Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Ridge Creek School / Hidden Lake Academy

APOLOGY

<< < (3/5) > >>

hanzomon4:
Sounds like a POW message.

"I'm being treated well by my captors. I have not been tortured or denied my basic human rights. I apologize to the people of(rambling forced confession).... I thank the great leader of(whatever) for treating me with kindness and allowing me to apologize to the people of(whatever) I make this statement of my own free will."

HLA must be beyond desperate. They come here post under different names, talk shit about Deborah, Robert, Lacy, and everyone else... Now this forcing a kid to make a "POW/hostage statement".

HLA you need mental help... Can't you see that something is wrong with you?

Anonymous:
The writings of Porsche vary greatly in choice of her words.  Porsche made a grave error and we knew there would be consequences.  It is now obvious that her parent is aware of this site
and being an accomplished individual, I hope this parent heeds
much of what has been written here.

Lacey:
That's why I posted "That was a bad idea". The same thing happened to me and a few other of my peer group members right after a break AND after we had graduated. We found this site, and posted what we thought, and our parents got letters from Quirk and Quirk saying that they would persue legal action unless they got us to stop posting "slander" against HLA. It was a big deal on campus for a few weeks. The same thing happened to this girl, and I'm sure in 30-some days when she gets out, she will be back on here saying the things they threatened her with to make her post that apology. To name a few, it was probably threats of post-grad, RCI until graduation, not being able to walk at her graduation, things of those nature.

This kind of shit happeneds all the time there.

Anonymous:
i'd like to know which kinkos. i live in NYC, maybe i can pay a visit to the parents.

i played the program till the last second. everyone thought i was genuinely HLAwashed. the day i graduated, i stole a few corn cob pipes from the general store in dahlonega, and i had freinds waiting for me with a ready big fat blunt and tons of green when i got home.

Troll Control:

--- Quote from: ""Guest"" ---i'd like to know which kinkos. i live in NYC, maybe i can pay a visit to the parents.

i played the program till the last second. everyone thought i was genuinely HLAwashed. the day i graduated, i stole a few corn cob pipes from the general store in dahlonega, and i had freinds waiting for me with a ready big fat blunt and tons of green when i got home.
--- End quote ---

precisely the same thing thewho's daughter did, except in jersey, not georgia!

programs only cover up the kids' behavior, not address their problems.  programs are and always have been colossal failures and the parents get mad at us pointing it out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version