Author Topic: The Curious Posting Patterns of Billy Procida  (Read 9042 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Curious Posting Patterns of Billy Procida
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 03:30:03 PM »
Quote from: ""JoeSoulBro""
Quote from: ""Ursus""
Ah, Mike... Who is being melodramatic here?  No one said anything about assassinations, at least not physical ones.  You have tried to apply one of the more commonly used "Informal Fallacies" in Logic:  Try to discredit an opposing viewpoint by exaggerating it.  Have you been studying presidential campaign speeches lately?

I felt that it was important that this issue was aired, for immediate as well as preemptive concerns.  Whether you get it now, soon, later, or never, or whether anyone else does, for that matter... it's really not a whole lot of sweat off my back at this point.  Someone had to put the bell around the cat's neck, and I done did that.

The next time somebody trolls you looking for information, you might just hear that "ding ding ding" in the back of your mind and be forewarned.  You might also want to spend some time trawling through the Hyde archives here just to get some perspective on precedents in previous years.

Cheers.  No hard feelings, but the issue is not so academic for some of us here.

Thanks for the warning.

As far as Hyde being unimportant, you really can't tell who Mr Bear is.  He might be Paul Hurd. He might be a she.  Maybe he is Ms Grant.  Maybe he is Gigi.

I see it as a save the whales kind of thing.  Everyone needs a hobby.  Mr Bear's is anti hyde posting.  To each thier own.

I think we should have a Mansion Levitation day.

I like the "save the whales" comment.  Reminds me of most the women who work at Hyde
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jesus H Christ

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 03:44:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ah, Mike... Who is being melodramatic here?  No one said anything about assassinations, at least not physical ones.  You have tried to apply one of the more commonly used "Informal Fallacies" in Logic:  Try to discredit an opposing viewpoint by exaggerating it.  Have you been studying presidential campaign speeches lately?

I felt that it was important that this issue was aired, for immediate as well as preemptive concerns.  Whether you get it now, soon, later, or never, or whether anyone else does, for that matter... it's really not a whole lot of sweat off my back at this point.  Someone had to put the bell around the cat's neck, and I done did that.

The next time somebody trolls you looking for information, you might just hear that "ding ding ding" in the back of your mind and be forewarned.  You might also want to spend some time trawling through the Hyde archives here just to get some perspective on precedents in previous years.

Cheers.  No hard feelings, but the issue is not so academic for some of us here.

Thanks for the warning.

As far as Hyde being unimportant, you really can't tell who Mr Bear is.  He might be Paul Hurd. He might be a she.  Maybe he is Ms Grant.  Maybe he is Gigi.

I see it as a save the whales kind of thing.  Everyone needs a hobby.  Mr Bear's is anti hyde posting.  To each thier own.

I like the "save the whales" comment.  Reminds me of most the women who work at Hyde

I want to go to Japan and get a minki whale steak.  I hear whale is quite tasty.
sk and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 04:00:35 PM »

Thanks for the warning.

The headmasters are hot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 08:45:04 PM »

Thanks for the warning.

The headmasters are hot.

Wow, not really sure about your taste!!! A Cult member who leaves her kids for the week in order to bring in more money from one of the subsidaries.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 08:45:28 PM »

Thanks for the warning.

The headmasters are hot.

Wow, not really sure about your taste!!! A Cult member who leaves her kids for the week in order to bring in more money from one of the subsidaries.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »

Thanks for the warning.

The headmasters are hot.

That's the kinda girl I like, out there willin to dig taters for the cause.

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2007, 03:52:43 AM »
I think Ursus hit a raw nerve in the pro-Hyde crowd.  They sound pretty defensive to me.  "Me thinks you protest too much."

He could be paid.  He could be just getting "extra credit."  But one thing's for sure:  he isn't always "Billy" when he posts.

Yes, "he isn't always Billy when he posts." He's Hyde's secret weapon, and the anti-Hyde group trembles at his approach. And families line up to apply to Hyde. Come on, you guys, don't make me laugh. Billy is here for some awareness, and he's a lot saner than you.

Hyde doesn't employ LSW or  psychologists so you must be one of the amature therapists that extracts the details of date rape from 13 year old girls in group sessions  Yeah that qualifies you to comment on the relative sanity of board posters

No, I'm no psychoanalyst, so I work from general notions like insanity is the inability to distinguish between illusion and reality. Your perception of Billy as proselyte, spy, and existential threat has no basis in reality. Please don't bore me with pseudo-intellectual yammerings about the demarcation of illusion and reality. BTW, you're wrong about me too: I'm as anti-Hyde as they come.

Well i dont beleive he was saying that he was an "existential threat" What would that be, pray tell? A cheerful fella telling you that life is not an absurd nasuea inducing emptyness. Total freak out!

I think hes a'sayin that Hyde is an organiization that is not above having  "students" to give the good news about Hyde like our Billy here.

Why is that an insane idea?...not just crazy kooky cults but just about every busisness in the world does this sorta thing. Its called advertising. If you ever get a myspace account and as the "psychoanalyst" (that Im sure you really, really, are with no conection to Hyde either!!) you proabably dont have one yet you will find yourself inundated with people pretending to be someone they are not in order to sell you something. You can accidently download covert spyware which will be used to try to sell you something.Every time you click on website i gurarntee you in the background you will have some pop up oretending to be a free win to sell you something. And those are a mere 3 example of the millions of ways people are conned by nefarious and underhanded persuasion techniques. So, you thinking its nuts to think Hyde is above doing something simliar is in fact nuts. Hey,  Im  not just saying that as a profesional psychoanalyst either

And the final reason Hydeis not above that..umm cause its a cult that tortures childen? ...issues with ethical boundires not so superhigh methinks ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2007, 05:05:37 AM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""
I think Ursus hit a raw nerve in the pro-Hyde crowd.  They sound pretty defensive to me.  "Me thinks you protest too much."

He could be paid.  He could be just getting "extra credit."  But one thing's for sure:  he isn't always "Billy" when he posts.

Yes, "he isn't always Billy when he posts." He's Hyde's secret weapon, and the anti-Hyde group trembles at his approach. And families line up to apply to Hyde. Come on, you guys, don't make me laugh. Billy is here for some awareness, and he's a lot saner than you.

Hyde doesn't employ LSW or  psychologists so you must be one of the amature therapists that extracts the details of date rape from 13 year old girls in group sessions  Yeah that qualifies you to comment on the relative sanity of board posters

No, I'm no psychoanalyst, so I work from general notions like insanity is the inability to distinguish between illusion and reality. Your perception of Billy as proselyte, spy, and existential threat has no basis in reality. Please don't bore me with pseudo-intellectual yammerings about the demarcation of illusion and reality. BTW, you're wrong about me too: I'm as anti-Hyde as they come.

Well i dont beleive he was saying that he was an "existential threat" What would that be, pray tell? A cheerful fella telling you that life is not an absurd nasuea inducing emptyness. Total freak out!

I think hes a'sayin that Hyde is an organiization that is not above having  "students" to give the good news about Hyde like our Billy here.

Why is that an insane idea?...not just crazy kooky cults but just about every busisness in the world does this sorta thing. Its called advertising. If you ever get a myspace account and as the "psychoanalyst" (that Im sure you really, really, are with no conection to Hyde either!!) you proabably dont have one yet you will find yourself inundated with people pretending to be someone they are not in order to sell you something. You can accidently download covert spyware which will be used to try to sell you something.Every time you click on website i gurarntee you in the background you will have some pop up oretending to be a free win to sell you something. And those are a mere 3 example of the millions of ways people are conned by nefarious and underhanded persuasion techniques. So, you thinking its nuts to think Hyde is above doing something simliar is in fact nuts. Hey,  Im  not just saying that as a profesional psychoanalyst either

And the final reason Hydeis not above that..umm cause its a cult that tortures childen? ...issues with ethical boundires not so superhigh methinks ?

SCTG,

Your post is a bit incoherent. You say that you are sick of child torture, and then you defend Hyde. You tell me to trust in Billy, and then you alert me to spyware and Internet scams. Hard to tell where you are coming from, as it seems to be from opposite sides!

I was defending Billy against members of this forum who were treating him like Hyde spyware. Billy understands this, as you will see if you read on. I disagree with Billy, but I do not doubt his good intentions in defending Hyde, nor should you doubt my good intentions in criticizing Hyde, psychoanalyst or not ... not!

Mike

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2007, 11:25:14 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

SCTG,

Perhaps I was wrong to peg you as a total nutcake for thinking that Hyde is masquerading as Billy. But questions remain. Is it a PR ploy? I might venture to object that one satisfied customer hardly makes a successful PR campaign. Is it an intelligence ploy? But what, I ask myself, will Hyde do to, say, Ursus, if it figures out his identity? Pray tell, SCTG, methinks I have been conned by nefarious and underhanded persuasion techniques, in my oh so nauseous hell.

Mike

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2007, 01:08:59 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

SCTG,

Perhaps I was wrong to peg you as a total nutcake for thinking that Hyde is masquerading as Billy. But questions remain. Is it a PR ploy? I might venture to object that one satisfied customer hardly makes a successful PR campaign. Is it an intelligence ploy? But what, I ask myself, will Hyde do to, say, Ursus, if it figures out his identity? Pray tell, SCTG, methinks I have been conned by nefarious and underhanded persuasion techniques, in my oh so nauseous hell.

Mike

What will Hyde do if they find out Ursus identity?  The same thing they did to others.  They will call or have someone call to see "if there is anything I can do to help you with your anger issues?"  It is never about Hyde, it is always about you!! Remember, Hyde is always right. No point in trying to point out their faults and the damage they do to others.  They are not interested in this kind of change, only interested in seeing you change your attitude about them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2007, 01:48:17 PM »
What will Hyde do if they find out Ursus identity? The same thing they did to others. They will call or have someone call to see "if there is anything I can do to help you with your anger issues?" It is never about Hyde, it is always about you!! Remember, Hyde is always right. No point in trying to point out their faults and the damage they do to others. They are not interested in this kind of change, only interested in seeing you change your attitude about them.

That's right; you cockroaches had better watch it.. mole

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2007, 12:48:21 AM »
What will Hyde do if they find out Ursus identity? The same thing they did to others. They will call or have someone call to see "if there is anything I can do to help you with your anger issues?" It is never about Hyde, it is always about you!! Remember, Hyde is always right. No point in trying to point out their faults and the damage they do to others. They are not interested in this kind of change, only interested in seeing you change your attitude about them.

Mole ... or bipolar bear? Whoever, he's taking us for a ride.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2007, 01:54:23 AM »
Not me, folks... I eat those cute little crunchers for a nice afternoon snack when I can catch them...  -Urs (not mole, not bipolar)
Just ignore the annoyance, someone's playing with you...  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2007, 08:29:29 PM »

Mole ... or bipolar bear? Whoever, he's taking us for a ride.

bi polar bear?  Lets leave gender idenity issues out of this discussion, especially while I am wearing my wife's underware.

From a an undisclosed location

Emil

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 04:16:12 AM »
Emil-mole?  Someone really needs to clean up their mixed metaphors...  HA!  
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------