Author Topic: www.TeensHelp.us is no more...  (Read 3291 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
www.TeensHelp.us is no more...
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 03:55:25 PM »
Thank yous to Yolanda& TSW for bringing the paddling to everyones attention. It was you guys who brought change to MCC, not Kevin. Great job!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Kevin August""

I almost want to spite your disrespectful attitude by putting TeensHelp back up, and then dedicating it in your honor.

:-?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 04:06:32 PM »
Kevin, ANTI-WWASP has a "hidden part of its forum" that JUDGE/JIMMY PEARCE was a part of?
What is this "HIDDEN PART" of Anti-WWASP, anyway?
Glad this no-good guy was voted out-of-there, whatever it is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 04:11:09 PM »
WOW, imagine that.  A "deceptive" person who uncovers abusive practices at some program.  SHAME ON THIS PERSON!
Hope no "deceptiv person" ever, ever, ever gets any inside dope on any abusive techniques going on at any WWASP Program, Kevin.
Wouldn't want that to happen, now would you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 04:23:40 PM »
abuse is not the correct word for something legal in that state.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 04:29:16 PM »
Paddling is abusive, PERIOD.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 04:37:06 PM »
Kev sure throws the word "CAICA" around freely. What's his connection to the referral women Izzy and Sue-Sue?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 04:42:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Kevin August""
I think it's funny how you feel righteous like you just liberated Iraq or something.

My my... Keep those analogies flowing.  That one almost made me sneeze coffee.

I love that you've bestowed me the honor of renting out your sig on fornits, what can i say, im honored to be paid so much attention from someone who says my 15 minutes is over.

Naw.. TSW's sig is like the Fornits asshole awards.  Congratulations on winning.

yes the new fornits you've created with umbra), will ultimately fail.

It's not new Fornits.  It has an entirely different purpose...

Where's your little butt buddy Milk Gargling Cum Guzzler when you need him to help out with his technical prowess?

God DAMN you're dense. :rofl:

I'd make sure that webserver of yours is nice and tight, wouldn't want anyone who knows what they are doing to sneak in and deface your new haven of liberation.

You want to start a war?!?!  Try it.  You are truly a fool...  If you're going to do something like that, you shouldn't threaten it in advance.  Idiot.  Can you hear the sirens?!?!  Listen.  You're already a traitor, you want to become an enemy and get ass-fucked like your buddy catman...  That's your issue.  If you have a problem with TSW, don't take it up with his site.  You've already done enough damage to the cause.  Nobody is attacking, or threatening to attack, anti-WWASP, so back off and if you want to fight, let's keep it contained.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 04:58:18 PM »
Kevin - I never wanted to take part in the badgering of a program survivor; but your stepping out into program referral was ill advised and people were right to call you on it.  Trying to advocate while selling programs has been proven to warp ethics, putting others at risk.

Let me ask you something. . .  How would you feel about pepper spray Jay paddling students with the parent's permission? You know, just as they explain restraint might be used, and the parents OK that. Keeping in mind, they do promise that the use of restraint (paddeling) is rare and only for the safety (benifit) of the students. Surely they wouldn't lie about such a thing - would they?

You know the answer. So, how is it you can be so sure MCC only uses corporal punishment rarely? And how can you be so sure they aren't beating the kids black and blue?

About this parental permission, which you seem to think makes it all fine and dandy. . . What if they say no? What then? Is it not yet another commonly used form of physical abuse? Something the kids at Thayer or WWASPS ( or any number of others) might remember being subjected to? They force them to exercise - don't they? And do you imagine this is ever anything other than a torment? Do you imagine it is anything other than forcing a teen to suffer pain for pain's sake, as a consequence for non-compliance?

And here you have one of the staff persons lurking on teen forums looking for some cyber sex,  at the very least - and you don't think this is anything to worry about? Pull your head out of your ass Kevin. Do you not imagine every vulnerable kid he has access to, is in danger of sexual assault or harassment? Do you not at least acknowledge this is a legitimate concern?

And as for your hateful poke at Yolanda for the decetive work - come on now - How is anyone supposed to learn what kind of spiel a parent gets, with out calling as a parent? I'll tell you frankly, I have advised parents, as well as journalist and investigating agencies, to call and pose as a parent. I like the idea of calling several times; presenting a few different scenarios; kids with different kinds of issues and concerns; and seeing if the program sales staff will insist their program is perfect for each teen. This would mean that they are selling a one size fits all program - which would seem to indicate they are the rankest quacks and frauds. Something worth knowing.

You were wrong Kevin. You made a mistake. Admit it and move on. A few apologies might also be in order.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »
"You made a mistake. Admit it and move on. A few apologies might also be in order." - psy... here's my second apology, i'm sorry i don't like the quote function...

What was my first post then exactly psy? Sure i badmouthed the people who did so to me, for which I'm no better. Regardless, I apologized to anyone worth it, I tried to move on and then went against my better judgment to engage in a never ending fight to make my point known. That's what happens here. If I came here with the slightest pussy tone in my words, the results would have been dire, I doubt I would've reposted.

People make their thoughts known, only to be torn down. I never threw a pity party as chainsaw man implies, he just can't take what he dishes out. Talk about being whiny, he is over at CAFETY moaning about how no one wants to join him in his quest to see my downfall. Yet again he proved his predictability, to show no moderation of control over his emotions after I did what many wanted of me. If it doesn't fit his agenda, he won't endorse or compromise, and it is the same bullheadedness and stubborn attitude that will make no difference for anyone. I only speak with him to try to bring him out of the constant dementia he must be suffering from. I've proven myself against the definition of insanity already, yet he shows no desire to make right a wrong situation. He would rather continue to show his might to undermine organizations which he knows to be good, but targets the leader who has nothing to do with the organization (antiwwasp in this case). You can scream that this isn't a personal feud, but I won't believe it...

He'll pretend this is about teen rights, when he has no basis for such an argument. I've already admitted my fault. He'll continue this fight out of sheer stubbornness. His comments focused on me mostly, until he moved on and found a more vulnerable target. Fornits is good for blowing anything out of proportion.

How is TSW better than me? He actually did the abusing, then he wants to point fingers at me accusing me that the two parents whose information was forwarded to MCC, probably ended up enrolling their sons. That's bullshit and a lie and I have no conclusive evidence to prove this theory, nor does he. Stop taking hatred for yourself out on people making a difference somewhere else. Your own experiences dictate the next action you consider, why not make them count for something. You engage me at fornits to change what? My mind? Good luck.

Everyone's mind is so warped into defense mode here that it doesn't do me any good to reason. I attacked a regular, MGDP, and psy came out of the woodwork like clockwork to defend his cyber buddy unless your two people like dan and TSW.

Anytime I post here, no matter how much shit I take, I bring people with me and draw attention to my cause. WWW.ANTIWWASP.COM Simply having the two topics posted here are helping me but no one understands that.

I'm not going to pretend to know everything about this industry as you all try to do. I say what I think, I'm not afraid of controversy and judgment, I just wish people started to unwind around here. It seems like a huge asset going to waste. The largest forum concerning teen rights and we're still stuck on my apology, is this the progress you're seeking? Perhaps I don't understand the ideology as I'm not very involved here. The majority of you would say no to any program without looking at it, many others would cast doubt or shame upon anyone who doesn't align themselves with your principles. I've never done much here besides a simple advertisement that antiwwasp is still alive, defend my integrity, and diffuse the untruths that surface about me here. What are the rest of you doing? Most of the useful posts that exist in the forum are very old, the new shit is all from a few souls that feel the need to vent years later about a problem they aren't solving or even attempting to.

I'm trying to work against being counterproductive.

As for this never ending discussion about the magnolia employee. What else would you like to know, I don't determine what he does. How can I change his mindset? I have yet to visit his "myspace" which I blame for the downfall of the internet itself (myspace.com, not his page). If someone shows me some hard evidence of foul play, an abuse complaint, a picture of him having sex with minors, or any other legitimately evident proof besides what people say about him; I will take action.

Stop blaming me for someone else. It doesn't work. I was briefly associated with him for 3 months, it didn't work out, it didn't help anyone, I didn't achieve anything, no one was hurt in the process yet you consistently want to bitch about it. Go fucking do something real, or continue to fight something you can't see. Don't forget about it by any means, just take some responsibility or action and leave me alone for this.

I apologize for getting CAICA and CAFETY confused all the time also. My bad. I realize how different the two organizations are.

Visit antiwwasp today to get away from the constant manipulation of the truth that occurs here. I wish you all the best, especially those who saw my apology as courageous.[/quote]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 06:41:44 PM »
i meant to quote rude intrusion, mah bad.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2007, 07:23:14 PM »
While I welcome the news about you getting out of the referral business, I still feel as though you don't get the concerns expressed here by me and others. When you made the announcement about becoming an ed-con folks here expressed legitimate concerns that you brushed off repeatedly. You may be out of the referral business but you still don't get the reasons why most of us were against it.

As to MCC and Catman, do you realize that what wwasps does in Montana and Jamaica is completely legal right? Kids being beaten and pepper sprayed in Jamaica violates no US law because the US has no jurisdiction in Jamaica. In Montana the regulators can't touch SCL because of it's designation. Does the fact that the law has not caught up with the problem excuse it away or makes the abuse right?  No.... So please stop defending MCC's use of paddling by saying it's legal. In addition every abuse you and other wwasps survivors suffered was consented to by your parent/s. Whether they knew about it or not they gave consent to all that you went through when they enrolled you so don't use parental consent as a defense either.

The Catman's life online is not separate  from his life at MCC, and that same standard goes for all of us that use the web. If what others have posted is true then judge has some explaining to do considering his position of power over teens at MCC. There should be the utmost energy put into proving or disproving this allegation in my opinion.

Regardless your sincerity is not for me to judge and I won't.....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2007, 09:03:22 PM »
To Kevin August:
I will not repeat what was posted to you by Rude Intrusion and Hanzomon 4; but I agree with both of them; and hope you will re-read their posts and LISTEN.

I must emphasize that Magnolia Christian Academy appears to be a poor choice for placement of any child. This facility does not offer an accreditited educational program, or any type of on-site psychological therapy. Parental permission for physical punishment does not make it OK; nor does the fact that it is sanction by the State of Mississippi.

This staff member, Jimmy Pearce, who posts on your website as Judge Roybean posts on several websites and has a My Space account under the user name CATMAN.  The fact that he lurks on teenage websites, and has a picture of a nude male "friend" posted is not an allegation---these postings by Jimmy Pearce have been document.  These types of postings are inappropriate for an employee at a "school for teen boys," and this issue should be addressed by this man's employer.

Your continued support of Jimmy Pearce is your business; but please do not expect most people to understand, or accept the wisdom of such a decision. I have little respect for a man who talks religion out-of-one-side-of-his-mouth; while he stalks teens for cyber sex, and hits children with a paddle out-of-the-other-side.

Your anger at "Yolanda's detective work in disclosing the physical punishment at Magnolia" is totally misplaced.

Threatning to "deface" anyone's website is cruel, may even be illegal; but at best--it is childish and immature.

I trust that your decision to withdraw from the referral business was reached because you sincerely came to the decision that referring children to programs is simply WRONG.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2007, 09:34:55 PM »
:rofl:

This just is the best way to start a day. I've got tears in my eyes from laughing.

Onward!
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2007, 10:05:16 PM »
TSW:  When Kevin August first posted on fornits that he was going into the referral business; TSW came on fornits telling posters to stop bashing this young man so cruelly.
TSW asked posters to give Kevin a chance to "explain himself."
TSW took quite a beating for this stance.

Over on CAFETY the postings I read seemed more fair than Kevin is presenting here.  TSW firmly stated that CAFETY should live by the results their votes regarding the Anti-WWASP website.

TSW was firm in his position, but he didn't seem like a bully on that CAFETY site.