Author Topic: TheWho Claims Mods Altering Posts to "Misquote" Hi  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
TheWho Claims Mods Altering Posts to "Misquote" Hi
« on: April 19, 2007, 02:51:14 PM »
Also claiming mods are deleting his posts.  Please respond to this accusation:

Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Antigen's Ghost""
Who, I believe you believe what you're saying, but that's not the same as speaking the truth.

You routinely dismiss and minimize our stories. I don't believe, as some do, that you're actually a paid provocateur. But I can sure see why it looks that way to some people. I think you're just really, really soaked in Toughlove Hategroup brand kool-aid.

I do want you to hang around, though. You demonstrate to the uninitiated just exactly how dualistic and cruel program thinking is.

Here's a novel idea. Since so damned many people are all making the same complaint about you over a long period of time, hows about you take some personal responsibility, be accountable for your own actions, just quit dive bombing every single thread w/ your overbearing, sanctimonious bullshit.

A little insulting, but, I can take a shot at that if you instruct your moderators to stop deleting my posts and/or rewriting them so they can be used to misquote me.  This occurs in moderated areas as well as un-moderated forums.

Thanks, admin.

This is the last refuge for someone caught blatantly lying so many times that he has no other excuse but "They altered my posts!" What a LOSER.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Re: TheWho Claims Mods Altering Posts to "Misquote"
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 03:20:54 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This is the last refuge for someone caught blatantly lying so many times that he has no other excuse but "They altered my posts!" What a LOSER.

:rofl:
That's about the size of it. He hasn't a leg to stand on in an honest debate, so he resorts to attacks and false allegations. I could provide links to many posts that I would've loved to dump. They're still there.
The only one 'editing' Who's posts is Who. Remember the one in which he stated his daughter split and didn't talk to him for 2 years. He apparently forgot he posted that back when he was anon- before he picked a user name. When I linked to it, he promptly deleted it.
Wah, wah, wah.  :cry2:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 04:12:05 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 03:49:01 PM »
No shit! Well Deb has spoken, I haven't altered any posts. I'll ask Kelly, but I seriously doubt she'd do anything like that.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 04:05:06 PM »
If this did happen, which it obviously didn't, there would be editing markers on each post altered.  This is just the Big Baby throwing a tantrum and trying to shift responsibility for his own actions.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 05:13:58 PM »
Well, there are a couple other possibilities, however remote. Admin edits don't carry a timestamp, but I really don't think any admins have edited anything. Back-end edits wouldn't carry a timestamp. Again, you'd have to have.... well, more access than I have atm LOL

Could be that Who is actually a bona fide split personality or heavy drinker and he just doesn't remember what he said last night or last month.

But I think it's more likely that he's just trying to slander the admins so yenz won't trust us.

Good luck w/ that.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 12:34:05 PM »
Case in point.  TheWho caught out there again editing his posts to make it appear that he didn't say something that he did...  Pretty sad...

Quote from: ""Guest""
I repeated my post because you buried it by responding with identical posts, one from your username which you went back and edited afterwards and one anonymously.  You posted originally at 9:46am and edited your post 3 times with the last at 11:36am, right after you claimed that you didn't repeat yourself.  So save your baby-games for someone else.

The proof:

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:46 am

I dont think this shows parents seek to have their local school districts place kids at ASR.  It is just too expensive for one thing, but since I was asked not to opine I will ask if any of the "Guests" out there could answer this one.

Last edited by TheWho on Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total

Look, I've read your "work" here and I can see your M.O. is to distract from the conversation and to take jabs at people who point out your behavior and then to edit your posts to try to cover up your own behavior when called out.  I'm not trying to play games with you and I don't need your snide remarks or to watch you edit posts retroactively to try to make yourself look better.

If you want to play games like this and act like a child, copy my post into your own thread (a disaster area) and make your commentary there.  Have at it.  But don't insult people's intelligence when anyone can see you edit your posts to try to cover up your cildish commentary and behavior.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 07:18:09 PM »
Deborah, you are a liar.  You know you deleted and altered my posts and allowed others to use them as mis quotes.

I have no way of proving this because I am on this side of the database, but you have zero integrity when you use your moderating power this way.  

I asked that you stop doing this.... I have no way of fighting it or you.

Discuss.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 08:40:36 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Thewho, I am sorry I altered and deleted your posts.  I was angry because you kept pushing the fact that ASR has licensed Counselors and Teachers and you couldn’t let it alone. When you proved your point I have to admit I was pissed off.   I PM’d you privately to back off and you wouldn’t so I deleted one of your posts.

Deb thats okay, I just want it to stop.  I don’t mind a heated debate but we need to keep the field level.  Being a moderator is a responsibility of trust and a person in your position needs to keep a certain level of credibility.

Can the admin verify that the phony post TheWho wrote and put Deb's name on doesn't exist in the database except where TheWho wrote it?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 02:07:17 AM »
Quote from: ""Antigen's Ghost""
No shit! Well Deb has spoken, I haven't altered any posts. I'll ask Kelly, but I seriously doubt she'd do anything like that.

i just saw this but nope i haven't altered anything either, nor would i. i've altered a guest post once when they asked if i could and i could verify it was them, but it was simply editing a formatting error nothing malicious.
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 01:26:30 PM »
I've got a better solution. Rather than wasting the admin's time with trivial delusional Who Bullshit why don't we all be nice to the admins for a change. I mean they do have lives, well maybe not Bunny girl, but I know Ginger does.

So why are we going to bother them with some crap the Who spews out of his asshole?

Look.. just think of it like you are walking over a cow pasture. If you don't want to step in shit you have to step carefully. The who is those cow patties waiting for you to step in. The Who just wants to smear his shit all over you. The only way to avoid getting the who all rubbing his feces into your hair is to be willing to keep a watchful eye out for the bullshit, or cowshit.

So in conclusion:

Be real careful like to excerise your I've Gotta Grip on Reality 2.0 software and step around them turd piles.
am the metal pig.

Offline Energizer Bunny

• View Profile
    • http://www.hell.com
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 01:38:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
I mean they do have lives, well maybe not Bunny girl, but I know Ginger does.

Oh no you didn't just say that.  uh huh you better watch your back when i return your wings. don't try FLYING!

::both::  ::fuckoff:: ::argue::  ::bangin::  ::stab:: ::fuckoff::  ::both::

see you in HELL PUSSY cat!  ::unhappy::  

::armed::  ::armed::  ::armed::
TheWho smells like butt.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 08:02:41 AM »
Bring it both gunz blazin' BIATCH!!!!!
am the metal pig.

Offline Energizer Bunny

• View Profile
    • http://www.hell.com
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 11:13:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
Bring it both gunz blazin' BIATCH!!!!!

gunz? who needs guns! I got my mobile killing machine, stick to what you know PUSSY cat! or I'll run you down!

TheWho smells like butt.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2007, 08:49:39 PM »
Puhleese sister.. by the time you even figure out that you are dry humping a piece of play ground equipment I will have burnt your house down, shaved your cat and painted him pink, pissed in the front seat of your car, posted your picture all over your city on telephone pools with  a subtitle stating, "Free Butsecks", and have gone on a 3 day bender.

Though I'm a generous fellow. You just come find me down on the strip and I'll buy you a beer to cry in.
am the metal pig.