Author Topic: Compromise suggestion for who issue  (Read 4409 times)

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
Compromise suggestion for who issue
« on: April 18, 2007, 09:41:05 PM »
Does anyone think its a good idea, that if one starts a thread and asks for it to remain "who free", that can get honoured?

Don want to seem or be domineering, or as a program parent would say "have an entitlement issue..."

Dont know maybe its a good idea?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Compromise suggestion for who issue
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:43:44 PM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""
Does anyone think its a good idea, that if one starts a thread and asks for it to remain "who free", that can get honoured?

Don want to seem or be domineering, or as a program parent would say "have an entitlement issue..."

Dont know maybe its a good idea?

Honored?  only if "The Who" aggrees to it.  In my experience, he does.  I started a thread, he farted in it, i told him firmly to get the fuck out and stay in his playpen we set up for him (the 230 page and counting playpen)
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 09:46:00 PM »
You are talking about a person who takes pleasure in hurting people who have just been through horrible events, he knows, because he read the story himself. He chose to copy/past this into another thread to make a joke about it, and make a point that stories are made up on fornits to scare parents and suggest none of the accounts of abuse are true. Why would a person like this honor an agreement? He has no honor, so that is expecting too much.
Now TheWho is engaged in trying to find other people's offensive posts to get the attention of him. He is posting as a guest now trying to make a big deal about the anorexic thread to no avail. He knows what he did was wrong but instead of take responsibility he attempts to blame others. A lot of parents put there kids in programs for that, ironic isn't it?

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 09:52:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
You are talking about a person who takes pleasure in hurting people who have just been through horrible events, he knows, because he read the story himself. He chose to copy/past this into another thread to make a joke about it, and make a point that stories are made up on fornits to scare parents and suggest none of the accounts of abuse are true. Why would a person like this honor an agreement? He has no honor, so that is expecting too much.
Now TheWho is engaged in trying to find other people's offensive posts to get the attention of him. He is posting as a guest now trying to make a big deal about the anorexic thread to no avail. He knows what he did was wrong but instead of take responsibility he attempts to blame others. A lot of parents put there kids in programs for that, ironic isn't it?

Well its pretty obvious that its different to make fun of an IDEA that will result most likely in the death of a child and the actual rape, attempted murder and near death of that child. People can see that

I guess what I was suggesting is that a "moderator" or whomever could keep im' out of the thread  :oops:(me unclear) It would keep certain threads at least on topic and "safe" to a certain extent. Dont know

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 10:28:23 PM »
Don't worry about the who, the regulars will defend the unwitting in regards to the who.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 11:18:13 PM »
So what exactly is the problem with "TheWho's" posts?

Sorry, I didnt realize I was logged in.  I should say "my" posts.  One post is causing all this uprising?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 11:45:22 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

Sorry, I didnt realize I was logged in.  I should say "my" posts.  One post is causing all this uprising?

no body answer him. WHo is not gonna derail the thread about stopping him from derailing threads

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 11:49:14 PM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""

no body answer him. WHo is not gonna derail the thread about stopping him from derailing threads

I would support and respect a “Who free forum” as long as people were accurate with their information, didn’t try to spread half truths and were generally upfront with the information they brought to share.
I would only step in as needed……..

Only kidding, I would respect your wish’s if that is what you wanted.  Ask Ginger to set up the forum,  I will stay away.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 12:07:03 AM »

Well who your post really caused some real pain to many who already have had more then their share. I see you as pro-program a yuppie but I never would have believed that you would make a post such as the one everyone is upset about. In fact I thought you were being trolled by an anon! I wouldn't support a ban, even though you derail threads and make fun of abuse survivors. You truly don't bringing anything to most discussions other than a talent for pro-program spin. But hey Ginger lets me speak my mind and thats a think I can respect.

So to summarize: Apologize and  make an effort to listen to survivors without precondition(like praising the program)

I could  follow that last bit of advice myself......
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 12:45:37 AM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""

Well who your post really caused some real pain to many who already have had more then their share. I see you as pro-program a yuppie but I never would have believed that you would make a post such as the one everyone is upset about. In fact I thought you were being trolled by an anon! I wouldn't support a ban, even though you derail threads and make fun of abuse survivors. You truly don't bringing anything to most discussions other than a talent for pro-program spin. But hey Ginger lets me speak my mind and thats a think I can respect.

So to summarize: Apologize and  make an effort to listen to survivors without precondition(like praising the program)

I could  follow that last bit of advice myself......

It was one post and I apologized afterwards, this isn’t an ongoing habit.  I have always had respect for others stories and accounts.  As far as derailing threads, it isn’t all my doing.  I try to ignore the trolls, but sometimes I feel a need to respond to them and it gets off topic.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 12:52:15 AM »
I have always had respect for others stories and accounts.

Unless they claim to have been abused in ASR though right? Cause as we all know youve made your opinion quite clear on the matter. You believe no kid was ever abused at ASR, not one.

Youve also claimed that the total number of kids abused in all the TBS from the total population amounts to less than 1%. Thus you believe the majority of those of us who tell such stories to be liars.

So it would appear that no you have not always had respect for others stories and accounts.

And why would you? Its not what they are paying you to do now is it?

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 06:59:40 AM »
Sick of child torture girl I dont know if starting an anybody free thread is a good idea. Just ignore him when he is being a dick
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 10:48:14 AM »
Who, I believe you believe what you're saying, but that's not the same as speaking the truth.

You routinely dismiss and minimize our stories. I don't believe, as some do, that you're actually a paid provocateur. But I can sure see why it looks that way to some people. I think you're just really, really soaked in Toughlove Hategroup brand kool-aid.

I do want you to hang around, though. You demonstrate to the uninitiated just exactly how dualistic and cruel program thinking is.

Here's a novel idea. Since so damned many people are all making the same complaint about you over a long period of time, hows about you take some personal responsibility, be accountable for your own actions, just quit dive bombing every single thread w/ your overbearing, sanctimonious bullshit.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 10:58:18 AM »
hows about you take some personal responsibility, be accountable for your own actions, just quit dive bombing every single thread w/ your overbearing, sanctimonious bullshit.

TheWho will see this as an invitation to dive-bomb this thread.  And that's exactly what he'll do!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 12:46:47 PM »
He isnt capable of all that much. Most of the time wasted on him is spent proving him wrong and arguing with him when he refuses to see the truth on matters.