Author Topic: How was your High School Prom? How about your graduation?  (Read 550 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How was your High School Prom? How about your graduation?
« on: April 08, 2007, 01:20:55 PM »
It's hard not to laugh when being asked these questions. Sorry, wasn't in high school past my freshman year, I was going through various programs and hospitals and shit because my parents are insane. But hey, tell me, what is a prom like? I am thinking of putting together a prom and high school graduation for survivors who want to relive things they never got a chance to try. Nah, just kidding, I would never do something that weird.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How was your High School Prom? How about your graduation?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 11:46:41 PM »
i know what you mean. I have literally NO TEENAGE YEARS I was in program- and afterwards too shell shocked to "do" anything:. Basically when ever i have a "what is normal for a teen conversation" i have to ask someone to relate their teen expericnces and then relay the info, cause i have no personal experience.Hearing other people discuss their teen years is like hearing about some far away place. That whole chunk of my life- MY BRAIN is missing. I was basically locked in a closet. I am empty off all that joy discovery learning that should bet here
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »