Author Topic: I need advise  (Read 18199 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2007, 08:04:54 AM »
TheWho:

Why is a kid being Duct-taped from head to toe for no reason "your favorite?" What does this mean?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2007, 04:12:02 PM »
I think he means it's his favourite lie I believe he thinks it's been made up?

The bong thing....it's not a power struggle, my son offered to throw it away himself, i left it there for him to do so, anyways I asked him tonight why it's still there and he looked at me kind of  :-?

Then said "so I can use it of course!" and gave a  :rofl:

Me -  :roll:

Him -  :P

Then - "No, I thought you'd throw it away mum"  :o  he was quite surprised I'd left it for him to do, he thought I'd get rid of it immediately (so we're not quite understanding each other 100% yet) but got up immediately, and threw it once he learned that I hadn't

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2007, 04:54:27 PM »
People please don't waste your time on this clown. He believes the total amount of actual kids abused in TBS's to be less than 1% of the total population of those enrolled. He has made this very clear. We've all made a sincere effort to educate him but he's  just too stupid and brainwashed I guess. Let's not waste anymore time on him. He's a program troll who has made it clear he isnt interested in the truth. He can discuss how none of us were ever abused with the voices in his head if he likes.

Really there's no point in bothering with him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2007, 05:48:41 PM »
Isn't 1% too many?

1 is too many!!

In my opinion

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2007, 06:55:33 PM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
I think he means it's his favourite lie I believe he thinks it's been made up?

The bong thing....it's not a power struggle, my son offered to throw it away himself, i left it there for him to do so, anyways I asked him tonight why it's still there and he looked at me kind of  :-?

Then said "so I can use it of course!" and gave a  :rofl:

Me -  :roll:

Him -  :P

Then - "No, I thought you'd throw it away mum"  :o  he was quite surprised I'd left it for him to do, he thought I'd get rid of it immediately (so we're not quite understanding each other 100% yet) but got up immediately, and threw it once he learned that I hadn't

Great news!  It sounds like you are in a good space with him.  He is testing your boundaries of course and will continue to do so, but you seem to have gained his respect in that he threw the bong out himself without any language.  Keep the communication going and open, eventually you will be able to communicate more of your feelings and position on drugs etc. without him getting too defensive.  Your taking it slow and seem to have a lot of patience which is good.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I need advise
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2007, 07:15:43 PM »
::roflmao::  Holy crow!  ::roflmao:: Hang on....
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2007, 07:19:20 PM »
Ok.. better  :rofl:  :rofl:

Alright, all together now.

Who, do you honestly not understand that you're in no position to be lending parenting advice to anybody? Fuck, I wouldn't take your advice on puppy training, unless I were trying for a psychotic guard dog.

You don't know jack shit about this kid, what he's thinking or why he's doing anything, you sanctimonious prig! Now come clean, you really are just the most adept troll ever, right? I mean, you can't possibly go through life being this far out there, can you? How long can you evade those nice young men in their clean white coats?

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »
He's trying to "control the diaglogue" (yet again) by making an absurd 180 from his admiration of the hilarity of child rape, torture and essentially,attemped murder, back to child rearig issues.

As another poster advanced, he has exposed his hidden nature, and he is aware of that. Now he is doing "damage control" by transforming back into the "voice of reason" with grotesquely inapropriate timing.

ie. "you know that's funny?, 16 year olds being raped and forced to eat feces......a child needs an open dialogue and loving firmness, good job exhausted!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2007, 08:38:19 PM »
During the PURE vs. WWASPS trial some of the jurors cried as they watched video clips of the “Box,” where American
children were reportedly hog-tied, hand-cuffed, duct-taped, starved, and slugged by staff.

When asked about whether using "3 inch tape" or "duct tape" constituted abuse in his opinion, he responded with this - "I, I, uh, I dont know I don't think I'm the right person to answer that question, I really honestly don't dont know that that would be... abuse. I really... (smiling) I know that you'd like to get an answer but I really don't know and I don't know how I feel about it, I uld probably be appropriate. Not at one of our schools but in the public system, and once in a while with my own children I thought, man, that wouldn't be a bad idea." - Ken Kay (President of WWASP)

Photos were shown of children who were locked inside The ISO Box (Isolation Box), a wooden structure no larger than a small closet at WWASP's Paradise Cove program in Western Samoa. Children told of their experiences when they were hog-tied, struck by staff members, and duct-taped during their stay. When an investigation into allegations of child abuse and neglect was initiated, WWASP closed this program.

I was often struck by WWASP's harassment of the parents who testified. For example, Fred Silvester, WWASP’s attorney, was asking Mr. Goodwin, a father whose son was in WWASP’s High Impact, about a comment made having to do with going to look around the "school". In what appeared to me to be a sharp, sarcastic tone, he asks, "And what did you see?" I guess maybe he thought Mr. Goodwin would say, happy kids soaking up knowledge! Mr. Goodwin responded, "Well, I looked in one door and saw a girl sitting with a three inch strip of duct tape across her mouth." Silvester’s back went stiff, as he drummed his fingers on the podium; Then he waves his hand at Mr. Goodwin and snaps, "You just made that up, didn't you?!"

"NO I did NOT just make that up!" was Mr. Goodwin's adamant reply.

It was powerful.

It was during Mr. Goodwin's testimony about High Impact that I learned some things I had not been aware of before. He explained how the staff used cattle prods to terrify the students and keep them in the stress positions. It was either maintain the position, or get a jolt from the cattle prod. They would strike the ground and create a discharged by the kids' heads, so they would know the prod was hot.

Enough controversy, including records supplied to officials that allegedly documented restraints used against children such as handcuffs, pepper spray and duct tape, led the Boonville City Council on Monday to unanimously reject Lichfield's offer.

TheWho: Why do you think this is a big fucking joke?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2007, 08:43:50 PM »
I really am not so sure the dude knows what he's doing. My mom used to do  this shit all the damned time. Probably still does, I wouldn't know. She's been obsessed with the Program since the early `70's. Virtually all of her social contacts are somehow Program related. This would exclude me. My status as an apostate outweighs my status as blood kin, so I'm out. Simple math like thinking common to all cults.

But she does this thing all the damned time, pretending to psychoanalyze strangers, diagnosing their addictions with dead on precision at 100 paces. She has no clue, cause she ain't seen the fnords, that she's acting offensively. In her Stepcraft induced haze, this is proper behavior worthy of praise and deserving of gratitude.

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2007, 09:13:30 PM »
You know more about this than I Antigen, but I suspect WHo is not so crazy as your mother.

The who is calculating, not clueless, his replies are carefully crafted,  his name even seems so.."quintessential yuppie sellout". So self deprecating! Ironic! So appealing to those "concerned parents" who visit this forum, who are essentially, yuppies sell outs.With that name he can postion himself against us in a "political-cultural way" as if we are all mini Abbie Hoffmans not teens, young adults, and mature individuals who are not any more politically ambitous than wanting to put child torturers in prison.

No, he is a representative of program ...and he KNOWS what we say is true. While lower level cult members just drink the kool-aid. Higher ups  lie about the kool-aid to get you to drink it. Likewise, Who knows what we say is true, that following child rape jokes with child rearing advice is gross, but he is very willing to lie, manipulate, obsfucate for "the greater good" to get the kool-aid out.

I think he's on the payroll. Most people, even pro-program people like your mom just wont dedicate their lives to this bombardment of fornits stratagem oterwise. Its too weird.....Unless, im wrong and he is just nuts. John Wayne Gacy level nuts
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 10:04:12 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2007, 09:39:06 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
During the PURE vs. WWASPS trial some of the jurors cried as they watched video clips of the “Box,” where American
children were reportedly hog-tied, hand-cuffed, duct-taped, starved, and slugged by staff.

When asked about whether using "3 inch tape" or "duct tape" constituted abuse in his opinion, he responded with this - "I, I, uh, I dont know I don't think I'm the right person to answer that question, I really honestly don't dont know that that would be... abuse. I really... (smiling) I know that you'd like to get an answer but I really don't know and I don't know how I feel about it, I uld probably be appropriate. Not at one of our schools but in the public system, and once in a while with my own children I thought, man, that wouldn't be a bad idea." - Ken Kay (President of WWASP)

Photos were shown of children who were locked inside The ISO Box (Isolation Box), a wooden structure no larger than a small closet at WWASP's Paradise Cove program in Western Samoa. Children told of their experiences when they were hog-tied, struck by staff members, and duct-taped during their stay. When an investigation into allegations of child abuse and neglect was initiated, WWASP closed this program.

I was often struck by WWASP's harassment of the parents who testified. For example, Fred Silvester, WWASP’s attorney, was asking Mr. Goodwin, a father whose son was in WWASP’s High Impact, about a comment made having to do with going to look around the "school". In what appeared to me to be a sharp, sarcastic tone, he asks, "And what did you see?" I guess maybe he thought Mr. Goodwin would say, happy kids soaking up knowledge! Mr. Goodwin responded, "Well, I looked in one door and saw a girl sitting with a three inch strip of duct tape across her mouth." Silvester’s back went stiff, as he drummed his fingers on the podium; Then he waves his hand at Mr. Goodwin and snaps, "You just made that up, didn't you?!"

"NO I did NOT just make that up!" was Mr. Goodwin's adamant reply.

It was powerful.

It was during Mr. Goodwin's testimony about High Impact that I learned some things I had not been aware of before. He explained how the staff used cattle prods to terrify the students and keep them in the stress positions. It was either maintain the position, or get a jolt from the cattle prod. They would strike the ground and create a discharged by the kids' heads, so they would know the prod was hot.

Enough controversy, including records supplied to officials that allegedly documented restraints used against children such as handcuffs, pepper spray and duct tape, led the Boonville City Council on Monday to unanimously reject Lichfield's offer.

TheWho: Why do you think this is a big fucking joke?

Guest, Because it isnt that believable to me, I am sorry.  I have heard many a story of parents who say TBS was a last resort and no one believed them and made jokes, I was in the same position as they were.  So it depends on you perspective.

Is it funny, though?

No, not duct taping someone across their mouth, thats awful.  But to believe someone would duct tape someone from the tip of their head down to their toes like a mummy is really hard for me to believe....what would be the point?  What do you do with someone like that?  I have never duct taped anyone before but I know if I duct taped someone’s hands and feet they are not going anywhere, there is no point to cover him in tape like a mummy, is there?  Do you know how many people it would take to remove all that tape?  Have you ever worked with the stuff?  They would have to hire 2 extra people just to remove this from the people each day
To duct tape someone’s mouth, sure, to keep them from talking...abusive? yes.  Funny ?....no.

The whole person is pretty funny to me, sorry for insensitivity.

I wont even touch the typhoon abuse.  Has anyone ever been near the sea wall during a hurricane?  Would you want to carry someone down there and try to toss them into the ocean?  Its nuts! 60 mile per hour winds coming straight back at you, if you manage to get any object in the water  thru all this it would be gone for good, no one would be coming back to tell the story.  There is no sense to all of this, I don’t understand….whats the point of someone doing this?

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2007, 10:08:31 PM »
hey program suvivor ...up for suing the who for defamation of character or whatever would be suitable to sue him for?..ill help fund it!
send me a pm :lol:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 10:18:15 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2007, 10:13:26 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""

Guest, Because it isnt that believable to me, I am sorry.  I have heard many a story of parents who say TBS was a last resort and no one believed them and made jokes, I was in the same position as they were.  So it depends on you perspective.

Is it funny, though?

No, not duct taping someone across their mouth, thats awful.  But to believe someone would duct tape someone from the tip of their head down to their toes like a mummy is really hard for me to believe....what would be the point?  What do you do with someone like that?  I have never duct taped anyone before but I know if I duct taped someone’s hands and feet they are not going anywhere, there is no point to cover him in tape like a mummy, is there?  Do you know how many people it would take to remove all that tape?  Have you ever worked with the stuff?  They would have to hire 2 extra people just to remove this from the people each day
To duct tape someone’s mouth, sure, to keep them from talking...abusive? yes.  Funny ?....no.

The whole person is pretty funny to me, sorry for insensitivity.

I wont even touch the typhoon abuse.  Has anyone ever been near the sea wall during a hurricane?  Would you want to carry someone down there and try to toss them into the ocean?  Its nuts! 60 mile per hour winds coming straight back at you, if you manage to get any object in the water  thru all this it would be gone for good, no one would be coming back to tell the story.  There is no sense to all of this, I don’t understand….whats the point of someone doing this?

That's a lot of words to call someone a liar.

So tell us TheWho why would someone go to the trouble of making these things up? Why would they do that?

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
I need advise
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2007, 10:35:11 PM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""
You know more about this than I Antigen, but I suspect WHo is not so crazy as your mother.

The who is calculating, not clueless, his replies are carefully crafted,  his name even seems so.."quintessential yuppie sellout". So self deprecating! Ironic! So appealing to those "concerned parents" who visit this forum, who are essentially, yuppies sell outs.With that name he can postion himself against us in a "political-cultural way" as if we are all mini Abbie Hoffmans not teens, young adults, and mature individuals who are not any more politically ambitous than wanting to put child torturers in prison.

No, he is a representative of program ...and he KNOWS what we say is true. While lower level cult members just drink the kool-aid. Higher ups  lie about the kool-aid to get you to drink it. Likewise, Who knows what we say is true, that following child rape jokes with child rearing advice is gross, but he is very willing to lie, manipulate, obsfucate for "the greater good" to get the kool-aid out.

I think he's on the payroll. Most people, even pro-program people like your mom just wont dedicate their lives to this bombardment of fornits stratagem oterwise. Its too weird.....Unless, im wrong and he is just nuts. John Wayne Gacy level nuts

Accurate assessment, imo. I question if he ever had a daughter at ASR. Never seen him post on other forums. I mean, what dad defends the industry/Aspen with such passion 4 years after their kid is out, who doesn't have a vested interest?  I think it speaks volumes about the effect Fornits has on the public, that he/others have targeted this forum to do their whitewash PR work.
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 298#252298
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700