Author Topic: Questions about AARC success rate?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Questions about AARC success rate?
« on: April 30, 2007, 02:31:24 PM »
All About Receiving Cash, or AARC, has been the subject of some controversy regarding the overall effectiveness of the program.  The Speedy Creek Pervert is quick to dismiss these unfounded accusations: "We can't make all of these kids suicidal drug addicts.  Some of these kids are in school and leading normal lives when we get them.  They're the biggest cons I've seen after myself, but not many teens can rake in millions for their church under the guise of treating drug addiction.  We use the most advanced techniques to remove all vestiges of individual thought, but some kids you just can't break.  Ideally, we would like to see them all kill themselves, but that's just not realistic.  For some the best we can hope for is a life ruled by sudden panic and terror, and maybe dependence on drugs and alcohol.  If we had more money, we could keep them longer and probably raise the number of suicide attempts.  We provide every opportunity for these kids to be raped and beaten, and we employ many different forms of humiliation, but some of them are just too far gone.  We put the really intelligent unmanageable ones on Zero Club, but even after taking away the autonomy of their bowel movements, some just won't lick shoe.  Coocooo for cocoa puffs snow the snowman hang around a coconut I am the walrus"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 04:50:36 PM »
All About Receiving Cash.

I like it.

::seg::
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 05:39:30 PM »
How is their 'success' rate determined?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »
You should come up for the next Gala.

The room OOOOZES success.

Thousands of parents of AARC, siblins, community.

C'mon.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 05:45:10 PM »
Where are the clinical studies?  Where is the long term research?   Brainwashed drones are not indications of success.  They're indications of isolation, degredation and humiliation and forced or programmed behaviors.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 05:58:07 PM »
Hell.... While I was in Straight I complied to the rules because I wanted to get the hell out of that place. Their brain washing tactics worked on me for a while, but all the while there was a part of me that wanted to be who I really am. If I would have shown that face to them I would have been held longer.

The same held true while I was in NA.... I worked steps and all the other stuff that goes along with it, I was even the "Chair of H&I" and carried meetings into a prison. But I realized the same truth that this is not who I was or am.

I assure you though I have a hell of a lot more good going on in my life than running around, chanting slogans, going to meetings spewing out my life to people who don't know me (pearls before swines), and being judged by people I considered to be my peers.

Tonight at 8:00pm eastern time I'll walk outside, get on my little black Harley Davidson Fatboy, cruise up the beach on my way home, pick up the woman I'm dating, go to a nice to eat, and yes have a wonderful time.

You anon on the other hand will probably be holding something in your hand.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 06:00:09 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Hell.... While I was in Straight I complied to the rules because I wanted to get the hell out of that place. Their brain washing tactics worked on me for a while, but all the while there was a part of me that wanted to be who I really am. If I would have shown that face to them I would have been held longer.

The same held true while I was in NA.... I worked steps and all the other stuff that goes along with it, I was even the "Chair of H&I" and carried meetings into a prison. But I realized the same truth that this is not who I was or am.

I assure you though I have a hell of a lot more good going on in my life than running around, chanting slogans, going to meetings spewing out my life to people who don't know me (pearls before swines), and being judged by people I considered to be my peers.

Tonight at 8:00pm eastern time I'll walk outside, get on my little black Harley Davidson Fatboy, cruise up the beach on my way home, pick up the woman I'm dating, go to a nice to eat, and yes have a wonderful time.

You anon on the other hand will probably be holding something in your hand.

That's all this is for him.  Verbal masturbation and regurgitation.

Enjoy the ride!
 :smokin: