie behavior.
So then you come on this site and try to tell the only person who has ever defended me that he has no life. YOU HAVE NO LIFE, yours belongs to AARC.
When AARC is closed and you want to move on I will not turn my back. Post on this site and we will answer. I am sorry you are misguided, truly I am. I have spent years questioning why this happened to me. It's not me, it's AARC. I am sorry it has happened to you too. Maybe not the same story but the loneliness and the fear. I will always answer your call. I want a brighter future.