Author Topic: Resignation from the referral industry.  (Read 3820 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Resignation from the referral industry.
« on: April 09, 2007, 07:18:40 PM »
I won't excuse my decision to become a "referral agent" with anyone elses actions, I only hope to offer you some insight into how this became in the first place. After all, with all the inconsistent bullshit that surfaced about the kind of person I am, and after all the alliances formed against me, I had two options. I could look stupid and stop what I had already set in motion, or follow through, see it out, and see what happened. I now look back and see how stupid I was to let other people's opinions dictate my own actions. I really felt pressure like I had to keep going to support my ideas and my newfound "hope".

For those of you unfamiliar with this topic (I don't see how that's possible if you visit this forum), here are the events that unfolded since there will no doubt be so much speculation I won't even be able to stomach it all.

1. Kevin August meets Jimmy Pearce (Employee from Magnolia Christian Center) around december or january, im not going to look at when this was.

2. Kevin decides to try out an non formal and non binding agreement w/ no contract with MCC to see where it goes and find out if smaller schools with a slightly different approach can make any difference in teens lives.

3. Little happens over the course of 3 whole months (referring), while "activists" like TSW of Fornits, Angela of the Liberal Terrorist Organization HEAL, and ExitPlan and Dan the Chainsaw man (CAICA) rage on about how terrible of a person Kevin is, Jimmy is belittled and badmouthed about spanking teens with a paddle, though parents are clearly given the option of not using this as option which is still allowed by MS legislature. The aforementioned parties decide a crusade is best to stop the problem and use their personal time to write messages about Kev and Jim.

4. A personal war wages on over mostly nothing for a lengthy period of time, yielding no results from the propaganda and boycotting tactics of several teen youth "organizations" (if you can call them this). Antiwwasp remains stronger than ever and increases it's total forum post count to almost 2,000, far outnumbering most sites of it's kind.

5. CAICA folds under the pressure from other groups to enact some kind of statement and uses it's democratic power to come to a stalemate on the vote as to whether or not to ban my site, i really dont know about this one, it was Chainsaw Man's idea so you know it's useless. Lots of progress there...

6. Kevin gets tired of the pressure and calls it all off.

7. Kevin laughs at the fornits spinoff known as torturedkids.com. What were you guys thinking? It's not as easy as it looks is it? You have more rules over there than spring creek and antiwwasp combined.

Unfortunately or fortunately, however you see it, I have no results to report as I never profited or made any money from this short lived experiment, though several parents contacted me for help, I never did more than forward 2 emails with the parents contact information.

I think this is valuable information though because it shows that anyone with a small stake invested in the internet (ie. a website), can influence parents with just a few paragraphs saying one thing or another. I'll never neglect my responsibility to remain in opposition to these increasingly popular advocate/referral alliances. I decided instead of perpetuating  this problem I should seek to unite smaller groups into larger ones, it may be the only hope of our combined voices being heard. Several people I'm not too happy with still, but as I'm asking forgiveness for myself, I'll have to do the same for those of you who blatantly lied about me (you know who you are and it doesn't phase me at all).

I think I'll apologize here and now for anyone who was troubled and alarmed by my decision to start referring parents to programs. It was a decision inconsistent with my actual goals for antiwwasp and it's affiliated websites. I hope to re-align myself with any site administrators willing to overlook my poor judgment and impulsive thinking in this matter, as I have by the time of posting this removed the html files from the teenshelp.us web server. It will remain down and will never again be used for the purposes of making referrals to parents or aiding in the decision making process of parents. I really apologize.

After apologizing I find myself with little else to say, except that I was never forced into doing this, I am responsible for my actions, I'm admitting I was wrong, I hope you all move on now that you have what you wanted at the beginning of this problem. If you'd like to continue to battle me and give WWASP and programs like it more power by fighting among ourselves instead of uniting for at least some common problems, I won't object to it if you find yourself that enthralled in achieving making life hard for me. I really see no reason to post about this again, this was just a statement to quiet the masses of those who doubt me, though I made a mistake I hope it wasn't one too grave to forgive, and I look forward to writing more progressively moving information to keep people informed about this problem. Thanks go out to bill and schuyler for their unwavering support for me and AntiWWASP, even when they had to question themselves at times to do so. - Kevin August, administrator of AntiWWASP.com

PS. I don't think anyone has ever done this (apologize at fornits), but I'm interested to see who makes the first post and humiliates themselves by belittling my genuine apology. TSW i'm awaiting your response first and foremost since you are in some ways the leader of this small rebellion against me, this is my ceasefire unless you're not satisfied.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 07:27:51 PM »
Wrong - I'm making the first post

But, I just don't know what to say, apart from I sure hope you are as genuine as you sound, it doesn't excuse what you've done, but learning from it is as good a place to start as any.... just don't expect forgiveness.

TSW can't realy attck you if you are genuine, he was himself a program staff who now knows how rong it all was/is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 07:27:54 PM »
::boycott::

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 07:29:17 PM »
Well done. Great decision.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 07:33:05 PM »

PS. I don't think anyone has ever done this (apologize at fornits)

:roll:

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 07:33:31 PM »
1 fucktard down.. 3 billion more to go.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2007, 08:06:59 PM »

6. Kevin gets tired of the pressure and calls it all off.

Thanks anons and TSW and the people who kept the pressure up. It's apparent that's why he is taking down the site. No where in this apology does he say it's wrong for him to be doing it. Instead he blames the people who brought this topic up and created the pressure that resulted in this decision. Good job to all who kept up the pressure. It's the only thing that works with people who refuse to acknowledge what they are doing is wrong.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2007, 08:07:36 PM »
Well, Kevin, I'm glad you came to your senses.

Also, FWIW, you helped expose this program.

Its funny how whenever they get under scrutiny and the spotlight, all the little bugs start crawling out and running away and their little secrets they don't tell people upfront start to come out, isn't it?

You did a lot of good. You exposed their bullshit and made CATMAN come out and show his ass and help paint a more complete (though abusive) picture of what they really do.

I think that what we learned makes this all worth it. You didn't hurt any kids, you found out a little bit of what its like from the other side, we learned a few things... and you just added another program that was not under scrutiny to the list of those that have faced scrutiny and were exposed as what they really are.

So, again, thank you... and you don't need to apologize.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007, 08:15:32 PM »
Right time to move on. This wanker got more than his 15 minutes of fame and has the balls to complain about it later.

Who is next on the list?

Gimme a name NILES! Gimme a name right now!!!!
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2007, 08:16:53 PM »
hmm

CATMAN!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2007, 08:19:34 PM »
I'm going to have to say this, TSW, you could be so powerful if you weren't so predictable. It's the same fucking thing everytime. How boring is your life to be so rhetorical? Do you have any lasting relationships? Jesus. You undermine yourself at any given opportunity. You do all the work for me.

Fucktard, ooh thats original.

Wanker, I bet you're not even English you fucking biter...

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2007, 08:20:59 PM »
Quote from: ""Kevin August""
I'm going to have to say this, TSW, you could be so powerful if you weren't so predictable. It's the same fucking thing everytime. How boring is your life to be so rhetorical? Do you have any lasting relationships? Jesus. You undermine yourself at any given opportunity. You do all the work for me.

Fucktard, ooh thats original.

Wanker, I bet you're not even English you fucking biter...

Oh fuck this is sig worthy!

Keep em coming chief.
am the metal pig.

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 08:21:09 PM »
I feel honored to have been mentioned in this glorious apology.

JudgeRoyBean deserves all the "belittled and badmouthed" the internet can throw at him. This guy is a professional teenage paddler, fuck him.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 08:23:41 PM »
Quote from: ""ExitPlan""
I feel honored to have been mentioned in this glorious apology.

JudgeRoyBean deserves all the "belittled and badmouthed" the internet can throw at him. This guy is a professional teenage paddler, fuck him.

That and more. From what I gather there are plans to take it to the next level with him also. Time will tell though.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 09:14:07 PM »
is there anyone who hasn't been bullied by tsw? kevin you should have nver quit. you were doing a good thing by finding good places for kids to go. fucking sycopaths like and his faggy friends should all shut the hell up.

im really pised off that you quit Kevin. i was rooting all along for you and you punked out.

fuck you kevin.

and fuck you tsw for being such a fucking asshole.

kevin don't give up. keep going and doing what you need to do to help find kics programs where they are safe.