Author Topic: AARC Defenders in AARCSurvivor Forum  (Read 2454 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
AARC Defenders in AARCSurvivor Forum
« on: April 22, 2007, 03:34:51 PM »
Why would anyone from AARC choose to post on this site?  If the abuses cited here are fabricated, why would they warrant any interest from AARC?  With an "85% success" rate, why would AARC have anything to fear?  
I post in this forum for very specific reasons.  The crimes at AARC must stop.  Intimidation is a factor employed by AARC defenders.  I post here, and I refer to specific events and people, so that those harmed by AARC know that not everyone is afraid to tell the truth about this operation.  The parents and tax-payers and charity donors fleeced by Mr. Nudesaskatchewan1974doctorvause are victims as well, but they are adults and can be responsible for their choices.  
Children in AARC are at the mercy of people who have been given power as a reward for adhering to the will of The Leader, and that is wrong.
Mr. Fastestmanintheworlddoctorvause misrepresents himself consistently, yet he is not placed on Zero Club.  Perhaps if he were accompanied by a teenager while using the toilet, he might rethink his vocation in life.  Then again he might not.
Whether some claim to have been helped by AARC is irrelevant.  Kirby Puckett, former major-leaguer, used to claim that eating Vick's Vaporub helped cure his colds, but it doesn't make it so.
The fact that AARC harms children is irrelevant to it's operation also.
AARC operates to provide monetary gain, prestige and power to the leader.  This is accomplished by manipulating the fears of parents, breaking the will of child victims, and preying on the desires of well-meaning individuals to make a difference in their communities.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 04:27:02 PM »
Further to the appropriation by The Leader of supernatural powers, what's with the slogan "Helping Teens Reach Their Twenties".  The arrogance and disingenuousness inherent in that statement is obscene.  This confers on Mr. Iamnotadoctorvause the power of life and death.   As long as they're breathing when they leave AARC then the job is done.  Not much of a goal for AARC.  Coca Cola or Nintendo could say the same thing with just as much validity.  Why is everything about AARC so amateurish and third rate?  Oh yeah, because it's run by a dodgeball expert and staffed by acolytes of his cult.  Guess that is the banality of evil.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
who is admitted
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 04:41:13 PM »
What struck my eye and caused me to post here was looking at the aarc web site that describes it is as a treatment center for chemically dependent addicts.  Is that true?  The label drug addict  is a BIG deal because drug addiction is big deal and I am concerned because a number of posters have said they were admitted even though they were not addicted to drugs at all.  It matters again because of the similarity to Kids.  Much of the awful harm that was done at Kids flowed from the destruction of families once the parents were told that there child had a) a serious problem b) that their child would lie and deny it and c) Kids was the only way they could save their child's life and keep them out of mental institutions, avoid prostitution, jail etc.  Once the parents believed that their child had a life threatening problem their relationship with their child was destroyed in situations where there was no drug dependence just a difficult adolescence, their chance to get their mental illness diagnosed was lost if there was a mental illness,  and the adolescent was then sentenced to an indeterminate sentence in a private jail that they could only escape by lying their way through and out and hoping that by the time they got out they did notbelieve the lies they told themselves.   If AARC is really only for chemically dependent adolescents they should have detailed MEDICAL records to prove it.  Do they?  If they rely on the patients own post admission of drug use they are suspect.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 09:47:47 PM »
Some curious aspects to your posts, Concerned Observer.  Whether or not AARC can provide evidence of pre-admission work-ups is irrelevent, since nobody there is qualified to treat drug dependency.  Earlier, in another post you stated that the question of the validity of AARC's study was more important than the fact that they put children in charge of other children.  And more important than the fact that they send the children to stay in the homes of strangers who have produced children with allegedly serious drug problems.  And since Mr. Nodefinitelynotadoctorvause came from Kids, where he obtained the sum-total of his training in drug treatment, AARC is Alberta Kids.  So what about AARC is not suspect?

Canadian West."

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:29:58 AM »
Ajax, I didn't take Concerned Observer's jist that way at all. I took it to beg the question "Well if substance abuse treatment is not what's going on around here then wtf is going on?"
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »
If that is the case, then I apologize to you Concerned Observer.  Anyone familiar with the story of Erin F. will know that AARC has no problem keeping a young person with a very minor drug use history, and encouraging that same young person to claim heavy use.  A few things are going on at AARC.  A con man is making his living off of charities,  the taxpayers, and misguided or deranged parents.  Children are being robbed of their minds, and enraged young adults are being turned out who can't understand what happened to them.

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm curious
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 10:22:57 PM »
I'm curious to know what information you have about the case of Amy O'Flynn.  There's quite a lot of discussion about this case where, right at the outset there was a lot of discussion on this site about her.  
She ran away from the scene and went right back into AARC apparently, and VAUSE gave testimony on her sentencing.  Rather than charge her with impaired causing death, she's charged and convicted with something lesser.   I wonder what influence VAUSE was able to bring to bear on the prosecution, if any.
Any comments, anybody?  

http://www.albertacourts.ab.ca/jdb/2003 ... pc0129.pdf