Author Topic: ASR's Violations of Massachusetts Education Law  (Read 18172 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
ASR's Violations of Massachusetts Education Law
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2007, 04:03:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
AnonWho wrote:
"...they are not a "Special education school" as defined by the state of Massachusetts.

This is, in point of fact, a lie.

Here's the link to ASR's profile in the list of DoE classified Special Education Schools:

http://profiles.doe.mass.edu/home.asp?m ... t=2&o=2588

It's true there is no category of "TBS" because the law does not recognize such a thing.  The fact is, legally ASR is Spec Ed.

Let me finish your research for you (half truth again)...  go to the next name on the list "Amego school" (or choose another)  at the bottom you will see Special Education Approved Program: Has Program.  ASR doesn’t have this because they are not a "Special Education school"  they haven’t sought to be classified this way and the state doesn’t recognize them as such so these regulations don’t apply.  There is no drop down for TBS so they place them in Special school category.

Do your homework..... now that I have proven you wrong again can we expect some personal attacks?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2007, 04:08:46 PM »
No just more of the truth.

So what you're saying is that ASR is approved as a Special Education Program, but they don't have one.

In that case what the hell are they doing over there?

Remember Cindy the state doesnt recognize your hybrids, so what exactly are they?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2007, 08:54:27 PM »
I guess Thewho is right!    Again???

anon who

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2007, 08:57:19 PM »
Talking about yourself in the third person again Cindy?

This isnt a sign of good mental health.

Either way you were wrong..again.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2007, 09:53:25 AM »
AnonWho wrote:
"...they are not a "Special education school" as defined by the state of Massachusetts.

Here's the link to ASR's profile in the list of DoE classified Special Education Schools:

It's true there is no category of "TBS" because the law does not recognize such a thing.  The fact is, legally ASR is Spec Ed.

Just no way to get around this.  Massachusetts has ruled on the matter and ASR is an (unapproved) Special Education School.  

Not sure why people are trying to fight this so hard.  ASR applied to the state for this classification and got it.  Just click the link above to see their status for yourself, parents.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2007, 10:05:49 AM »
AnonWho wrote:

Just no way to get around this.  Massachusetts has ruled on the matter and ASR is an (unapproved) Special Education School.  

Not sure why people are trying to fight this so hard.  ASR applied to the state for this classification and got it.  Just click the link above to see their status for yourself, parents.

Finally, I think we all agree....they have been classified but are not subjected to the states antiquated rules because ASR hasn’t applied for approval status.  So they remain out from under the states control for the most part.
I cant think of any parents that would want to spend $6,000 a month to send their kid to a state run facility.  They can do this for free in their own state, camouflage uniforms, drill sergeants, institutional food etc……as long as ASR stays Private they will be able to freely provide the highest quality of care.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2007, 10:14:14 AM »
If by "highest quality care" you mean "be held to lower standards than the worst of the worst public shools," then yes, I agree with you.  

They are doing that now and will remain free to do so until the state steps in to rectify the situation and require ASR to hire competent licensed teachers, of which they currently employ none.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2007, 10:47:04 AM »
If by "highest quality care" you mean "be held to lower standards than the worst of the worst public shools," then yes, I agree with you.  

They are doing that now and will remain free to do so until the state steps in to rectify the situation and require ASR to hire competent licensed teachers, of which they currently employ none.

Can you provide a link to show the teachers are unlicensed?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2007, 10:53:22 AM »
I called ASR and asked if any were licensed.  They said they aren't legally required to hire licensed teachers and none of theirs are.

I think it was well established before by RB who gave each name to the DoE rep who confirmed that none were licensed.

In the meantime, I'll try to find links to teachers' licensing for Mass, but not sure if that can be had from the internet.

Are you saying they are licensed?  If so, why does ASR say "no" and why are none listed as having a license on ASR's website?  As a consumer, I'd like to see that listed, as it would be a very strong selling point.  But it looks like there are no licensed teachers by ASR's own admission.  At least they don't lie about it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2007, 11:02:22 AM »
So, no link?

Okay, I think we believe you.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2007, 11:12:27 AM »
Not everything's available instantly online.  I think people understand that.  I'll initiate a request via email to the DoE quality assurance unit and get back with the answer.

For now, I'm OK with accepting the fact that ASR makes no such claim of licensed teachers, only you do, and that speaks volumes.

I'll get back to you with the response from the QA unit.  Take your ritilin and be patient.

In the meantime, maybe you can use some of your free time and energy to tell us why you were posing as a Hyde School student named "Albert"?  I'd like to know that answer too, and I do have links to show you did it.  Funny how when links are provided, you decline to answer any questions.  Hmmmm....  Are you believable?  Not really.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2007, 11:17:43 AM »
I think I made him mad again.....

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2007, 11:37:48 AM »
Oh, no.  Just filling in some time here while I'm waiting to hear back from the PQA liason officer.

So, any reason why you'd pretend to be a student at Hyde, or just misrepresenting yourself for giggles?  If it's just for giggles, why can't you say so?  If it was for some other reason, enlighten us.

Fact is, you did it.  We just want to know why you lie about yourself.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2007, 11:48:30 AM »
Hmmm....maybe I was looking to have my behavior modified

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2007, 12:17:07 PM »
So you don't have a real explination then?

Have your bosses instructed not to tell? Is that it?

At least offer some sort of viable excuse.

Don't tell us its just because youre nothing more than a cowardly little bitch.