Author Topic: Split from Lone Star Expeditions  (Read 2058 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Split from Lone Star Expeditions
« on: April 10, 2007, 09:56:56 PM »
Who specifically are you fingering for pointing fingers, Who? This is precisely what we are doing- lookinig at laws and regulations. WE will not determine 'cause of death', that's the coroner's job. And a few comments have been made about psych drug withdrawal, based on the mother's claim that staff denied him his biopolar drugs and that he lay vomitting for 15 minutes before anything was done for him. I'm goin with the mom's claim. I just don't believe she'd concoct such a story if it weren't true.

You contradicted yourself.  You agreed that we should wait for the authorities to decide but you say “. I'm goin with the mom's claim”,……” time was lost due to the so-called counselors letting the kid sit and die”….” Raise their arm and drop it in/near their face. If they flench, they're fakin”….” the imbecile in charge of his well-being hid behind a bush waiting to catch Ian in the act.”

Doesn’t sound very impartial to me or someone waiting to see the facts emerge.

If you feel you are fair and impartial then lets add the facts you forgot:

“everyone I ever knew at LoneStar was there for the love of children”…” we did NOT neglect their health, we had kids in and out of the doctor and ER every damn day”…” half our staff was coming out of wilderness first responder class”…” There were about 20 medical professionals with Matt that day.”….” Matt's autopsy revealed that he died of an unknown heart defect that no one could have found prior to his placement with LSE, and that it would have killed him that day whether he was hiking in the Texas heat, or sitting home in the AC watching TV.”

Deborah, why do you always leave out part of the story and present only the information you feel is true?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 09:58:48 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
No one needs a degree at all.!! and they perform heart surgery at this place!!
http://www.memorialcare.org/apps/jobs/p ... search.cfm
Based on the partial information I posted the kids are better off at the wilderness program than a hospital.
You contradicted yourself.
Deborah, why do you always leave out part of the story and present only the information you feel is true?

Now, you're just wasting bandwidth, Who. I feel a Split may soon be necessary. Get some rest, and start fresh tomorrow when you're thinking clearer.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 10:23:46 PM »
Now, you're just wasting bandwidth, Who. I feel a Split may soon be necessary. Get some rest, and start fresh tomorrow when you're thinking clearer.

Why do you threaten to split the thread off every time someone takes a different point of view?  I posted requirements for working in a hospital.  There are people working in wilderness programs who are degreed and some who have gone thru training to keep kids safe.  They hire others who don’t need to be degreed, just like our local hospitals.   You choose not to share this information with the readers and show only the minimum requirements, which is fine because it supports your viewpoint.  But you should allow others to present their views without threatening to cut them out if they don’t agree with you.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 11:35:13 PM »
Had enough of your fun and games for today. I'll get back to ya tomorrow.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700