Author Topic: Split from Apologies thread  (Read 13440 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Split from Apologies thread
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 05:48:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
You're just as dumb and gullible as they come, Who. Just like your daughter "grew and matured" at ASR only to go right back to drinking, drugging and partying with her "old crowd" within days of her return. If you believe this "apology" I have a program to sell you...

... the personal attacks come out against people and their families,

Well, OK, I shouldn't have said "dumb," (even though most people reading your posts probably think this - no need to esclate your baby-bahavior unnecessarily :wink: ) but "gullible" you are indeed.

I think it's valid to point out that you said your daughter "grew and matured" but also said that she "went back to her old ways" and "to her old crowd" and as soon as she got home she "quit speaking to" you.  You said it - I'm just drawing the parallel your assessment of her "growth" and the "growth" of a girl from HLA, even though it wasn't her posting the "mature" comments.

You say that this kid sounds like she "grew up" and "matured," but it wasn't even her doing the posting.

This is the problem with program parents.  They want to believe so badly that what they did to their kids was "right" and "worked" that they overlook the contrary evidence staring them in the face.

A phony post of an "apology" and a kid reverting back to her old behaviors after 22 months in a program - and a hundred therapy sessions - on top of it don't equal "growth"!

You enjoy the half truths don’t you….. why don’t you finish the story?  That is why no one believes you DJ because you mislead people.

My Daughter did a tremendous amount of work, came very far…to make a long story short, when she came home she went back to her old group of  friends and quickly tired of them because she had grown and matured and they did not.  She never stopped speaking to me, we have always had open communication.

You seem to take pleasure in attacking people and their families when you get cornered or exposed.  Not a good trait, DJ.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 05:51:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
back to the facts at hand.  no need to let thewho posting anonymously derail the thread out of anger and feeling tiny!

here's what we know to be true about the phony post:

Quote from: ""Pooschie""
Hey Y'all! Its Porsche again...Yesturday i posted an apology to HLA, HLA staff and students for sneaking onto this website and using it to bash HLA. What i forgot to mention was that i was not asked or forced to do this by HLA at all. They did NOT make me send that apology. It was my choice, therefor it WAS NOT coerced. After talking with HLA staff, my friends, and my family, I realized how much hurt i have caused them, so i decided to make the apology. it was the right thing to do, and again i do apologize for my actions.
      Porsche Taylor

P.S. I know now that i should wait to voice my opinions until i am free and to voice them in an appropriate way.

Porsche, Sounds like you are growing up and maturing.  That was nicely put.

You're just as dumb and gullible as they come, Who.  Just like your daughter "grew and matured" at ASR only to go right back to drinking, drugging and partying with her "old crowd" within days of her return.  If you believe this "apology" I have a program to sell you...

In any case, I'd like to inform readers that this is not a coerced apology from Pooschie.  She didn't even write it in fact.  

"How could you possibly know if it was or wasn't her?" you may ask.

Simple.  It was posted from a Kinko's in New York City, not HLA  This "apology" is a phony, posted most likely by the kid's mom who lives in NYC.

Nice try, mommy, but I won't allow you to carry HLA's water with lies.  If you have something to say, just say it.  But don't pose as your kid making a genuine apology, as everyone already knows that the second she turns 18, she's walking, as she posted from HLA's network.

Just thought I'd end the speculation and clear this up for everyone.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 06:00:08 PM »
DJ Wrote:
Also, are you calling deb a liar? ....... Don't hide.

I am not saying she is a liar, but she has deleted my posts in the past and altered the content without my permission.  This exposes people to being misquoted.

I asked if you thought she was unbiased in the case of HLA?  Because you are asking her to mediate on whether a post is true or not, that was my meaning.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 06:13:42 PM »
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=21273

yeah, liars shouldn't be calling people liars!  site admin already verified that your posts weren't deleted by deborah.  sorry, but it's not true.

if you want to argue about that false accusation, do it in the web hosting forum where you can be addressed by the admin.

just to be clear:

Quote from: ""Deborah""
This is the last refuge for someone caught blatantly lying so many times that he has no other excuse but "They altered my posts!" What a LOSER.

:rofl:
That's about the size of it. He hasn't a leg to stand on in an honest debate, so he resorts to attacks and false allegations. I could provide links to many posts that I would've loved to dump. They're still there.
The only one 'editing' Who's posts is Who. Remember the one in which he stated his daughter split and didn't talk to him for 2 years. He apparently forgot he posted that back when he was anon- before he picked a user name. When I linked to it, he promptly deleted it.
Wah, wah, wah.  :cry2:

she says she never deleted any of your posts, but you did delete the one in which you admitted your daughter stopped talking to you.

so you're saying she's a liar then?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 06:34:22 PM »

yeah, liars shouldn't be calling people liars!  site admin already verified that your posts weren't deleted by deborah.  sorry, but it's not true.

if you want to argue about that false accusation, do it in the web hosting forum where you can be addressed by the admin.

just to be clear:

This is the last refuge for someone caught blatantly lying so many times that he has no other excuse but "They altered my posts!" What a LOSER.

That's about the size of it. He hasn't a leg to stand on in an honest debate, so he resorts to attacks and false allegations. I could provide links to many posts that I would've loved to dump. They're still there.
The only one 'editing' Who's posts is Who. Remember the one in which he stated his daughter split and didn't talk to him for 2 years. He apparently forgot he posted that back when he was anon- before he picked a user name. When I linked to it, he promptly deleted it.

she says she never deleted any of your posts, but you did delete the one in which you admitted your daughter stopped talking to you.

I am not going to even attempt to fight Fornits on this.  I have no way of proving any of it (Deleted or altered posts).  There are only 2 people who know the truth.  I never made an issue of it until recently and then only brought it up once.

I only asked for it to stop and that my posts be left unaltered.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 06:54:19 PM »
back to the facts at hand.  no need to let thewho posting anonymously derail the thread out of anger and feeling tiny!

here's what we know to be true about the phony post:

Quote from: ""Pooschie""
Hey Y'all! Its Porsche again...Yesturday i posted an apology to HLA, HLA staff and students for sneaking onto this website and using it to bash HLA. What i forgot to mention was that i was not asked or forced to do this by HLA at all. They did NOT make me send that apology. It was my choice, therefor it WAS NOT coerced. After talking with HLA staff, my friends, and my family, I realized how much hurt i have caused them, so i decided to make the apology. it was the right thing to do, and again i do apologize for my actions.
      Porsche Taylor

P.S. I know now that i should wait to voice my opinions until i am free and to voice them in an appropriate way.

Porsche, Sounds like you are growing up and maturing.  That was nicely put.

You're just as dumb and gullible as they come, Who.  Just like your daughter "grew and matured" at ASR only to go right back to drinking, drugging and partying with her "old crowd" within days of her return.  If you believe this "apology" I have a program to sell you...

In any case, I'd like to inform readers that this is not a coerced apology from Pooschie.  She didn't even write it in fact.  

"How could you possibly know if it was or wasn't her?" you may ask.

Simple.  It was posted from a Kinko's in New York City, not HLA  This "apology" is a phony, posted most likely by the kid's mom who lives in NYC.

Nice try, mommy, but I won't allow you to carry HLA's water with lies.  If you have something to say, just say it.  But don't pose as your kid making a genuine apology, as everyone already knows that the second she turns 18, she's walking, as she posted from HLA's network.

Just thought I'd end the speculation and clear this up for everyone.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 06:55:44 PM »
That's what I thought.  No balls.

There are more than 2 people who know what happened.  All of us know.  More specifically, Cassandra and Kelly looked into it and found that you were lying about it.  Case closed.

Take it up in the Web Forum thread where it belongs.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 07:06:38 PM »

just to be clear:

I am not going to even attempt to fight Fornits on this.  I have no way of proving any of it (Deleted or altered posts).  There are only 2 people who know the truth.  I never made an issue of it until recently and then only brought it up once.

I only asked for it to stop and that my posts be left unaltered.

no, it's you that edits your posts after you've been caught in lies.

here's just one example where you went back and edited five months later.  you're just not believable.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 07:10:04 PM »
Deborah, you are a liar.  You know you deleted and altered my posts and allowed others to use them as mis quotes.

I have no way of proving this because I am on this side of the database, but you have zero integrity when you use your moderating power this way.  

I asked that you stop doing this.... I have no way of fighting it or you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 07:22:22 PM »
Deborah, you are a liar.  You know you deleted and altered my posts and allowed others to use them as mis quotes.

I have no way of proving this because I am on this side of the database, but you have zero integrity when you use your moderating power this way.  

:D  :D  :D  :D

Oooopsie!  Caught again with your pants down.  Grab your ankles!

Case in point.  TheWho caught out there again editing his posts to make it appear that he didn't say something that he did...  Pretty sad...

I repeated my post because you buried it by responding with identical posts, one from your username which you went back and edited afterwards and one anonymously.  You posted originally at 9:46am and edited your post 3 times with the last at 11:36am, right after you claimed that you didn't repeat yourself.  So save your baby-games for someone else.

The proof:

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:46 am

I dont think this shows parents seek to have their local school districts place kids at ASR.  It is just too expensive for one thing, but since I was asked not to opine I will ask if any of the "Guests" out there could answer this one.

Last edited by TheWho on Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total

Look, I've read your "work" here and I can see your M.O. is to distract from the conversation and to take jabs at people who point out your behavior and then to edit your posts to try to cover up your own behavior when called out.  I'm not trying to play games with you and I don't need your snide remarks or to watch you edit posts retroactively to try to make yourself look better.

If you want to play games like this and act like a child, copy my post into your own thread (a disaster area) and make your commentary there.  Have at it.  But don't insult people's intelligence when anyone can see you edit your posts to try to cover up your cildish commentary and behavior.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 07:32:19 PM »
I am humbled to find out that all the code writing and thought that went into the “Edit function” was designed and done specifically for me, since it seems I am the only one who uses it…… thank you everyone…Ha,Ha,Ha,

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 07:36:59 PM »
No, you're just the only one who blames it on others after you do it!  And the only one who goes back and edits his posts six months or a year later to try to hide what you said.  That's why everyone quotes you right away now, because you lie all the time!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 07:42:57 PM »

Who,
No of course you can't prove it, and I can't disprove it.
You aren't here to share your experience and opinions. You have become a forum terrorist. If it were my decision, you'd be banned.
You have never made such a request to me. A link? A PM?
Links to the posts you claim were altered and caused you to be misquoted?
I shouldn't give you the time of day, but I'm curious as to what you're up to now.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 07:46:02 PM »
here are some of thewho's posts back when he was anon and then agreed to have the admin link all his posts to his username.  looks like he forgot to edit these ones where he's baiting someone in the hyde forum and lying about his name, etc.  all while he was comfortable that he wa anon.  tells a lot about this man...

On 2005-12-06 14:18:00, Ed Davis wrote:

"My name is Ed Davis and I graduated from Hyde in 1990.  The character development program at Hyde helped me to discover COURAGE! The courage to stand behind what I say and believe. Obviously, all of you anonymous posters could use a little character development especially in the COURAGE department. Therefore, I challenge all of you to dig deep inside and reveal yourself! Say what you believe, it's a free country, but have some pride and stop being a bunch of cowards. So be heard or go away and stop breathing up all the good air!

Ed Davis    [email protected]

By the way, Hyde did not pay me to write this I just felt like somebody should tell you fleas to put up or shut up!

Have a nice day! :smile:

Ed[ This Message was edited by: Ed Davis on 2005-12-06 14:27 ][ This Message was edited by: Ed Davis on 2005-12-06 14:28 ]"

Okay -- you first, name, address, phone number and Social security number.  Thanks Ed Davis

My name is Albert Nelson Of Newhope, you can call me ANON

:D   busted again!  quoted for prosperity lying again!

then this :exclaim:

On 2005-12-06 15:16:00, Ed Davis wrote:

"As I expected, these anonymous posts are written by current Hyde students, trying to convince their parents that Hyde is a bad place and that they should be at home. Only a child would write such garbage. Get a life! Punk! You should probably go back to study hall and finish your homework! You still unregistered anonymous user. By the way my contact information is in the alumni directory.

Ed[ This Message was edited by: Ed Davis on 2005-12-06 15:36 ]"

Yea you are right,Ed, I'm sorry, I am going to go back on self study and write about what made me say those things and do some self reflecting.  I will then look you up in the directory and try to imagine myself turning out as well as you have.  I just hope I can harden to the point where I can say "Get a life !! Punk!! just like Clint Eastwood.  Only I think I will follow it up with "Do you feel lucky" (to have graduated from Hyde), "Well do you punk!!!"  Wow I do feel good, and I feel superior to everyone else who has logged on,  I will not only post my name, but also a picture of my whole family, that will show everyone that I am more open then they are.

Thanks Ed

ANON
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 08:04:31 PM »
Quote from: "TheWho"
My name is Albert Nelson Of Newhope, you can call me ANON

Before he edited it, he claimed his name was Alan Newman or Newton.
Ah, the fun and games.